PDA

View Full Version : Rawr i am very very angry

gprime27
02-13-2012, 09:12 PM
This really makes me angry.. Found this guy today.. poor thing :( If I ever find out whom did this it's time for this big man to get VERY VERY angry

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-13-2012, 09:17 PM
someones a ..........

The Anvil
02-13-2012, 09:18 PM
someones an ............

Someone Likes this... :sHa_shakeshout:

vcmm
02-13-2012, 09:19 PM
x2

gprime27
02-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Dear ******* poacher, if you are to lazy to fillet a trout dont put it on the ice just put it back down the hole. No reason a 5-6lb brown trout from a lake where they are far and few between have to go to waste. I know atleast 2 people who would have had him mounted.

So yes that was a message from a friend that cannot post as his wife is utlizing his computer at current time :)

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Dear ******* poacher, if you are to lazy to fillet a trout dont put it on the ice just put it back down the hole. No reason a 5-6lb brown trout from a lake where they are far and few between have to go to waste. I know atleast 2 people who would have had him mounted.So yes that was a message from a friend that cannot post as his wife is utlizing his computer at current time :)

the fish or the dink who left it to die .

bloopbloob
02-13-2012, 09:29 PM
maybe he's just hibernating

gprime27
02-13-2012, 09:31 PM
the fish or the dink who left it to die .

BOTH? :budo:

pickrel pat
02-13-2012, 09:37 PM
that is a sucker. its identical to all the ones i catch in the bow. i throw em in the bushes because i can.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

winger7mm
02-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Yea I almost had the lake x quadrafecta, one species away and some @$$hole had to go and waste one of the finest trout in the local waters within a drivable distance. Like I told gprime I will kick whos ever head in. poachers suck the big one and have affected me yet again

Guitarplayingfish
02-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Thats brutal, people who do that don't deserve the privilege of fishing.

npauls
02-13-2012, 10:16 PM

It was me Erik. You remember when I kept having those brookies last year poking at my bait but wouldn't commit and it was ****ing me off so I said the next one I catch I am giving it a big old punch. Same story with that brown. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

(EDIT: The above is sarcasm. I thought I had better post this before I get flamed for nothing. I have yet to fish the lake that is being talked about in this thread.)

winger7mm
02-13-2012, 10:25 PM
It was me Erik. You remember when I kept having those brookies last year poking at my bait but wouldn't commit and it was ****ing me off so I said the next one I catch I am giving it a big old punch. Same story with that brown. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

(EDIT: The above is sarcasm. I thought I had better post this before I get flamed for nothing. I have yet to fish the lake that is being talked about in this thread.)

Your lucky you had that edit npauls I was about to sharpen my head punching claws lol............ Im sure the guy that caught that brown started early in the morning and caught him off the bat and fished the rest of the day with nothing but pike so when he wrapped up he looked at the majestic trout and said ohwell to much trouble to take 75seconds to fillet a trout and dispose of the carcass. Ill tell you what Ill take more then 75 seconds to dispose of that worms body

npauls
02-13-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't eat fish so if I do ever keep anything my wife's grandma gladly takes it and cooks it up the same night she gets it.

I just thought I would give Erik a good laugh.

winger7mm
02-13-2012, 10:41 PM
I don't eat fish so if I do ever keep anything my wife's grandma gladly takes it and cooks it up the same night she gets it.

I just thought I would give Erik a good laugh.

Well atleast some one eats it, I have seen 2 yotes around the last few mornings and I would hate for some one to diliberatly feed the yotes with the trout out of that lake

Otter
02-13-2012, 10:45 PM

X2.

gprime27
02-13-2012, 10:56 PM

You quite literally give me a headache.

npauls
02-13-2012, 10:58 PM
You quite literally give me a headache.

:sHa_sarcasticlol:

That's life bud.

gprime27
02-13-2012, 10:59 PM

That's life bud.

don't call me bud

npauls
02-13-2012, 11:01 PM
don't call me bud

You sir are to uptight and need to relax a little.

HunterDave
02-13-2012, 11:15 PM
It's quite possible that the fella forgot it when he packed up and he's ticked off at himself too. I read a thread in the General section yesterday where a fella packed up and left two rifles behind. Brain farts happen.

huntsfurfish
02-14-2012, 06:17 AM
Could it have been a dead fish on bottom of lake (some of those browns are pretty old)and snagged by someone fishing, brought to surface and left on the ice?

Or what Dave said?

:fighting0030:

:)

gprime27
02-14-2012, 07:20 AM
You sir are to uptight and need to relax a little.

nah I just don't really like you?:snapoutofit:

gprime27
02-14-2012, 07:28 AM
It's quite possible that the fella forgot it when he packed up and he's ticked off at himself too. I read a thread in the General section yesterday where a fella packed up and left two rifles behind. Brain farts happen.

unlikely

Don Andersen
02-14-2012, 07:30 AM
Ever think that the fish just might have died of natural causes.

or there are few lakes with browns that size and most of them are "brood" fish which are really not all that healthy when dumped - most of them die quickly in Twin Lake. Was it one of those.

Just saying. - Not enough info on the picture to draw a conclusion.

Don

gprime27
02-14-2012, 07:32 AM
Ok well, should have snapped a photo of the hole that was 5 feet away from him where he died on the ice

fishslayer420
02-14-2012, 07:45 AM
what a waste

winger7mm
02-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Could it have been a dead fish on bottom of lake (some of those browns are pretty old)and snagged by someone fishing, brought to surface and left on the ice?

Or what Dave said?

No I dont think he was far from as big as the BIG browns in there I am unsure of how fish life cycles go but asaik he should have had many years left. There is no snow on the lake and a fish that size I could see from more then 200yrds away half buried in the ice. I know that stuff happens, but theres no reason for it to be left. Shoot if I had seen it when it was still good I would taken it home. Like I said the guy probably fished all day long and caught the brown first thing, and after having caught nothing else but small pike he just said f&&k it I dont want to fillet 1 trout Ill jsut leave it and hope no one sees me doing it. For that to happen thats horrible, its not like it only takes 2 min or less to fillet a trout and a fish of that size would be a good meal for 2 people. who ever did it needs a smack thats for sure

npauls
02-14-2012, 01:33 PM
nah I just don't really like you?:snapoutofit:

Well at least we are on the same page then.:fighting0030:

Gust
02-14-2012, 01:38 PM
here's on and equally bad,,, I said something to the fellow who did it and it got quite verbal but I just couldn't shut up about it and I'm really even tempered.

Story; fishing at Badger and a guy a bit over catches an udersized pike,, lifts the fish by the line to measure it, handles the fish like he's trying to get a cork out of a wine bottle without a corkscrew, cuts his line because his mangling way of getting the hook out wasn't working -seriously it was brutal- then lobs the fish in the water and it floats away,,, short while later, pelican gobbles the fish,,, hopefully the treble was lodged in some meat so the bird could pass the hook,, who knows. I know pike have a tough persona but there is no way in hell that a pike would go through anything like that in its habitat.

winger7mm
02-14-2012, 02:48 PM
here's on and equally bad,,, I said something to the fellow who did it and it got quite verbal but I just couldn't shut up about it and I'm really even tempered.

Story; fishing at Badger and a guy a bit over catches an udersized pike,, lifts the fish by the line to measure it, handles the fish like he's trying to get a cork out of a wine bottle without a corkscrew, cuts his line because his mangling way of getting the hook out wasn't working -seriously it was brutal- then lobs the fish in the water and it floats away,,, short while later, pelican gobbles the fish,,, hopefully the treble was lodged in some meat so the bird could pass the hook,, who knows. I know pike have a tough persona but there is no way in hell that a pike would go through anything like that in its habitat.

Iv seen that a few times, makes me mad how people treat them like "garbage" fish. No matter the fish/size why cant one learn proper release tecniques, its quite easy if you dont intent to keep the fish put it back for the next person down the road to catch and make into a lunch :)

Eddy62
02-14-2012, 02:54 PM
This really makes me angry.. Found this guy today.. poor thing :( If I ever find out whom did this it's time for this big man to get VERY VERY angry

would off been a nice fish thats for sure,,, someones a total @@@@ing jerk thats for sure:mad3:

Mike_W
02-14-2012, 02:59 PM
That's something else...I belive it was two years ago on gull where a guy fishing within an ears shot of me kids found 4 or 5 burbot on the ice burried in some snow in diffent spots ...I thought when the kids said they found a fish it would have been filleted ....not at all nice whole burbot.

pickrel pat
02-14-2012, 04:15 PM

Always pinch your barbs kids!:)

gprime27
02-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Well at least we are on the same page then.:fighting0030:

good I'm glad we are.

Heron
02-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Do you guys fillet trout? I gut salmoniods. Just curious.

highwood
02-14-2012, 05:42 PM
good I'm glad we are.

Christ, enough you two. Take your damn lovers quarrel to pm already.

gprime27
02-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Christ, enough you two. Take your damn lovers quarrel to pm already.

meh he don't like me and I despise him we are on the same level now.

Daceminnow
02-14-2012, 05:50 PM
Dear ******* poacher, if you are to lazy to fillet a trout dont put it on the ice just put it back down the hole. No reason a 5-6lb brown trout from a lake where they are far and few between have to go to waste.

really? as mentioned by others, do you know how this beautiful specimen came to this demise? did you witness the person you're accusing of killing and leaving the fish on the ice. this "poacher." come on. i could make assumptions all day too as to how it got there, but i don't know so it's not right. granted a nice fish somehow was found on top the ice and dead, it happens. it very well may have not happened at the hands of someone maliciously. C'est la vie. it's a shame but the birds have to eat too. i hope you left it for them. sorry man, i hope they'll put some more in there for you.

Dace

highwood
02-14-2012, 05:53 PM
really? as mentioned by others, do you know how this beautiful specimen came to this demise? did you witness the person you're accusing of killing and leaving the fish on the ice. this "poacher." come on. i could make assumptions all day too as to how it got there, but i don't know so it's not right. granted a nice fish somehow was found on top the ice and dead, it happens. C'est la vie. it's a shame but the birds have to eat too. i hope you left it for them. sorry man, i hope they'll put some more in there for you.

Dace

Well what do we have here...some logic...that's a change on the forum for once. Well said Dace, couldn't agree more.

Paul C
02-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Well what do we have here...some logic...that's a change on the forum for once. Well said Dace, couldn't agree more.
X2 Get the facts............................................. ..

tara_13
02-14-2012, 06:26 PM
People like them, make it harder on us !!

cujo1969
02-14-2012, 06:58 PM
X3 i agree with dace. Could of been dead in the ice and the warm weather and sun melted. To many things could of happened.

scel
02-14-2012, 07:15 PM
X3 i agree with dace. Could of been dead in the ice and the warm weather and sun melted. To many things could of happened.

x4
I think that the fish likely died of natural causes.

rapalaman
02-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Wow G-homo prime 27!!!:scared0015: you seem to have something nice to say no matter whose comment comes up!:mad0100: i want the five min of my life back that i spent reading that GARBAGE from your finger tips, this is a site that people can post there opinions,have questions answered and talk about issues that concern us.:thinking-006:

the fact that you don't like someone because of what they say when you have never met them or know anything about them is RETARDED:sign0161: and shows a lot about your lack of character. You wanna bitch whine and moan about some guys post giving you a headache!! enough is enough especially when all you are doing is giving the rest of us on here a $#!$#% migraine.

p.s i really dont like you...lol:sHa_shakeshout:

npauls
02-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Wow G-homo prime 27!!!:scared0015: you seem to have something nice to say no matter whose comment comes up!:mad0100: i want the five min of my life back that i spent reading that GARBAGE from your finger tips, this is a site that people can post there opinions,have questions answered and talk about issues that concern us.:thinking-006:

the fact that you don't like someone because of what they say when you have never met them or know anything about them is RETARDED:sign0161: and shows a lot about your lack of character. You wanna bitch whine and moan about some guys post giving you a headache!! enough is enough especially when all you are doing is giving the rest of us on here a $#!$#% migraine.

:party0052:

fishunter
02-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Who is to say that picture is real ?

gprime27
02-14-2012, 10:05 PM

:party0052:

I bitched and whined? I just mearly said what I wanted. but, since you seem to think everything I have to say is garbage. That's my last post for good. Good day goodnight and good luck fishing all you that I have met from here and fished with.

BeeGuy
02-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Any one wanna place a bet on who gets banned first?

Jimboy
02-14-2012, 11:42 PM
Likely a released fish where the guy kissed him and said thank you fish , then the fish died from the handling, and the jerm infested kiss , then floated to the top .

ishootbambi
02-14-2012, 11:44 PM
i like coming to the fishing section once in a while. when i see what goes on here it makes the hunters bickering look pretty tame like we are all old buds....

HunterDave
02-14-2012, 11:46 PM
It's not one of those carp that'll jump right out of the hole when they hear a noise is it?

BeeGuy
02-14-2012, 11:51 PM
i like coming to the fishing section once in a while. when i see what goes on here it makes the hunters bickering look pretty tame like we are all old buds....

Ya, it's a gong show a lot of the time.

I think a lot of posters come here to blow off steam.

Regardless, it's lively and can be hilarious as long as everyone plays nice.

horsetrader
02-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Perhaps it died because some one was fishing with barbed hooks and could not release it quick enough....... Sorry Huntsfurfish .....had to ..lol

SNAPFisher
02-15-2012, 12:29 AM
gprime, grow up. "rawr" in the title....one dead fish. Good god. What a tragedy to go on and on about. I'm sure life will continue in its fashion.

BeeGuy
02-15-2012, 12:38 AM
If there's anything I'm certain of in life it is taxes and the death of fishes.

horsetrader
02-15-2012, 12:47 AM
If there's anything I'm certain of in life it is taxes and the death of fishes.

Sorry I don't pay taxes.

BeeGuy
02-15-2012, 01:01 AM
Just called the Canadian Revenue Service but they said they can't act on my tip because it is hearsay evidence.

horsetrader
02-15-2012, 01:03 AM
Just called the Canadian Revenue Service but they said they can't act on my tip because it is hearsay evidence.

You can call anyone you want if you were as smart as you think you are you would know why ...

gl2
02-15-2012, 01:03 AM

thats where you are wrong. if you tip them they will check it out....like they are supposed too....:)

BeeGuy
02-15-2012, 01:06 AM
nobody likes a dead trout

more than a pelican

horsetrader
02-15-2012, 01:20 AM
thats where you are wrong. if you tip them they will check it out....like they are supposed too....:)

Maybe I can get a stipsearch....

gl2
02-15-2012, 01:24 AM
Maybe I can get a stipsearch....

you don't wanna end up like this guy....lol
http://www.chinasmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/brother-power-12.jpg

BeeGuy
02-15-2012, 01:28 AM
hahaha, it must be getting late. I have no idea what the last 2 posts mean

npauls
02-15-2012, 01:37 AM
I love how this thread took a complete U turn. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Kokanee9
02-15-2012, 01:46 AM
I was kind of getting entertained there for a bit.

BeeGuy
02-15-2012, 01:52 AM
I was kind of getting entertained there for a bit.

well, we aim with peas

BeeGuy
02-15-2012, 01:53 AM
you know what they say, better a fish in hand than a fish on land. or something

chubbdarter
02-15-2012, 02:26 AM
gp.....pm me your number, i still need a lesson on those brookies and your the only one that proves he can catch them without fail

huntsfurfish
02-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Perhaps it died because some one was fishing with barbed hooks and could not release it quick enough....... Sorry Huntsfurfish .....had to ..lol

LOL

But you got that wrong, Im saying I can release it quick enough, just had to dig out my barbless 10cent hook.

huntsfurfish
02-15-2012, 06:31 AM
rapalaman

Nobody else will say it but I will, dont need that on here!

horsetrader
02-15-2012, 09:48 AM
hahaha, it must be getting late. I have no idea what the last 2 posts mean

now you know how we feel about most of your posts

Paul C
02-15-2012, 02:27 PM

X2 some of comments by some people are in poor taste and are not related to the topic of the thread:thinking-006:

winger7mm
02-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Holy crap I cant beleive what this thread turned into, Im more then positive it was a fisherman. And I dunno what you guys call poachers but well you know what I call them, regardless. The pic is real. I personally took the photo. The picture shows blatent disregard and disrespect for the wonderful fishing alberta has to provide. I find it so funny how some people are. They dont mind fishing with people, when its not there spot they are taking these people too. Come on, Im more then happy to have people come along to my spots as long as they are respectful of the land, not leaving garbage and beer cans on the ice. If your respectful and want a guy to fish with pm and Ill take you to what I know, ask me about lakes from around back home, ill tell you my tricks and tips to get more fish. We are all in this together keep your sticks on the ice. The whole point of this thread was to vent about how such an awesome fish (small for the lake) but awesome nonetheless was wasted when some try SO hard to catch them. How many of you had gone out to a fishing spot and found a couple fish left on the ice, I read about it alot on here. Sure the multiple fish could have died from natural causes all on there own at the bottom of the hole in a pile and were dragged up, or they swam up the hole and flopped to a pile 10 feet away, but we all know the real reason, even if we dont want to admit it,

HunterDave
02-16-2012, 12:15 AM
The pic is real. I personally took the photo.

Now I'm confused. gprime27 started the thread with the picture of the dead fish........How were you the person that took the picture? :confused:

Quite the thread.......One poster says that he has quit AO and two others get sent to banned camp. :scared:

Nait Hadya
02-16-2012, 03:36 AM
knot willing to bash an unknown sportsman with out the facts jack. is there a difference between angry and very very angry? like on a scale of 1-10 how angry is that, really? what does your physical stature have to do with anything? are you trying to intimidate or just sound scary? just asking lol

Dale S
02-16-2012, 06:40 AM
Any one wanna place a bet on who gets banned first?

Did you win the bet.

swampdoc
02-16-2012, 08:05 AM
Did you win the bet.

hahahahahahahaha........ awesome lol

Lefty-Canuck
02-16-2012, 08:09 AM
Did you win the bet.

hahahahahahahaha........ awesome lol

LOL.....you guys made my morning.....OH the irony...... :)

This thread is proof people will get worked up and bent outta shape over nothing....

LC :)

winger7mm
02-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Now I'm confused. gprime27 started the thread with the picture of the dead fish........How were you the person that took the picture? :confused:

Quite the thread.......One poster says that he has quit AO and two others get sent to banned camp. :scared:

Sorry for the confusion, I had posted the pic in facebook, and he posted it on here, I didnt have access to the comp as the wifey was real busy with school work.

Speckle55
02-16-2012, 09:14 AM
looks like a found dead fish

Reasons it could of died:thinking-006:

1. old age/ate something that killed it
2. caught and released too many times stress
3.disease from handling to many times slime takin off
4.Damaged at hatchery or handling when it was released into water 30% second year die
5. someone else found dead in hole etc and put on ice for scavenagers

6. last but not least unethical angler caught and left on ice on purpose to anger other anglers:argue2:

Food for Thought
David

winger7mm
02-16-2012, 09:58 AM
looks like a found dead fish

Reasons it could of died:thinking-006:

1. old age/ate something that killed it
2. caught and released too many times stress
3.disease from handling to many times slime takin off
4.Damaged at hatchery or handling when it was released into water 30% second year die
5. someone else found dead in hole etc and put on ice for scavenagers

6. last but not least unethical angler caught and left on ice on purpose to anger other anglers:argue2:

Food for Thought
David

David, those are all very likely reasons, but IMO the most likely was the first part of number 6 lol

WillyOneStyle
02-16-2012, 10:35 AM
A few summers ago I was fishing Stauffer Creek in the morning and came across a decent brookie on the bank... missing it's head, guts still in. I'm still baffled. The fish looked as though it had been taken quite recently. I can not think of an animal that would do such a thing and don't understand why a person would go to the effort of removing the head only to leave the tasty part on the bank.

As far as this situation goes, it's a shame to see a nice fish wasted, be it deliberate or by accident.

Nait Hadya
02-16-2012, 10:51 AM
A few summers ago I was fishing Stauffer Creek in the morning and came across a decent brookie on the bank... missing it's head, guts still in. I'm still baffled. The fish looked as though it had been taken quite recently. I can not think of an animal that would do such a thing and don't understand why a person would go to the effort of removing the head only to leave the tasty part on the bank.

As far as this situation goes, it's a shame to see a nice fish wasted, be it deliberate or by accident.

found the exact same thing on a little trib to the red deer. the only thing in the area was mergansers. though it is possible an otter/mink could be in the area. baffled as well....

WillyOneStyle
02-16-2012, 11:03 AM
There was an otter expert on the forum maybe a month ago, though I don't remember his name. Do you suppose Otters eat a fishes head first?

Guitarplayingfish
02-16-2012, 11:24 AM
I don't know why it would... If an otter was to catch a fish, one would think it would make the most of its catch and eat everything, thus gaining more energy... doesn't make sense for an otter to catch a fish, eat the head and leave the rest to rot...

nekred
02-16-2012, 11:30 AM
On Admas River when salmon spawn... Eagles only eat the head...as the rest has very little nutrition.

HunterDave
02-16-2012, 11:31 AM
LOL.....you guys made my morning.....OH the irony...... :)

This thread is proof people will get worked up and bent outta shape over nothing....

LC :)

Nait Hadya
02-16-2012, 11:59 AM

in the eyes of nature that fish was not wasted. because humans tend to place themselves above nature and place monetary value on things, it creates this false senses of waste, if something is not consumed by a human.

Zip
02-16-2012, 12:38 PM
"In the eyes of nature that fish was not wasted"....i can only agree with that statement if it was nature that in deed was what caused the demise of the fish...if in fact it was a human who caught it and left it do die...well that is not Nature's doing...it is just wrong and i hope that if you are a person who spends time out in the bush hunting,or on the lakes fishing,or for that matter just out to take some pictures of nature,you would know the difference!

pickrel pat
02-16-2012, 12:44 PM
if in fact it was a human who caught it and left it do die...well that is not Nature's doing..

actually....... thats a part of human nature.....(not mine).....its natural for the odd hose head to do stupid stuff....... so ya..... part of nature.

Zip
02-16-2012, 01:05 PM
actually....... thats a part of human nature.....(not mine).....its natural for the odd hose head to do stupid stuff....... so ya..... part of nature.

Well i do have to agree with you on the part about.."it's natural for the odd hose head to do stupid stuff" pickeral rat. But it is also natural for most people to do the right thing when harvesting any fish,animal..etc...i see your point and i am with you on the (not mine) part of nature..i am happy to say that it is more natural for me to do the right thing as far as nature is concerned as you do...:) Sorry my fingers got way ahead of me on your name...no fowl intended..pickrel pat

WayneChristie
02-16-2012, 05:57 PM
looks like the unknown killer made his way to Lake Newell and struck again!
http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy156/rollinghillbilly/DSCF4346.jpg

npauls
02-16-2012, 06:00 PM

winger7mm
02-16-2012, 06:08 PM

We must put a stop to this guy, hes killing and wasting fish all over the place :(

winger7mm
02-16-2012, 06:15 PM
One more thing about that brown trout I found. I have spent a crap load of days fishing that lake, and havent seen anything sitting on the ice, then I had to stay home for a few days as the wifey was getting mad lol, then we head out and bam there it is. And I will add I have seen some yotes out there the last few times and they havent found it yet so it happened after the yotes were through and before I found it lol

FiveO
02-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Looks like we have a serial fish named Dexter. Those fish had it coming to them im sure.

Alberta Bigbore
02-16-2012, 09:19 PM

LOL.... damn him !! Poor innocent fish

WayneChristie
02-16-2012, 09:43 PM

hey does anyone know if you have to catch a live fish to qualify for the derby? thats a pretty big whitefish, might be worth the effort to chip it out ! :bad_boys_20:

winger7mm
02-17-2012, 08:14 AM
hey does anyone know if you have to catch a live fish to qualify for the derby? thats a pretty big whitefish, might be worth the effort to chip it out ! :bad_boys_20:

I will add that, that fish died via natural causes as its belly up under the ice ;)