PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to have a beer or two with on this site?

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Cat In the Hat seems to be an all around nice guy. Knows his stuff and doesn't pick fights or cut you down like a lot of members do!

I also like Huntinstuff. With him what you see is what you get. No Bs kind of guy!

I also like that we have a few pro's on here like sheephunter!
Twisted Canuck/ Okanagan Guy in the wrestling suit!
Thanks for your posts!

I think sometimes we forget that we are on this site because we all like fishing/hunting and the outdoors. Sometimes it reminds me of highschool running other people down to make you feel better about yourself.

So boys if I do meet you someday beers on me.

Who's posts do you like?

Might have to have a AO night at some pub in Edmonton to put some faces to the posts!

timsesink
03-08-2012, 03:44 PM
myself, lol. catinthehat would be my choice, share a love of things old.

pophouseman
03-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Cat In the Hat seems to be an all around nice guy. Knows his stuff and doesn't pick fights or cut you down like a lot of members do!

I also like Huntinstuff. With him what you see is what you get. No Bs kind of guy!

I also like that we have a few pro's on here like sheephunter!
Twisted Canuck/ Okanagan Guy in the wrestling suit!
Thanks for your posts!

I think sometimes we forget that we are on this site because we all like fishing/hunting and the outdoors. Sometimes it reminds me of highschool running other people down to make you feel better about yourself.

So boys if I do meet you someday beers on me.

Who's posts do you like?

Might have to have a AO night at some pub in Edmonton to put some faces to the posts!

LOL:bad_boys_20:

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 03:58 PM
LOL:bad_boys_20:

Walked right into that one!:):):):):):):)

OKOTOKIAN!!!

What's the story with that suit anyways?

u_cant_rope_the_wind
03-08-2012, 04:02 PM
everyone :happy0180: :party0052: :cheers:

300savage
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
High wild and free:snapoutofit:

Ruger1022
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM

OKOTOKIAN!!!

Goggle "the green bastard" and you'll find your answer!!

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 04:05 PM

Thanks that was good for a laugh!!!:):):):):)

Sooner
03-08-2012, 04:08 PM

Ahhh the green bastard, I miss the Trailer Park boys.

jaylow?
03-08-2012, 04:42 PM
beating around the bush for man-dates now are we? :lol:

HunterDave
03-08-2012, 05:08 PM

There are some nice ladies on the forum. :scared0018:

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 05:11 PM

That made me laugh! :sHa_shakeshout:

And no I don't smoke pink cigars!!

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 05:13 PM
There are some nice ladies on the forum. :scared0018:

I have a wife and a 2 year old and a 4 year old and a 6 year old!
That's may be why I am on this site so much since I don't get outdoors as much as I would like.
I agree this would be a great place to meet a girl! You would have a lot in common.:)

Okotokian
03-08-2012, 05:24 PM

OKOTOKIAN!!!

no no, he's NOT talking about me. I'm strictly amateur, in EVERY respect. ;)

Okotokian
03-08-2012, 05:26 PM
That made me laugh! :sHa_shakeshout:

And no I don't smoke pink cigars!!

But he does love it when The Boys Are Back In Town. ;)

winger7mm
03-08-2012, 05:28 PM

Bahaha, im glad a guy can still get a laugh around here at least a few times a week:sHa_shakeshout:

eastcoast
03-08-2012, 05:32 PM

OKOTOKIAN!!!

not only is okotokian handsome, intelligent and an all round great guy, I hear he has 4 testicles.:scared0018:

HunterDave
03-08-2012, 05:33 PM
not only is okotokian handsome, intelligent and an all round great guy, I hear he has 4 testicles.:scared0018:

Are you sure that you didn't hear tentacles? :)

Okotokian
03-08-2012, 05:35 PM
I hear he has 4 testicles.:scared0018:

Uh no... I'm married. My days of having a lot of balls are far, far behind me. Now I have..... yeah, you guessed it. My underpopulated gun safe proves it. LOL

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 05:35 PM

Thin lizzy sings that don't they!
I don't even really like Thin Lizzy.

When I first started hunting I went out with a buddy and his uncle who was from Newfoundland. We had been driving on a back road in the boonies when we pulled up to a fish and game check stop. I don't know how it was brought up but the uncle informed the officer his rifle was named Thin Lizzy!
We all got a kick out of it and even the officer had a laugh!
Does Thin lizzy have a different meaning to Newfie's???:thinking-006:

Okotokian
03-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Thin lizzy sings that don't they!
I don't even really like Thin Lizzy.

