PDA

View Full Version : Patience paying off...?

stc77
02-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Hey everyone, just wondering if anybody has heard if any stores out there are putting ice fishing stuff on sale yet. Im assuming with the way this winter has been, the sales would be starting sooner rather than later... I've held off on buying a new tent so far this year to see if they'll go on sale. Anybody hear or see anything yet?

Athabasca
02-02-2012, 08:15 PM
try Peavy Mart, they have Eskimo ice tents and augers. Last time I was they had them $100 off. That was other week though.

stc77
02-02-2012, 08:16 PM
try Peavy Mart, they have Eskimo ice tents and augers. Last time I was they had them $100 off. That was other week though.

Where is peavey mart?

Athabasca
02-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Where is peavey mart?

I go to the one in Westlock, they are in other places like Leduc.

FishingFrenzy
02-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Last time I was in Peavy Mart in leduc, they had Eskimo gas augers and and Otter sleds, didn't see any tents but maybe they have gotten them in since? This was around the middle of December.

azn_rice_man
02-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Wholesale sports just posted some items on sale, including tents. I think the better deals to be had were with their own brand tho - their 2-3 man tent was $150 if I recall correctly.

hillbillydeluxe
02-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Wholesale sports just posted some items on sale, including tents. I think the better deals to be had were with their own brand tho - their 2-3 man tent was $150 if I recall correctly.

Ya i was in there today, looks like all their ice stuff was on sale. They had signs everywhere, like 25% off their stuff. All the augers and tents were on sale. I picked up a 6 man fatfish for only 380... so to go with the OP, patience does pay off... not sure how long it's on sale for... my guess would be till the season is over? Either way i got my tent and suggest the OP go check it out... looked like they had a few left.

Kim473
02-03-2012, 04:53 AM
Does anyone put cameras on sale?

stc77
02-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Ya i was in there today, looks like all their ice stuff was on sale. They had signs everywhere, like 25% off their stuff. All the augers and tents were on sale. I picked up a 6 man fatfish for only 380... so to go with the OP, patience does pay off... not sure how long it's on sale for... my guess would be till the season is over? Either way i got my tent and suggest the OP go check it out... looked like they had a few left.

Thanks for the info, Went in today and got my fat fish and a new ice rod. Pretty good deals in there... thanks for info everyone. Hopin to get out this weekend while i still can.

npauls
02-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Does anyone put cameras on sale?

You may see a bit of a sale on electronics but for the most part they don't really drop much in price unless it is a final clearance type item. I received this info from a Lowrance and Humminbird rep.

Rob S
02-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Cabelas is having a sale on ice fishing stuff right now...
Can I paste a link here?