PDA

View Full Version : Well I finally did it . Great Service Bass Pro Boat Centre .

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Ive been talking for years at getting a boat . After many years of fishing out of my tin can 12 footer , Or from shore . The past 6 weeks Ive really looked at boats of all brands . I finally settled .

Bought the 2012 Pro Guide V-175 Combo with the 115 XL OptiMax I had all the options a guy can buy added and it still only cost me GST all in 26,000 and change . I decided to Finance it for 5 years to keep payments low.
The lay out of the boat is perfect everything I wanted it to be , wish it had 1 or 2 more cubby's but whichever . I also get the motor extended warranty from Mercury from 5 year to 7 years free .Also going to upgrade the fish finder / sonar , perhaps move the current one to the bow and mount the new one on the consol .

I have the Bill of sale on hand I go pick it up at the end of March , but need to go in and take my banking information and what not next weekend .

Pretty excited Ive been in several boats , but never owned me a real motor boat . So I took that stupid boaters course , and get the card in the mail here . Now just to get a plate for the trailer , and registration for the boat life is gonna be perfect . I cant wait for the lakes to melt .

I was very pleased with the Service from Bass Pro Shops in Calgary there , Salesmen by the name Chi was super awesome , not pushy , wanted to know what I wanted in a boat , probably helped I did my home work . And the Finance guy Bill was super awesome aswell . I would defenetly buy another boat from these guys .

Anyone else own this boat in previous years ?

Heres a few pictures of er .

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/affffc90.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/faf86f94.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/42f8c1b1.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/c201511a.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/d1cf9f82.jpg

bb356
02-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Cool lookin fishin rig !!! :sHa_shakeshout:

canadiantdi
02-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Man that is a beautiful boat! I love it! Did you really photochop yourself in there?? lol awesome

Flyfisher87
02-25-2012, 04:31 PM
So jealous right now. Congrats on the new ride. Took my boater exam 9 years ago. Still no boat in the driveway. Someday... someday.

02-25-2012, 04:36 PM
man that is a beautiful boat! I love it! Did you really photochop yourself in there?? Lol awesome

sure did . :D

Geezle
02-25-2012, 04:42 PM
I call Shotgun! :sHa_shakeshout:

02-25-2012, 04:46 PM
i call shotgun! :sha_shakeshout:

sold .

RMauthe
02-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Congrats man. That is fantastic. You will LOVE it.

flygirrl
02-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Hope Noah gets to spend an afternoon with you when ho comes out. He would beso awed.

lannie
02-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Congrats on the new boat ! I bet you are chompin on the bit for the big melt!

Rumtan
02-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Good job BBJ.....now we need to add a platform to carry your quad and its a hunting/fishing machine ! ! !

bb356
02-25-2012, 05:09 PM
sure did . :D

Shoulda chopped in a bigger fish !!! :)

and a couple of girl's !!! :)

Sloughsharkjigger
02-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Congrats on the purchase. Are you getting a custom fit tarp?

Lefty-Canuck
02-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Thats great BBJ....good for you! I have a feeling you won't have any issue with loggin hours on that badboy!

LC

npauls
02-25-2012, 05:23 PM
beauty John.

Should be a sweet rig for getting you out on the walleye and pike waters up in your neck of the woods.

dodger
02-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Hats off to you !!!
Nice boat :)
FYI, those bucktail jigs you tied for me kick azz.

Dodger.

liar
02-25-2012, 05:27 PM
very nice !!!! we have about two feet of fresh snow here so it may be a while before you can use it !

Kokanee9
02-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Looks like an awesome boat!

Alberta Bigbore
02-25-2012, 06:07 PM
congrats on the boat.

02-25-2012, 06:48 PM
Hope Noah gets to spend an afternoon with you when ho comes out. He would beso awed.
He Had first kick at the cat all I need is a 3 hour notice and im there , room for you and Ken aswell .

