PDA

View Full Version : Good seeing you in Red Deer

TBark
03-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Pretty good Sportsmens show in Red Deer this weekend.
Rob and Paul from AO had their busiest weekend for subscriptions yet, barely had time to BS with them.
The boys at the Mother of all shoots looked to have a good weekend too. Chatted a few of you folks up too.
Great Taxidermy work Marco.
Glad to have met those AO forum members who came by our booth.
We'll see more of you in Edmonton mid month.

TBark

roger
03-03-2008, 07:03 AM
i agree, was a good time..it really zipped by
Marco can really life into his passion,
id like to see less ski boats and more antlers. more seminars (like Bentley Coben's/ product demos would be good too!)

SugarCreek
03-03-2008, 07:07 AM
Hey Tree

Great to see you on the weekend. Sorry that we never made it over again on the weekend but the Mother of All Shoots was rocking and the response and interest at our booth was overwhelming. Between shooting at the tournament and the guys and gals that were coming to talk with us at the booth, I just couldn't break away again. Glad I took a few minutes on Friday to conect with you and thanks for stopping by to see our work. Looking forward to seeing you in two weeks in Edmonton......purely as a spectator:) .
Marco

SugarCreek
03-03-2008, 07:11 AM
Roger

Great to see you again, it has been awhile and it was great to see a couple of hunting fellas in your brother and yourself with a pure honest down to earth passion for the wild. It was nice to finally meet with Brian. Good luck in a month or so on your trip of a lifetime.
Cheers.......Marco

russ
03-03-2008, 07:23 AM
Sorry I missed ya Greg - we'll see ya at the banquet. Call me if you're in town before that.

TBark
03-03-2008, 10:26 AM
My wife said she saw you shooting Russ.
She saw you from behind, & slightly from the side,
but she was sure it was you, LOL.
See you in Edm or at ABA.

TBark