PDA

View Full Version : fishing stories

burbotman14
03-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Tell your most favourite or wierdest fishing story and post it.

The most interesting thing that happended to me was in the summer of 2006 on fish lake. We were planning to go out fishing so i went and i was looking in the water from the shore and i spotted a 3 pound trout close to shore. i went back to my car grabbed my net and went into about two feet of water. After about two minutes in the water i looked beside me and there was a huge trout going right for me. i carefully lowered my net into the water under the fish and scooped. i took it to shore and it was 28 inches long 8 pounds and full of eggs. By the way it was a rainbow trout. Later we went out fishing and we did not catch anything over a pound

johnny2
03-02-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm sure you must have released it ? Netting fish is illegal without a commercial license -How did you know it was full of eggs ?

mark-edmonton
03-02-2008, 02:41 AM
Why would you net it and take it back to shore. Ever hear of the regulations bud? Why not grab your fishing rod and attempt to catch the fish a legal way.

Brady
03-02-2008, 08:30 AM
Not sure that we want to advocate this kind of activity as accepted behaviour. Thread will be locked.