Good job BBJ.....now we need to add a platform to carry your quad and its a hunting/fishing machine ! ! !
I dont think so this is a Fishing Only Boat . Shoulda chopped in a bigger fish !!! :)and a couple of girl's !!! :)
Who needs girls when you got a boat and more fishing gear then the bait shop .

Congrats on the purchase. Are you getting a custom fit tarp?
Sure Is , it was an option but damn well worth it , It also comes with another tarp , but I got the extra for storeing and travel .
Thats great BBJ....good for you! I have a feeling you won't have any issue with loggin hours on that badboy!
LC
Ive already booked trips for it . I need about 5 hours with it so as soon as one of the area lakes are clear Im gonna go taker for a solid ride ,
Hats off to you !!!
Nice boat :)
FYI, those bucktail jigs you tied for me kick azz.

Dodger.

I have swarn by then since forever , Its defently my go to jigging lure . If you need more let me know , Also have kind of changed things a little bit better package deal on them . I think you know how to check . If not shoot me a PM .

TreeGuy
02-26-2012, 05:43 AM
Right on John! I'm real happy for ya pal. Enjoy the hell outta that bad boy....you've earned it. :)

catnthehat
02-26-2012, 06:20 AM
That's a fine looking boat, John!:)
Cat

LeonH
02-26-2012, 06:20 AM
Congrats John.

I am sure you will love it, good for you.

rottik9
02-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Way to go, good luck this season.

vettedreamer
02-26-2012, 07:20 AM
droooool.......... sighs one day. Nice lookin rig.........jigs did you just say custom jigs :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout: pm sent immed.

Eddy62
02-26-2012, 07:52 AM
awesome boat have alot off sucess with it and congrats to you...........:sHa_shakeshout:

mooseknuckle
02-26-2012, 08:15 AM
congrats john! its no 1976 chrysler but it should do. lol. see you on the water.

deepfried
02-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Very nice boat! Your going to have many good fishing adventures in her I'm sure!!!!!!!!

Jamie Black R/T
02-28-2012, 08:43 AM
looks like a nice rig

i seriously lol'd at this

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/d1cf9f82.jpg

Ken07AOVette
02-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Attaboy John. Boats are awesome.

Fish-killer
02-28-2012, 10:04 AM
NIce boat, Here is A youtube video on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcelxpuAac8

02-28-2012, 10:48 AM
looks like a nice rig

i seriously lol'd at this

I feel that is the selling feature LOL :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

NIce boat, Here is A youtube video on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcelxpuAac8

Ive seen all the videos infact the other week they had it on Power Boat Tv on global the other morning after Bob Izumii .

DarkAisling
02-28-2012, 10:52 AM
How very exciting, John! I am so very happy for you. :)

Hmm . . . I seem to remember a particular someone getting a little bit cheeky (at Medicine Lake a couple of years ago) with regards to someone else selling her Lund to purchase a Tracker. Do you remember that? ;)

02-28-2012, 10:55 AM
How very exciting, John! I am so very happy for you. :)

Hmm . . . I seem to remember a particular someone getting a little bit cheeky (at Medicine Lake a couple of years ago) with regards to someone else selling her Lund to purchase a Tracker. Do you remember that? ;)

That I do That I do , I looked at the lunds , but money for money I got the tracker , shes a big boat , and will meet my requirements quite well .

DarkAisling
02-28-2012, 10:59 AM
That I do That I do , I looked at the lunds , but money for money I got the tracker , shes a big boat , and will meet my requirements quite well .

:lol: Just checking!

A tracker will probably wind up living at our place, too. I've had no luck trying to purchase a used Lund, and the Trackers sure seem to offer a lot at their price-points.

02-28-2012, 11:02 AM
:lol: Just checking!

A tracker will probably wind up living at our place, too. I've had no luck trying to purchase a used Lund, and the Trackers sure seem to offer a lot at their price-points.

For 25,000 Ive got a huge boat with 115 hp with every option I could possibly ask for , upgraded power system , battery charger and so on only thing diffrent I want to do that I will have to do on my own , is mount a bow fish finder to which im gonna use the current one mounted and put it on the front and get something big for the drivers console .

