PDA

View Full Version : trout fishing!

duncan4
02-06-2012, 04:40 PM
does anyone know any good trout ice fishing spots here lethbridge besides duck lake???

jrs
02-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Yup, lots of them. Go for a drive, and check out the stocking reports.

kissarmygeneral
02-06-2012, 04:53 PM
I'v fished police lake in the summer and have had some luck. Not sure what it's like on ice.

jrs
02-06-2012, 04:55 PM
I'v fished police lake in the summer and have had some luck. Not sure what it's like on ice.

Its closed for a few more months...

duncan4
02-06-2012, 05:32 PM
i plan to go tmrw but dont wanna go all the way to duck lake if i dont have to, but i dont wanna just fish pike all day

Woody_16
02-06-2012, 06:32 PM
This is the third time you've made this exact same thread. I replied with a list of about 20 lakes to the first thread. All you need to do is check your regs book and a map, search the forums a bit, or go to one of the lakes that are already mentioned.

EDIT: Never been to Duck Lake but google maps tells me its almost 2 hours. The list I gave is within an hour.. if you double the time limit, and include any lakes I've missed, the number of lakes you can fish within 2 hours of Lethbridge would probably go up to something like 40+.. just takes a couple minutes of looking around..

anthony5
02-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Duncan, go out and buy Barry Mitchells Fishing Guide:sHa_shakeshout: It will give you maps and locations of lakes in AB, whats in them and possible reg restrictions. It will save you a lot of Time and GAS money. The only thing it will not do is catch fish for you, but it will get you in the area:test:
Welcome to the forum.

duncan4
02-07-2012, 03:33 PM
This is the third time you've made this exact same thread. I replied with a list of about 20 lakes to the first thread. All you need to do is check your regs book and a map, search the forums a bit, or go to one of the lakes that are already mentioned.

EDIT: Never been to Duck Lake but google maps tells me its almost 2 hours. The list I gave is within an hour.. if you double the time limit, and include any lakes I've missed, the number of lakes you can fish within 2 hours of Lethbridge would probably go up to something like 40+.. just takes a couple minutes of looking around..

what list. i actaully only have 1 other posted but thanks for being a dick n making my day. much appreciated.

TROLLER
02-07-2012, 03:46 PM
what list. i actaully only have 1 other posted but thanks for being a dick n making my day. much appreciated.

Seems to me you would be the one after all you have asked and been answered before. If you cannot figure out all the trout lakes within an hour and 15 minutes from Lethbridge then you best start digging out the regs and checking all the spots.

FishingFrenzy
02-07-2012, 07:25 PM
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=120143

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=120182

Thats two threads, not the claimed one.

Both offered very good options.

Why are you flaming people and starting another thread on the SAME topic.

:angry3:

duncan4
02-07-2012, 08:57 PM
You people take this sh!t way to seriously. It's only your choice to read these threads n posts. It's not like your forced to haha relax, chill calm urself. :bad_boys_20:

Woody_16
02-07-2012, 10:11 PM

--->http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=120143<---
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=120182

Thats two threads, not the claimed one.

Both offered very good options.

Why are you flaming people and starting another thread on the SAME topic.

:angry3:

You people take this sh!t way to seriously. It's only your choice to read these threads n posts. It's not like your forced to haha relax, chill calm urself. :bad_boys_20:

Is it weird that the very first thread he linked is the same one that I mentioned? Go back and read it again and see that I offered you the advice you were asking for, even when you clearly showed no signs of doing any investigating on your own, and then tell me that I am still being a dick. We don't take it too seriously, we (or me anyways) are just baffled that you can't even be bothered to check the thread you already made before you make a new one every week.

FishingFrenzy
02-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Is it weird that the very first thread he linked is the same one that I mentioned? Go back and read it again and see that I offered you the advice you were asking for, even when you clearly showed no signs of doing any investigating on your own, and then tell me that I am still being a dick. We don't take it too seriously, we (or me anyways) are just baffled that you can't even be bothered to check the thread you already made before you make a new one every week.

Yeah...pretty much.....TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLO?

BeeGuy
02-07-2012, 10:48 PM
yeah...pretty much.....trolololololololo?

lazyzyzyzyzyzyzy

tara_13
02-08-2012, 09:13 AM

Duncan4,

Shhhh.... chill out ! its all good, these guys are here to help ya... just be polite and dont swear at em !! you'll get lots of info if your their friend ....

good thing you havent met Wayne yet.. or have you

gprime27
02-08-2012, 12:13 PM
it's stuff like this that makes me not post anymore..