PDA

View Full Version : Dolberg this Saturday

Bobby B.
02-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Well, after being stuck in Maui for the last 23 days, I'm back home. My SIL and I are heading out to Dolberg Saturday to fish for rainbows. We'll be in a Clam tent if anyone wants to stop by and say hi. Oh yeah, Dave will be the one icing the fish and I'll be the hopeful looking one with the tan.

Bobby B.

liar
02-02-2012, 04:55 PM
i should be out there . i will be the guy getting bites but not catching anything .

Willowtrail
02-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Welcome back Bobby. Won't make it to Dolberg Saturday but will be out hunting perch.

Good Luck out there.

Bobby B.
02-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Welcome back Bobby. Won't make it to Dolberg Saturday but will be out hunting perch.

Good Luck out there.

Thanks. Hopefully, we'll be able to meet up sometime before the season is over. Good luck on the perch hunt. I'm still surprised by the number of fishermen who pursue perch. Only because I don't know any better.

We used to catch 12" perch all the time and never thought of it as anything special. Times have changed. Crazy as it sounds, sometimes we used to c+r 12-13" perch all day long while sitting in the boat drinking cold ones and getting sunburned. Of course, back then, we all smoked as well and often you had to choose between having a smoke and fishing as it was pretty much impossible to do both at the same time AND enjoy each. Good Memories.

Bobby B.