Albertadiver
02-28-2012, 11:03 AM
All you need now is a speedo to match your boat colours BBJ.

Congrats!

02-28-2012, 11:06 AM
All you need now is a speedo to match your boat colours BBJ.

Congrats!

LOL thanks Buddy .

darius
02-28-2012, 11:16 AM
nice boat .

what kinda payement is a guy looking at for a boat like this ?

Pixel Shooter
02-28-2012, 11:37 AM
Big congratulations, looks good on you, great looking boat!

thorne
02-28-2012, 12:01 PM
That is exactly the boat I I headed out the door to buy back when I got mine a few years ago. Got there, looked it over, was grinning from ear to ear, went to put the down payment on her, and there interact machine went down. So I headed off to the bank to get good old cash when another dealer I was chatting with called and threw me an offer on another boat I couldn't refuse. So yep she is a beauty, and you deserve it. I know you are going to get slot of use out of her, and with any luck its gonna be an early thaw.....well earlier then last year, I hope......

spopadyn
02-28-2012, 12:05 PM
For 25,000 Ive got a huge boat with 115 hp with every option I could possibly ask for , upgraded power system , battery charger and so on only thing diffrent I want to do that I will have to do on my own , is mount a bow fish finder to which im gonna use the current one mounted and put it on the front and get something big for the drivers console .

I bought the same boat 3 years ago but with a 75Hp engine. Works really well for lakes but I have actually added a Lowrance package and 2 down riggers (if you buy the gear at Bass Pro Shops they will install it for free). With the V-hull you can take it out on the inside ocean and do some salmon fishing. In fact, I drag it to Vancouver Island every year at begining of July and go for Sockeye in Port Alberni and then fish the Georgia Strait for Springs and Lings/bottom fish (Sangster Island in front of Parksville). It is a really good fishing rig and with my 75Hp engine I can get it up to 30Mph (plenty fast enough). Also, with the 2 down riggers you can go after lakers in the summer (and Kokanee or other non-top water fish). I have mine parked in the Okanagan and it is fantastic for fishing the Kootenays, Shuswap, Oknagan Lake and Kalamalka. You have opened up a huge door of fishing oppportunities for yourself. Good luck and tight lines.

thorne
02-28-2012, 12:20 PM
I bought the same boat 3 years ago but with a 75Hp engine. Works really well for lakes but I have actually added a Lowrance package and 2 down riggers (if you buy the gear at Bass Pro Shops they will install it for free). With the V-hull you can take it out on the inside ocean and do some salmon fishing. In fact, I drag it to Vancouver Island every year at begining of July and go for Sockeye in Port Alberni and then fish the Georgia Strait for Springs and Lings/bottom fish (Sangster Island in front of Parksville). It is a really good fishing rig and with my 75Hp engine I can get it up to 30Mph (plenty fast enough). Also, with the 2 down riggers you can go after lakers in the summer (and Kokanee or other non-top water fish). I have mine parked in the Okanagan and it is fantastic for fishing the Kootenays, Shuswap, Oknagan Lake and Kalamalka. You have opened up a huge door of fishing oppportunities for yourself. Good luck and tight lines.

X2 on the Lowrance network! Did it on mine with structure scan and engine interface, fuel monitoring, blah, blah....fantastic system and that big screen right there in your face with more info then my poor brain can handle. And definately. 2 riggers....haven't been able to hit the coast yet, but once I figured out how to operate everything it sure made Cold Lake a whole new ball game!

tigar
02-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Great looking boat, looks like a good set-up.

I to purchased a Tracker a few years ago and was very happy with it the first 3 times i took it out. The fourth time it starting taking in alot of water, took it out of the water and noticed that a crack had formed in the hull. Took it back to Bass Pro and they ripped the floor all out of it to see the crack from the other side. Upon inspection the crack looked like it started from one of the welds that they used where the hull was attached to the frame. I thought so, and so did the guys in the shop.
Pictures were sent to Tracker, they looked at the pictures and said to Bass Pro that I must have hit a rock or something. No scuffs, scratches, or dents in the hull, just a crack. They would not fix the boat and in the end I had to pay up the bill to fix it.
While dealing with Bass Pro, the boat was there for 2 months over the summer and I went through 3 different managers and no one could help me.
Hopfully yours does not in the same sad story.

spopadyn
02-28-2012, 12:25 PM
X2 on the Lowrance network! Did it on mine with structure scan and engine interface, fuel monitoring, blah, blah....fantastic system and that big screen right there in your face with more info then my poor brain can handle. And definately. 2 riggers....haven't been able to hit the coast yet, but once I figured out how to operate everything it sure made Cold Lake a whole new ball game!

There are lots of places in the ocean that you can take your rig - try them out - really fun. Don't go into the big water, but as a start, Port Alberni inlet in July is a gas. If the Sockeye are there and you have the rig - you will catch fish! If you fish Cold Lake, you really should try those BC interior lakes as well - some really big fish can be had!

spopadyn
02-28-2012, 12:27 PM

I to purchased a Tracker a few years ago and was very happy with it the first 3 times i took it out. The fourth time it starting taking in alot of water, took it out of the water and noticed that a crack had formed in the hull. Took it back to Bass Pro and they ripped the floor all out of it to see the crack from the other side. Upon inspection the crack looked like it started from one of the welds that they used where the hull was attached to the frame. I thought so, and so did the guys in the shop.
Pictures were sent to Tracker, they looked at the pictures and said to Bass Pro that I must have hit a rock or something. No scuffs, scratches, or dents in the hull, just a crack. They would not fix the boat and in the end I had to pay up the bill to fix it.
While dealing with Bass Pro, the boat was there for 2 months over the summer and I went through 3 different managers and no one could help me.

Ouch - that really sucks. I thought the Tracker Hulls had a lifetime warranty?

02-28-2012, 12:31 PM

I had a 14 ft tin can , I wanted a v hull boat , . I am counting on using it on the Frazer river when I go down for Sturgeon , I plan to take it to The Red River when I go back cat fishing , I will use it around alberta for my needs aswell as my business . I got the down rigger mounts for it just got to pick up a couple manual downriggers for now when I take a trip to Kananaskis this summer aswell as Cold Lake for some of them lakers . I bought the boat from Bass pro and they told me the day I come in that If I buy anything that I want for the boat they will install it for me . I wanted the upgraded motor as I intend to fish tournaments agian starting next year , I may get into a couple this year aswell .

02-28-2012, 12:37 PM

Ive heard that in the past about there boats , but with a life time hull warrinty that should not be an issue , not to mention I can weld aluminum , might take a little practice agian but I use to weld aluminum , back in the day .Now I just fish .

spopadyn
02-28-2012, 12:41 PM
I had a 14 ft tin can , I wanted a v hull boat , . I am counting on using it on the Frazer river when I go down for Sturgeon , I plan to take it to The Red River when I go back cat fishing , I will use it around alberta for my needs aswell as my business . I got the down rigger mounts for it just got to pick up a couple manual downriggers for now when I take a trip to Kananaskis this summer aswell as Cold Lake for some of them lakers . I bought the boat from Bass pro and they told me the day I come in that If I buy anything that I want for the boat they will install it for me . I wanted the upgraded motor as I intend to fish tournaments agian starting next year , I may get into a couple this year aswell .

Get the Scotty Electric Downriggers - Bass Pro Shops will wire it up for you. Not that expensive of an upgrade and really, winding a downrigger up manually has nothing to do with fishing - for the extra $600 - well worth it. BPS was awesome sending the wiring through the hull never to be seen again. Cheers.

02-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Get the Scotty Electric Downriggers - Bass Pro Shops will wire it up for you. Not that expensive of an upgrade and really, winding a downrigger up manually has nothing to do with fishing - for the extra $600 - well worth it. BPS was awesome sending the wiring through the hull never to be seen again. Cheers.

