PDA

View Full Version : beautiful fox

saltwater cowboy
03-01-2008, 09:58 PM
called him to my bedroom window with a rabbit distress call

Brady
03-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Nice pics, thanx fer sharing, BUT I don't think I would be calling one to the bedroom window. Watch yer cats, and garbage!!!

gunslinger
03-02-2008, 08:43 AM
that a gorgeus picture thanx for sharing. boy looks like alot of snow there.

Tuc
03-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Nice pics Salty.

I had the strangest experience one time with a red fox. I was quadding out of a gas line after a unsuccessful day of deer hunting. It was late afternoon and daylight was fading fast so I snapped on my headlights. The trail was rather narrow and sloped sideways, well low and behold a red fox jumps directly out in front of the quad (about 8-10 ft close) and started running up the trail in front of me. I was only going slow so I started to play with him a bit. I sped up a little and so would the fox, if I slowed down a little so would the fox. Strange little fellow he was and I later wondered why he would come in so close to the quad and didn't appear to be bothered by the sound of the engine or the lights. Could he have been part tame, maybe escaped from a fox farm or someone's pet???

Anyrate, this went on for about 10 minutes, then I finally stopped, shut off the engine and lights and away he went down into the bush. Strange but true!

Salt, thanx for letting me borrow your thread! :wave: