PDA

View Full Version : Jets are in COW town

ducky_hunter
03-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Jets are in COW town and I have tickets GO JETS GO

Arachnodisiac
03-09-2012, 07:34 AM
I wish I could go!

Haven't seen a Jets game well, since they left.

Enjoy the game! I hope you will find yourself in the good company of many other Jets fans!

Twisted Canuck
03-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Totally jealous, I was hoping to get a Jets game in the 'Dome this year, but no such luck.....Have fun, and don't be spilling your beer on anyone!

Jamie
03-09-2012, 08:43 AM
That place will be rocking...

Good on Winterpeg for getting a team back.
They deserve it.

Jamie

Fisherpeak
03-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Should be an easy 2 points for the Jets.

Jamie
03-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Should be an easy 2 points for the Jets.

LOLOLOLOL

Thank god we might have a team to compete with now.. Ed has sucked for years.. Perhaps we can can get some good old fashioned blood boiling going on.

We need these points, and so does Win.
It's going to be a good one!

Jamie

gburwash
03-09-2012, 10:22 AM
GO JETS!!!!! Alberta has been good to me, but I just cant trade in My Hockey Colors....

darius
03-09-2012, 10:51 AM
the jets are gonna smoke the flames !

gatorhunter
03-09-2012, 03:27 PM
If Wheeler, Kane and Buff come to play, it's going to be a very entertaining game!

Go Jets Go!

jryley
03-09-2012, 05:14 PM
LOLOLOLOL

Thank god we might have a team to compete with now.. Ed has sucked for years.. Perhaps we can can get some good old fashioned blood boiling going on.

Jamie

Lol i swear flames fans are as bad as canuck fans. Flames are done playoffs wise. Go sven bartshi?

spaded
03-09-2012, 05:28 PM
LOLOLOLOL

Jamie

Hahahaha, yup sure whatever.... flames have sucked for years. How many years since they made playoffs? And it don't look good this year. Hahaha

The oil have alot of upside, some would like to hope anyways.

Flames, not so much. Sure is fun watching that team struggle in deciding if they should make a run for the cup. Hahahaha or tear it down for a rebuild? Not only is management confused it is obvious that some fans are to.

Twisted Canuck
03-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Hahahaha, yup sure whatever.... flames have sucked for years. How many years since they made playoffs? And it don't look good this year. Hahaha

The oil have alot of upside, some would like to hope anyways.

Flames, not so much. Sure is fun watching that team struggle in deciding if they should make a run for the cup. Hahahaha or tear it down for a rebuild? Not only is management confused it is obvious that some fans are to.

Well, let's see....since 2000 the Flames qualified for playoffs in 04, 06, 07, 08, 09....that would be five times.

Oilers made playoffs in 01, 03, and 06.....that would be three times in the last twelve years, and they haven't done it for the past 6 seasons, counting this one.

Flames have consistently finished ahead of the Oil all those years, and have won 16 of their last 18 meetings.

Yup, Oilers have way lots of upside........:thinking-006:

I get a kick out of Oilers fans trying to convince themselves that they have the better team, while sticking their head in a coal mine when presented with things like statistics. :love0025:

762Russian
03-09-2012, 07:20 PM
GO JETS!

I'm a Habs fan first, but they've been on par with Deadmonton this year. Jets are who I'm hoping make a good cup run!

Grizzled
03-09-2012, 07:25 PM
the jets are gonna smoke the flames !

Whose smokin who ??????????:snapoutofit:

darius
03-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Whose smokin who ??????????:snapoutofit:

lotsa hockey left .

its not like the flamers to sit back and squander a lead !?!? ...haha :fighting0074:

Grizzled
03-09-2012, 07:52 PM
True...but not tonight !

Big Racks
03-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Lol i swear flames fans are as bad as canuck fans. Flames are done playoffs wise. Go sven bartshi?

What about Canuck fans??? Sorry, is this an Oilers fan hauling out a paintbrush to paint everyone the same?

I like the Oilers, I think they've got some great young talent and with a few veteran additions (that don't cost Horcoff type money) over the next few years, they've got some good years to look forward to. I think they've got a much brighter future than the Flames currently, unfortunately for Flames fans.

BTW, I'm a big Canucks fan.

Twisted Canuck
03-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Two for the Flames, and one point back of San Jose for 8th.....and as far as I can see, the regular season isn't quite over yet. :)

JohninAB
03-10-2012, 12:22 AM
And if the Flames make it, they will as usual, be done in round 1!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Twisted Canuck
03-10-2012, 12:36 AM
And if the Flames make it, they will as usual, be done in round 1!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Which is still one round further than the Oilers will make any time soon......:)

JohninAB
03-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Which is still one round further than the Oilers will make any time soon......:)

Which is fine by me as I am not an Oilers supporter either.

jryley
03-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Well, let's see....since 2000 the Flames qualified for playoffs in 04, 06, 07, 08, 09....that would be five times.

Oilers made playoffs in 01, 03, and 06.....that would be three times in the last twelve years, and they haven't done it for the past 6 seasons, counting this one.