Yeah that is what Im leaning towards but Im not in a huge rush for them , I will be mainly hitting up local water this year , so the electric downriggers will have to wait . Perhaps get 2 or 3 trips books then I will consider them.

spopadyn
02-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Yeah that is what Im leaning towards but Im not in a huge rush for them , I will be mainly hitting up local water this year , so the electric downriggers will have to wait . Perhaps get 2 or 3 trips books then I will consider them.

Sounds good. You might want to ask BPS to wire in the plugs for you and then you can always buy the downriggers later. That might only cost you $50 but well worth it - I know I sure wouldn't want to run the wiring for downriggers later but then again, I am a wimp.

javlin101
02-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Nice, you're gonna love it

tigar
02-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Ouch - that really sucks. I thought the Tracker Hulls had a lifetime warranty?

So did I...

buckbrushoutdoors
02-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Awesome Boat John! I would be careful on the Fraser with a outboard . It's a very hard river river to read. Lots of places it looks deep and it's only 1-2' deep!
Red river should be fine we have aways used outboards down stream of the locks.

02-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Awesome Boat John! I would be careful on the Fraser with a outboard . It's a very hard river river to read. Lots of places it looks deep and it's only 1-2' deep!
Red river should be fine we have aways used outboards down stream of the locks.

Thats what Ive heard about the Fraser . Red River thats all weve run is outboards , as I got great uncles in Manitoba . Ive almost tempted to pack up shop and move there . I love fishing that river so much , the winter I can do without but pretty minor . Great advice .

WayneChristie
02-28-2012, 05:43 PM
I have a manual downrigger, just dont have the mount for it, you are welcome to use it if you like til you get fancier

02-28-2012, 05:49 PM
I have a manual downrigger, just dont have the mount for it, you are welcome to use it if you like til you get fancier

I bought one .

WayneChristie
02-28-2012, 05:51 PM
gonna be not too shabby. I hope you dont paint it like your camper!!!! or maybe you should!

02-28-2012, 06:02 PM
gonna be not too shabby. I hope you dont paint it like your camper!!!! or maybe you should!

My fifthwheel is sexy wayne .

blackmamba
02-28-2012, 06:18 PM
congrats on the new rig ... everytime I step foot in there I wanna buy one , lol... best bang for your buck forsure !! Whats the payments like ??

02-28-2012, 06:23 PM
congrats on the new rig ... everytime I step foot in there I wanna buy one , lol... best bang for your buck forsure !! Whats the payments like ??

They are good 400 and change , for 60 months .

03-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Well tomorrow is the Big day , got my phone call Thursday to say that my boat had come in on the truck from the Factory and that I get to go pick her up tomorrow . Im so very excited to lay my eyes on my new boat , I think i'm in love , doubt ill be able to sleep . Appointment is at 3 the lady that called said they would have it all polished and accessories mounted for me .

DID I MENTION IM EXCITED . Sunday I will take time and a few beer to get her all outfitted with my new rods and net and life jackets , CANT WAIT .

WayneChristie
03-30-2012, 08:55 PM
way to go bud. remember Fathers day, we will get that pretty boat smelling all fishy and maybe make a couple bucks same time! No Im not talking about bringing down them river hookers you got up there! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

The Fisherman Guy
03-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Congrats bud, you deserve a slick new ride.

Drive safe tomorrow, and have a great weekend with your new baby!

BobLoblaw
03-30-2012, 09:01 PM
Make sure you wear the camo thong on your first date with her, John-Boy!:)
Enjoy the crap outta that new ride!:sHa_shakeshout:

03-30-2012, 09:03 PM
way to go bud. remember Fathers day, we will get that pretty boat smelling all fishy and maybe make a couple bucks same time! No Im not talking about bringing down them river hookers you got up there! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

:lol: Come on Wayne It would be fun . I just looked theres another tournament I wanted to attend that weekend but it up north water will be still very cold compared to down south , so Down South it is . Im pretty pumped talked to Ahkmahd Rishad about BBJTACKLE Decals and Registration numbers .