Ah, I thought that was the reason for your name. So you are telling us you are simply a skinny cross-dresser? ;)

And for the record, "The Boys Are Back In Town" is one of the greatest rock songs of all time. Says me. And if they boys wanna fight you better let 'em.

eastcoast
03-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Uh no... I'm married. My days of having a lot of balls are far, far behind me. Now I have..... yeah, you guessed it. My underpopulated gun safe proves it. LOL

stop being modest.

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Ah, I thought that was the reason for your name. So you are telling us you are simply a skinny cross-dresser? ;)

And for the record, "The Boys Are Back In Town" is one of the greatest rock songs of all time. Says me. And if they boys wanna fight you better let 'em.

Ewww yummy here they come the boys in the bright white sports car! :love0025:
:):):)

And about the cross dressing what I do in the privacy of my own home is none of your business! So if you see a middle aged cross dresser down some cut line in the middle of the bush you will know it's me Thin Lizzy!:)

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 05:47 PM

That one flew over my head too!
I have seen a few videos of Thin Lizzy! The lead singer is the cross dresser!
Not me but thin lizzys lead singer.
Geez I wish I would have wrote that last post!

Okotokian
03-08-2012, 05:47 PM

And about the cross dressing what I do in the privacy of my own home is none of your business! So if you see a middle aged cross dresser down some cut line in the middle of the bush you will know it's me Thin Lizzy!:)

OK, that was pretty funny LOL And a very creative way to make sure you have a hunting area to yourself!:sick:

Arachnodisiac
03-08-2012, 05:48 PM
My days of having a lot of balls are far, far behind me.

Worst pick-up line ever, FYI.

Twisted Canuck
03-08-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm still waiting for the 1st Annual Mojito Madness Blowout Bench Pressing Bash to happen, with all the fine cast of Characters...

Alberta Diver, Lefty Canuck, Oko, BB416 needs to be the designated driver, BadGoodGuy can bring some fudge, BeeGuy needs to come and get hammered just so I can see his Dark Side.....wow, there is a long list of folks that need to Mojito Up! Huntinstuff and Cat should be in attendance, as well as KenO, Spurly needs to come to the meeting, Sheephunter can be on overwatch in case the feds show up, Sourdoug Doug for his humor......Yup, lots of folks to drink with here.:)

outwalking
03-08-2012, 05:50 PM
I want to go beat up poachers with Lefty Canuck ;)

There's actually alot of you that I really like. I know people here more by their avatar pic and the content of their posts than by their screen names.

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 05:50 PM
OK, that was pretty funny LOL And a very creative way to make sure you have a hunting area to yourself!:sick:

Never thought of that as a way to keep hunters out of your area!
I would steer clear of that area as well.
Funny thing is chances are some hunter in North America has probably seen what we had just talked about.

rwm1273
03-08-2012, 05:51 PM

If I saw a cross dresser packing a rifle in the woods, I can assure you he would get the whole hunting area to himself.

Okotokian
03-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Worst pick-up line ever, FYI.

That's about the 5th time you've said that to me. Make up your mind girl! :angry3:

eastcoast
03-08-2012, 05:56 PM
That's about the 5th time you've said that to me. Make up your mind girl! :angry3:

she is intrigued with your extra appendages.

Arachnodisiac
03-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Extra? I thought he was lacking.

Extra is good...

rwm1273
03-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Extra would imply he could do more satisfaction. To me that sounds like a three some.

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 06:02 PM

I don't know about her but I find that very attractive.
You already had me with the suit but there nothing better then a couple balls so having 2 more would only make the deal sweeter!

Here he comes the guy in the green suit with 4 balls in the BRIGHT WHITE Sports CAR!
Who does think he is and what a man he has 4 balls!

Okotokian
03-08-2012, 06:03 PM
OK OK, back to the original question.... who would you like to have a beer with? A multi-endowed weiner in a green suit, or..... c'mon, who else?

Okotokian
03-08-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't know about her but I find that very attractive.
You already had me with the suit but there nothing better then a couple balls so having 2 more would only make the deal sweeter!

Here he comes the guy in the green suit with 4 balls in the BRIGHT WHITE Sports CAR!
Who does think he is and what a man he has 4 balls!

WARNING WARNING!!!!! Creepy meter off the scale! And that's saying something if I think that. LOL

Thinlizzy
03-08-2012, 06:11 PM
WARNING WARNING!!!!! Creepy meter off the scale! And that's saying something if I think that. LOL

Mission Accomplished! :)

KegRiver
03-08-2012, 06:12 PM
OK OK, back to the original question.... who would you like to have a beer with? A multi-endowed weiner in a green suit, or..... c'mon, who else?

Sure! When ? Where ?

LOL But I don't drink beer, it makes me fall down and twitch.

http://boozenews.ca/nucleus/media/1/20060811-BarDrunkFallDown.jpg

Seriously, I can't think of anyone here I wouldn't want to have a coffee with.

KegRiver
03-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Except for him,

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/5/may16gal01.jpg

Some things are tooooooo weird even for me!!!

Arachnodisiac
03-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Except for him,

Greylynx, right?!

sunsetrider2011
03-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Except for him,

Your one sick individual Keg, Like really we really didnt need that visual aid

eastcoast
03-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Except for him,

I bet this guy only has a normal ammount of testicles unlike okie that testicle hog.

CaberTosser
03-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Thats got to be one of Redfrogs kids!!! RougeGrenouille was just posting about spray foam diapers within the last 48 hours!

"A little less comfort can better motivate them." Good thinking Caber.
Being a millenium man before the millenium, I was up to my arms in hands on raising kids. when I could catch them.

of course as infants they are easier to catch. I offered to help with the changing of the guard and diapers. But as with most things I just knew I could come up with a better mousse trap. [See what I did there?}

Have you ever used those small cans of spray foam insulation? What a great invention. A pair of rubber pants, insert nozzle and a short spray later you have a warm , waterproof diaper, that is hard as a rock. The kid can't get them off without the password and it inspires them if they know it will be a thing of the past when they are housebroken.

And Okie , before you even think about it, IF I ever need diapers, I'm thinking of the sculpturing possibilities of the RIGID foam diaper. :) I'll be popular doing my walk around the mall.

T-Bone
03-08-2012, 07:24 PM
All of you are nuts...So am I..I would drink beer or whatever with anyone of you anytime..think of the fun we could have..heck I would fire up the pit and we could all hang at my place in Edmonton on some Friday night..Maybe like a pot luck or what ever...Tell stories,drink tell more stories,eat,drink or not but just have fun....

huntinstuff
03-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Hands down........ Boberama

redranger15
03-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Honda, Bambi, Elkhunter11, Keg, DarkAisling, albertadave, BrownBear416 . I could go one and on, dam near all of them. The list who I wouldn't have one with would be way shorter.

doetracks
03-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Mostly the people I've chatted with in PM. Pretty sure they don't need any grandstanding :)

rwm1273
03-08-2012, 07:52 PM

But would it be a beer? And how long would the conversion last? Sometimes I think he is from another planet.

Coldone
03-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Mudbug... Dude seems like an all around good guy..

Skybuster
03-08-2012, 08:47 PM

It seems I'm always late and a half beer short. But I will still put in my two cents. I need to make sure you realize that the boys in the bright white sports car was done by Trooper, a popular band, but not Rock in my mind. Don't really like them. Thin Lizzy on the other hand is very Rock. I spent many nights listening to them on my old Craig Powerplay. Particularly "Warrior" Cranked on the craig had concert like proportions. Ahh, my tattered eardrums.
But even if you picked your moniker from a rifle, it's still cool.

I would have a beer with most of the posters on here, but I will say Oke's wry wit would be fun to spend an evening listening to.

ishootbambi
03-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Honda, Bambi, Elkhunter11, Keg, DarkAisling, albertadave, BrownBear416 . I could go one and on, dam near all of them. The list who I wouldn't have one with would be way shorter.

i agree red....the list i would say no to is a lot shorter....like maybe a dozen or so.

Loper
03-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Whitetailer,Treestander,Masterbaiter,the Welder,High wild and free, and possibly two current members I'm thinking. Would only cost me one beer.

Arachnodisiac
03-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Everybody, so far. Except for a handful, but even they'd be tolerable after more than a couple. :)

rwm1273
03-08-2012, 09:27 PM
I know who I would not drink with.