Flames have consistently finished ahead of the Oil all those years, and have won 16 of their last 18 meetings.

Yup, Oilers have way lots of upside........:thinking-006:

I get a kick out of Oilers fans trying to convince themselves that they have the better team, while sticking their head in a coal mine when presented with things like statistics. :love0025:

Lol well, yes they do have a lot of upside. They have a ton of good yound players. One of them is barely 22 and in the top ten in the league in scoring. What "upside" would you say the flames have?

The difference between the two clubs has always been the same. Both have on average throughout their history....just that, average. The difference is edmonton has had the brains to recognize when somethings not working and blow it up and start over. The flames keep beating the perverbial horse....keep getting older....keep hiring sutters....and keep keeping their prospect cupboard bare. For every one year - lightning in a bottle
Playoff run the flames have, the oilers have one more recent to match, and edmonton still has the glory years and memories to hold on to.

The flames are lile the fat chick in highschool that looked OK for about ten minutes on a monday morning in math class
After putting on fresh makeup. But by 4 pm you realize your standards really arent that low and move on to something with more promise.

Twisted Canuck
03-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Keep telling yourself the Oilers are gonna do it next year, just wait till next year....LOL. Consistently being in the cellar, yet the fans BELIEVE they are still so much greater than a team that has beat them 16 for the last 18....gotta love your delusion!:)

jryley
03-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Keep telling yourself the Oilers are gonna do it next year, just wait till next year....LOL. Consistently being in the cellar, yet the fans BELIEVE they are still so much greater than a team that has beat them 16 for the last 18....gotta love your delusion!:)

Again, flames fans seem to be the ones that are delusional man. Lol no one is saying the oilers are better. Lol the flames are way better of a team, right now. What edmonton fans make fun of is the fact calgary seems to just be happy, or they just fool themselves into thinking, that theyre actually a few pieces away from a cup. Lol we know we suck right now. Its fact. But the oilers wont in a couple years...also fact.

Man, olli jokinen is your leading point player. Lol

Twisted Canuck
03-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Lol we know we suck right now. Its fact. But the oilers wont in a couple years...also fact.

Is That A FACT........?

In a couple of years the Oilers won't suck......I've been hearing that for the last six years from Oilers fans. 'Just you wait and see, we're rebuilding, we won't suck next year....' I made some good money on Oilers fans betting that 'this year we make the playoffs', usually October is a good time to provoke an Oiler faithful to put up some money. By December it's too late, that's when the 'next year' chorus starts....LOL. If you want to make a good money bet on next season, PM me.......:sHa_sarcasticlol:

jryley
03-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Is That A FACT........?

In a couple of years the Oilers won't suck......I've been hearing that for the last six years from Oilers fans. 'Just you wait and see, we're rebuilding, we won't suck next year....' I made some good money on Oilers fans betting that 'this year we make the playoffs', usually October is a good time to provoke an Oiler faithful to put up some money. By December it's too late, that's when the 'next year' chorus starts....LOL. If you want to make a good money bet on next season, PM me.......:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Not sure if i believe you made money, but sure man. Lol

I dont how or who from edmonton would be saying
We've been rebuilding for the last 6 years? Its only been 2. The other 4 were where the flames have been the past 9....riding on their last cup run.

And no i would not take that bet. We're gonna suck for at least 2 more.

With all that being said...i root for calgary more often than not when
Picking canadian teams. Really the only two i DISPISE are hongcouver and t.dot.....we all know why.

Twisted Canuck
03-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Not sure if i believe you made money, but sure man. Lol

I dont how or who from edmonton would be saying
We've been rebuilding for the last 6 years? Its only been 2. The other 4 were where the flames have been the past 9....riding on their last cup run.

And no i would not take that bet. We're gonna suck for at least 2 more.

With all that being said...i root for calgary more often than not when
Picking canadian teams. Really the only two i DISPISE are hongcouver and t.dot.....we all know why.

All my best friends up here are diehard Oilers fans, and we hack each other mercilessly, and bet often, but all in good fun. I finally had to pay up after the last Oiler/Flame game in that nasty 6-1 drubbing we got.....cost me a couple of cigars from the Dominican, and a bottle of my homemade wine. All in good fun.

jryley
03-10-2012, 11:53 AM
All my best friends up here are diehard Oilers fans, and we hack each other mercilessly, and bet often, but all in good fun. I finally had to pay up after the last Oiler/Flame game in that nasty 6-1 drubbing we got.....cost me a couple of cigars from the Dominican, and a bottle of my homemade wine. All in good fun.

Ha! Yeah ive got a kid that works for me from cowtown. It is pretty hard to chirp him when we just lost to les canadiens. Trust me when i say...ill be pushin for the flames if they make the playoffs. If i need to see another day in BC dedicated to the canucks winning the first round of the playoffs ill jump off a bridge. That organization just blows me away. You know its bad when you find yourself cheering for the buds when they square if against the canucks.

yoteblaster
03-10-2012, 02:43 PM
was at the game last night. Awesome atmosphere and my team won. Winnipeg fans were totally classy. Great to have them back. Oilers SUUUUUUUCK.