WayneChristie
03-30-2012, 09:10 PM
just make sure he gets it right with 2 B's eh? Mr Bobloblaw thank you very much for bringing back that memory, I otta PM you that pic so you can share the pain!!!!

03-30-2012, 09:12 PM
just make sure he gets it right with 2 B's eh? Mr Bobloblaw thank you very much for bringing back that memory, I otta PM you that pic so you can share the pain!!!!

Wayne you always play the Victim when it was you slapping my ass trying to take advantage of a drunk fat guy SHAME SHAME .

bb356
03-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Sound's good .............. Looking forward to some pics !!!

BobLoblaw
03-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Sound's good .............. Looking forward to some pics !!!

Please tell me you're talking about fishing pics, and not 'John-in-a-thong' pics???

pelada trochu
03-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Well i gotta say a huge congratulations. Its not often we get a boat. I look forward to seeing some updates from you in the future.

Bought mine last year but it only came with 3 year warranty. Cant believe they gave you 7.

Look into the spitfire 4 blade prop too. supposed to really help boats like that. mine is sitting on the floor waiting to go. Still going to be 6 weeks yet.

Watch out for that early season deadhead out there.

WayneChristie
03-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Please tell me you're talking about fishing pics, and not 'John-in-a-thong' pics???

X1000!!!!:scared0018:

Albertadiver
03-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Don't start humping the boat till you get it wet. They don't like dry humping....

silverdoctor
03-30-2012, 09:42 PM
That'll get you where you're going in a hurry. Congrats, nice rig.

03-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Don't start humping the boat till you get it wet. They don't like dry humping....

It will be freshly Waxed and buffed LOL SLIDE IN SLIDE OUT I mean SLIDE ON SLIDE OFF :lol:

harrydude
03-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Nice rig ... There is soft water out in BC ... Can you say road trip

WayneChristie
03-30-2012, 10:14 PM
open water around here too :bad_boys_20:

03-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Nice rig ... There is soft water out in BC ... Can you say road trip

I can go to Montana or Southern Alberta do the same thing and not crossing them big rock things , which is not fun in the spring .

harrydude
03-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Lord hates a coward

Lolol

Alberta Bigbore
03-31-2012, 06:05 AM
Congrats BBJ..... when are you headed down to Ctown? I got woke up and called into work. I'll probably be turnpiking back north when your coming down, maybe stop for a coffee or a greasy burger. Or just wave at the chromed up Freightliner Classic XL.

ViperV7
03-31-2012, 07:49 AM
I have the 175 Pro Guide Wt, with the 115 four stroke. Upgraded the trolling motor battery's, fish finder, added smart craft gauges so I can troll down to 1.2mph with the big outboard. For Christmas my wife bought me the auto pilot for minnkota. Can't wait to try it.

I love my boat, I cruise 36mph at 4700rpm with 4 adults in and have plenty of throtle left it tops out at 41mph.

She coming out of storage next weekend. I can't wait till open water season.

I luv my Tracker. Last summer it w cost me 12 bucks to fish a 10hr day on fuel and most of it was spent trolling.

Cheers

bisonhunter
03-31-2012, 07:54 AM
Hey Johnny, have you thought about getting one of those rock screens for the front of your trailer?

Not trying to get bossy, but with a nice new rig like that one trip on a gravel road can spell disaster for the paint.

....and by the way congratulations you are going to love it.

perchie15
03-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Congrats buddy! Hats off to u!

bb356
03-31-2012, 02:44 PM

Heck no !!! .............. I would like to see some pic's of his new boat ........... but it's almost three and his thong may not contain his exitement !!! :scared0018:

Alberta Bigbore
03-31-2012, 06:30 PM
Heck no !!! .............. I would like to see some pic's of his new boat ........... but it's almost three and his thong may not contain his exitement !!! :scared0018:

I heard a thimbel could contain it....lol

bb356
03-31-2012, 08:29 PM
I heard a thimbel could contain it....lol

........ ain't you the one shootin blank's ??? :scared0018:

Alberta Bigbore
03-31-2012, 09:04 PM
........ ain't you the one shootin blank's ??? :scared0018:

yes... and? Yay !! no kids!! Yes !!!!

