PDA

View Full Version : I think I am ready

tonypower
02-05-2012, 08:53 PM
I finally bought the first ice fishing stuff I have ever owned. 8 inch auger, a couple cheap rods- $25 and a $35 one for me, and a bucket with 2 tip ups and some black line with a few treble hooks and small bobbers. I am going to hit up nakamun for some perch. But are there any pike in there? I think most places that have perch would have pike right? Any help would be great

Gust
02-05-2012, 09:12 PM
I finally bought the first ice fishing stuff I have ever owned. 8 inch auger, a couple cheap rods- $25 and a $35 one for me, and a bucket with 2 tip ups and some black line with a few treble hooks and small bobbers. I am going to hit up nakamun for some perch. But are there any pike in there? I think most places that have perch would have pike right? Any help would be great

pick up a good clear line too,, someone turned me on to p-line, great stuff,, try some 8lb test or lighter if they have it,, i'm not familiar with nakamun but a few searches should give you more than ample info.

Willowtrail
02-05-2012, 09:37 PM
There are pike in there but most are pretty small. If you need mono for perch get 4lb. Theres lots of info on Nakamun, if you need any info pm me.