BGSH
03-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Anybody but first and formost, gs77 a good old friend i met when i first moved here to Edmonton used to fish with but lost touch, but then by luck met again on here, fishergrrrl, of course Ken, beeguy, and willow, many others as well. Always up for a good beer.

Yéil
03-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Except for him,

Oh look, another costume malfunction...like that hasn't been done to death...:thinking-006:

I just put a batch of Amber on... beer for everyone! (in about 50 days that is...)

cohod
03-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Whitetailer,Treestander,Masterbaiter,the Welder,High wild and free, and possibly two current members I'm thinking. Would only cost me one beer.

Too funny...:) I was thinking the same thing except; he should by us a beer, one for every handle. might need a cab to get home.

Willowtrail
03-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Anybody but first and formost, gs77 a good old friend i met when i first moved here to Edmonton used to fish with but lost touch, but then by luck met again on here, fishergrrrl, of course Ken, beeguy, and willow, many others as well. Always up for a good beer.

I've had drinks with most of your list. Great people. I had beer with myself last night, And a few others.

Can't see anyone I wouldn'd have a pop with. It's just a quick visit, not like your stuck in the bush all weekend.

Who wants to go for beer tomorrow night?

elkhunter11
03-08-2012, 10:21 PM
I know Cat and Old Badger, Sullijr,albertaboy, and I have met Honda, as well as Donnybear, and several others at the Pointer Party. I would like to have a beer and shoot the breeze with Leo,Hal53,Dick284,Redranger15,Rackmaster,Walking Buffalo,Lefty,Ken,Huntinstuff, just to name a few.

I am also looking forward to meeting some newer members at the local range this summer, when we get the trap and skeet going.

Lefty-Canuck
03-08-2012, 10:21 PM
I want to go beat up poachers with Lefty Canuck ;)

LOL.... I forgot you were in attendance when I layed the verbal smackdown on those guys and I was "slow clapped" as I walked back into the lake fly rod in hand in search of some more hammer handles.... :)

LC :)

Lefty-Canuck
03-08-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm still waiting for the 1st Annual Mojito Madness Blowout Bench Pressing Bash to happen, with all the fine cast of Characters...

I think it should be an annual event set up to take place on tax deadline day..... :)

.....some of you will get that joke..... :)

Boxer-O
03-08-2012, 10:37 PM
I'd be down to meet all but one, so far. Would love to speak to most in person about the outdoors in Alberta, as I have never hunted here. Also, I just like beer.

Big Daddy Badger
03-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey!
If they're buying...just about anyone.

Why turning down a free beer would just be...un-Canadian and down right rude...wouldn't it?

huntin
03-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Except for him,

I guess next time you'll call before you come over. LOL. If not busy give me a shout I'm home till at least mid week.

eastcoast
03-08-2012, 11:14 PM
can you guys believe that okie has 4 testicles, I mean that's unbelievable if you think about it.

Twisted Canuck
03-08-2012, 11:15 PM
I think it should be an annual event set up to take place on tax deadline day..... :)

.....some of you will get that joke..... :)

Yep, we could hold the party at Mama's Daycare.......:)

NSRfishing
03-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Olde English 800

honda450
03-09-2012, 06:22 AM
I would say all the people on my friends list. They know who they are.

Nothing better than sitting around the campfire with a few cold ones at nite telling lies. hehe

marlin1
03-09-2012, 06:41 AM
had one with most on my friend's list , probably wouldn't shy away from anyione on here cept maybe Boberama :)

Okotokian
03-09-2012, 06:51 AM

:47b20s0: Love the guys who take a licking here and keep coming back for more, or did. He's one weird dude but never did me any harm. :) Sorta like EastCoast (kidding, kidding bud)
Other than a couple neo-nazis that old time board members will recall, I'd have a beer with the vast majority here, as long as I had the chair closest to the door. ;)

vettedreamer
03-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Anyone who wouldn't laugh at the lack of hair.

Black dually guy :snapoutofit:

Note to self never buy used black dually:thinking-006:

Moosehead on me if you up for the drive in the upcoming chinook :bad_boys_20::party0051:

p.s.
Please don't bring a nice smooth cigar:shake2:

drake
03-09-2012, 08:18 AM

beat me to it........

Lefty-Canuck
03-09-2012, 08:19 AM

I am thinking it might be a "wine spritzer"....not a beer.... :)

LC

rwm1273
03-09-2012, 08:27 AM
I am thinking it might be a "wine spritzer"....not a beer.... :)

LC

Is that what they serve on his planet?

6tmile
03-09-2012, 08:59 AM
can you guys believe that okie has 4 testicles, I mean that's unbelievable if you think about it.

Just because he has one more than everyone else, you think he is unbelievable? LOL

Arachnodisiac
03-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Just because he has one more than everyone else, you think he is unbelievable? LOL

Best. Reply. Ever.

leo
03-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Everyone on this site is welcome to my table for a beer or coffee! I look forward to seeing many of you at the Edmonton Boat and Sportsman Show. EH 11, Cat n hat, Dick 284, Sheephunter, 209X50, Ken aovette and Rob, I'll be the guy wearing a hat ;).I hope to meet many of you there and it would be very nice to meet up with Predator and Huntinstuff again.

Leo

cougarhunter
03-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Can't wait to have a few wobbly pops with AO members going to the sheep dinner

Okotokian
03-09-2012, 11:10 AM
I'll be the guy wearing a hat ;)

A hat at the Sportsman's Show... Yeah, that will really make you stand out. LOL That's like saying "I'll be the guy in the black leather chaps" at Geezle's favorite bar.

Sorry G-man ;) LOL

rwm1273
03-09-2012, 11:22 AM
A hat at the Sportsman's Show... Yeah, that will really make you stand out. LOL That's like saying "I'll be the guy in the black leather chaps" at Geezle's favorite bar.

Sorry G-man ;) LOL

Not unless he is wearing something that stands out.

Lefty-Canuck
03-09-2012, 11:24 AM

Sorry G-man ;) LOL

Black leather chaps would make you stick out in the bars Geezle goes to....azzless leather chaps you would blend in more easily :)

I prefer to wear the white azzless leather that are bejewelled myself...:)

bruceba
03-09-2012, 11:29 AM
I wouldn't turn down a beer with anybody on this site. I'm sure I've drank with a lot better than the best here and a lot worse than the worst here. Of the names that have graced these pages I'd like to have a beer with Cormac and Ted to name a few and ask them WTF ever got into their heads. :)

eastcoast
03-09-2012, 11:32 AM

tell me you don't think it's just a little odd that he has 4 testicles?

Redfrog
03-09-2012, 11:34 AM
I'd drink with anyone on AO. They all bring some measure of joy to my life. Some by showing up and some by leaving.:)

DarkAisling
03-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Hmm. Who's buying?

If I'm being treated, I'd have a beer with any of ya! :lol:

If I'm buying, well . . . there is one person who would certainly not be extended an invite, but that's about it.

There are a couple of others that I'm on the fence about, but as I have never met them in person I am in no position to judge their true character. I would be willing to make an honest attempt to find some common ground over a brew or two.

Thinlizzy
03-09-2012, 11:39 AM
I'd drink with anyone on AO. They all bring some measure of joy to my life. Some by showing up and some by leaving.:)

Nice!:)

Albertadiver
03-09-2012, 11:52 AM
...ughhhh.... just got off a 12hr flight from a mojito convention. I'm pretty sure there were at least a few AO members represented there....

Pics to follow in the next few days....

MissFlyfishing
03-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Anyone thats buying, after they take me for Brookies!!! I reallyyyyy want a nice one on the fly!!!! Heck, I'd even buy!! :)

rwm1273
03-09-2012, 12:16 PM
...ughhhh.... just got off a 12hr flight from a mojito convention. I'm pretty sure there were at least a few AO members represented there....

Pics to follow in the next few days....

So where you sitting besides BGSH?

Albertadiver
03-09-2012, 12:42 PM
So where you sitting besides BGSH?

I had the luxury of being crammed next to a guy best described as the Randy Quaid character in 'Vegas Vacation' ...only fatter....

rwm1273
03-09-2012, 12:59 PM
I had the luxury of being crammed next to a guy best described as the Randy Quaid character in 'Vegas Vacation' ...only fatter....

That's funny. Did he declare refugee status when he got back to Canada?

markg
03-09-2012, 01:46 PM
I would love to have a beer with some of the folks on both sides of the worldviews thread. Some deep thinkers over there.