Now carry on with your story...

bb356
03-31-2012, 09:25 PM
yes... and? Yay !! no kids!! Yes !!!!

Now carry on with your story...

Can you still fill a thimble ??? :)

Alberta Bigbore
03-31-2012, 09:37 PM
Can you still fill a thimble ??? :)

LOL. its 100% JUICE , NO SEEDS.

03-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Well I got er .

Heres some pictures . Very VERY VERYYYYY Excited :sHa_shakeshout: :sHa_shakeshout: :sHa_shakeshout: :sHa_shakeshout:
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/4a6d357a.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/80b035cb.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/971ef3b3.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/49037e78.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/5aff14da.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/353f1f0c.jpg

I can honestly say Im one happy Customer .

bb356
03-31-2012, 09:59 PM
WOW .......... The black look's great !!!

Albertadiver
03-31-2012, 10:03 PM
BBJ, just because it's mild outside does not mean you can camp in your boat tonight. And remember, your tounge (and other things) will stick to metal when it's frozen.

Sweet looking rig my friend. Hope she performs as well in water as it looks.

Alberta Bigbore
03-31-2012, 10:51 PM
Looking good.

buckmaster
03-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Congrats John!!! I can sense a contest with you and bigbore very soon ?

bb356
03-31-2012, 11:18 PM
Congrats John!!! I can sense a contest with you and bigbore very soon ?

ABB gonna buy a new thong ??? :bad_boys_20:

steve
04-01-2012, 01:10 AM
Congrats. What fish finder you going to put in and why?

Geezle
04-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Nice man :cool:

WayneChristie
04-01-2012, 09:14 AM
going to take a long time to wipe that poo eating grin off your face! good on you buddy, now all you have to do is catch a fish in it to pop her cherry and its game on!:sHa_shakeshout:

Alberta Bigbore
04-01-2012, 10:04 AM
ABB gonna buy a new thong ??? :bad_boys_20:

who needs a thong... if ya got it flaunt it.

But lol@Sausage king aka.buckmaster trying to get me to actually go fishing.

MoFugger21
04-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Nice looking rig BBJ! Congrats!

just_dave
04-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Those Tracker boats are good units.

fluxcore
04-01-2012, 12:52 PM
its no lund :budo:.....................lol sick boat buds your going to love it. Best investment Ive ever made.

bb356
04-01-2012, 05:30 PM
who needs a thong... if ya got it flaunt it.

But lol@Sausage king aka.buckmaster trying to get me to actually go fishing.

What's he using for bait ??? :)

Rodger
04-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Nice boat. I'm waiting on my first real boat too. Haven't slept very good lately. Super hawk 1900.

ronnyboy
04-06-2012, 09:05 AM
I too bought a new boat at bass pro back in November,and appreciated the customer service.I am from Medicine Hat,so dealing with banks and all the paper work over the phone was made so much easier by Robin the salesmanager.By the time I actually picked up my boat,they had it absolutly spotless,and spent over an hour with me breifing me on how everything works.I was very immpressed !!!!

lakertaker
04-06-2012, 09:22 AM
The way I see lots of their boats and ATV's sitting outside in the rain and snow with no tarps or covers, theres no way I would buy one of those boats.

04-06-2012, 09:00 PM
The way I see lots of their boats and ATV's sitting outside in the rain and snow with no tarps or covers, theres no way I would buy one of those boats.

I'm not to worried my boat arrived from the tracker factory the Thursday they called me I picked it up Saturday , it's got the thick canvas cover a little rain and snow never hurt it . After all it's ment to get wet ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Alberta Bigbore
04-06-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm not to worried my boat arrived from the tracker factory the Thursday they called me I picked it up Saturday , it's got the thick canvas cover a little rain and snow never hurt it . After all it's ment to get wet ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lets keep it PG13 BBJ lol just kidding:)