PDA

View Full Version : Dickson pond

TROLLER
02-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Went out yesterday, pulled on the ice at 7:30 drilled some holes and nothing, nada Better move, drilled some holes the same and so it went on and on and on, all morning.

Once it got a decent light I once again was totally ****ed off at the junk guys are leaving on the ice. Cans, bottles, cig buts even big logs they couldn't burn. spent a good half hour cleaning up after the pigs.

The fishing the past few weeks has been not to hot so I will move on and let someone else clean up after the few that make us all look bad,

fish gunner
02-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Went out yesterday, pulled on the ice at 7:30 drilled some holes and nothing, nada Better move, drilled some holes the same and so it went on and on and on, all morning.

Once it got a decent light I once again was totally ****ed off at the junk guys are leaving on the ice. Cans, bottles, cig buts even big logs they couldn't burn. spent a good half hour cleaning up after the pigs.

The fishing the past few weeks has been not to hot so I will move on and let someone else clean up after the few that make us all look bad,

dickson is often left looking like a pig stye, I fish it as little as possible,due to my feelings on engaging irresponsible anglers.:angry3: