PDA

View Full Version : In search of a monster

in_search_of_a_monster
02-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Hey guys ill keep this short, my name is Johnny James im an avid multi species angler born in Calgary but i grew up and fished in Ontario. Ive recently moved back and Im looking to meet people who share my passion and integrity for the sport, I work at bass pro and i spend almost ALL of my free time fishing.I am looking to start networking and meeting people who want to target some big fish ! With march fast approaching this is primetime for huge pike, fat perch, and almost all species of fish ! Ive spoken with a few people that have come into the store and I have done my own research and i know what Alberta has to offer and the locals always know best !!! So add me to facebook and shoot me some messages if your game ! - Johnny James - johnny_sinnott@hotmail.com

Chris84
02-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the forum, there are a lot of great people and useful resources on this site. Unfortunately I can't really help you out on the monster hunt, but good luck, I'm sure I'll see at BPS.

Chris

in_search_of_a_monster
02-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Thanks man and yeah i hear this site is awesome seems cool so far

Shmag
02-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Thanks man and yeah i hear this site is awesome seems cool so far

Welcome to the forum, and good luck in your search. Hang around here and you won't have to do too much homework...