PDA

View Full Version : GPSL Salmon Auction. (Final price)

Jamie
02-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Hey all.
There is a trip for 3 people on auction right now through Big Country radio in Grand Prairie
http://www.bigcountryxx.com/auction/great_pacific_salmon_lodge/

I just spoke with them and it's at $700 or so. I would love to see a A/O member win it and come out fishing with us this summer.

Value is $7,800 + tax

Here is your chance to nail down a fantastic experiance.

Jamie

Sundancefisher
02-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Hey all.
There is a trip for 3 people on auction right now through Big Country radio in Grand Prairie
http://www.bigcountryxx.com/auction/great_pacific_salmon_lodge/

I just spoke with them and it's at $700 or so. I would love to see a A/O member win it and come out fishing with us this summer.

Value is $7,800 + tax

Here is your chance to nail down a fantastic experiance.

Jamie

WOW...that is an incredible deal. Even at half price... When does the auction finish?

Grizzled
02-27-2012, 01:25 PM
to bad you can not bid on line...looks like in person only...

Jamie
02-27-2012, 02:04 PM
to bad you can not bid on line...looks like in person only...

NAHHH..
Just call in. I just got off the phone with them and they will take your name, # and how much your willing to bid.

I think it would be fantastic to have someone from here win this package.

You can come fishing when ever we have a opening this summer.

BTW, Auction ends on Friday, not sure what time. I will be doing some on air promos for the package, I think they were going to call Friday about 3 or so.

Jamie

fishpro
02-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Just called in and placed a bid. Anyone on here interested in splitting the trip? I'm planning on being in Northern BC between late July and mid-August and was planning on hiring a guide at some point anyway.

Jamie
02-27-2012, 02:36 PM
Thought I would throw up another pic to get you guys more excited..
You will not find a better place for groups than Great Pacific Salmon Lodge.

Buy this item and book the Lodge. Use the Auction savings to subsidise a trip for the whole group!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/JamieHunt/Salmon%20fishing%202011/LodgeJune10-13073.jpg

Jamie
02-27-2012, 03:20 PM
The food seems to be never ending.. As well as the laughs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/JamieHunt/Salmon%20fishing%202011/Groupcrab.jpg

Jamie
02-28-2012, 10:09 AM
I just spoke with the Radio station..
Current bid is only
$1,790.00

Anyone here winning this one?

Good Luck
Jamie

bagwan
02-29-2012, 08:14 AM
Free bump. Keep us posted, Jamie.

Jamie
02-29-2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks Bag.
Though the final price doesn't effect Great Pacific Salmon Lodge, I really want someone from here to win the dang thing.

New price as of 10:00 am is $3,500.. Thats less than 1/2 price!!

Jamie

pikeslayer22
02-29-2012, 08:51 PM
just wondering where the money raised is going to?

Jamie
02-29-2012, 10:22 PM
just wondering where the money raised is going to?

Pike. This is a Non Charity Auction. As far as I know, all funds go to Big Country.

I am heading off in the Morning to the States for a convention. I will post up here as to what the price is from down there.

As well, I recorded 3 slots on the radio today to be played on Friday. Please Lord dont let me sound as bad as I thought I did. If anyone hears them, please let me know.

Good luck guys.

Jamie

Jamie
03-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Radio station says the price is now $4,000

Auction ends tomorrow. Who here is going to steal it?

Jamie

Sundancefisher
03-01-2012, 08:19 PM
The food seems to be never ending.. As well as the laughs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/JamieHunt/Salmon%20fishing%202011/Groupcrab.jpg

Gezz...looks like only 10 crabs for 5 people. Trying to kill them with good food and drink. Clearly Jamie...you are going to drive people away. Where is the tofu burgers?

Jamie
03-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Gezz...looks like only 10 crabs for 5 people. Trying to kill them with good food and drink. Clearly Jamie...you are going to drive people away. Where is the tofu burgers?

Sundance, the tofu burgers are right behind the mounds and mounds of chocolate bars... Where else would they be??:snapoutofit::snapoutofit::snapoutofit:

No Micky mousing at the lodge, you don't go home stuffed, we have failed:sHa_sarcasticlol::sHa_sarcasticlol::sHa_sar casticlol:

There is a standing challenge of $100 to the group that can finish the crab we cook... Still haven't had to pay it off. Lololololol

Jamie

Rockymtnx
03-01-2012, 10:12 PM
There is a standing challenge of $100 to the group that can finish the crab we cook... Still haven't had to pay it off. Lololololol
Jamie

Trust me Sundance, me an TJ tried. We almost died trying. :D

RockyMountainMusic
03-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Just called in and placed a bid. Anyone on here interested in splitting the trip? I'm planning on being in Northern BC between late July and mid-August and was planning on hiring a guide at some point anyway.

It's too bad i told the wife i would take her this year i could have tried for a split on this. I can afford to do a guided trip for me but just cant do it with the wife too. I have family on the island so i guess i'll be taking her there. Always wanted to do the guided trip though. Oh well maybe next year!

Jamie
03-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Trip is now at $4,100.
Seems to have slowed down a bit.
Auction ends this afternoon at 5.
Give big country a call place your bid!

Rocky mountain. We should talk and see what we can come up with.
Fishing with my wife was the best trip we have ever taken together.

Dan, it was a valiant effort, but you guys did the most damage to the crab feast out of all the groups. I am thinking we need to bring in that little Japanese guy who pounds all the hot dogs!!
Jamie

Jamie
03-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Due to the fact that I am down here in Michigan, I have no idea who won.
If it's anyone from here, please let me know.

Thanks
Jamie

Jamie
03-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Due to the fact that I am down here in Michigan, I have no idea who won.
If it's anyone from here, please let me know.

Thanks
Jamie

Well, I spoke with the winner and it turns out he is a watcher around here.
final price was $6,050. He won it just at the wire.

Congrats to Monster fish. We have a fantastic trip planned for him. And man oh man is he is excited.

Thanks to all who bid on this, it was fun answering all the calls and emails.

For those that missed out, lets talk and see if we can make this trip happen for you. It's a trip that can not be compared.

Looking forward to talking with you.
Jamie Hunt

Jamie