PDA

View Full Version : pheasant farm economic relief from Nigeria

wwbirds
03-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Those Nigerians want me to close the economic failure pheasant farm and start a new life.:sHa_shakeshout:

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations To inform you that you have been listed among with other citizens approved for this payment as one of the economic failure victims to be paid the sum of $500,000.00 USD to start a new life again, as a proper research has been done and ascertain that the recovery of the countries failed economy will take some time (years) to come back to its normal status. Therefore, we’re giving you this privilege that you should believe on your intuition that this is a one time opportunity to start a new life.

Hence, we have undertaken every procedure to ensure the immediate transfer of the reform fund payment to your nominated account. Our duty is to ensure that every respectable citizen receive their payment without any further hitches. The Governing Council therefore devised a mechanism for the allocation of available funds to successful claimants/citizens. We have nominated a reputable bank in NIGERIA for immediate process of your payment through CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT

I have to rely on my intuition he says????:fighting0030:

respectable citizen he doesn't know me very well does he??:snapoutofit::sHa_sarcasticlol:

Au revoir, Gopher
03-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Could be true :thinking-006:

doetracks
03-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Wow. That's about all I can say.

:lol:

Mhunter51
03-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Better jump on it quick. Didn't know you were a sunami refugee ( or earth-quak ), but I know your my RICH friend !!!!!!!!!!!!

bloopbloob
03-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Man you're lucky! Chances like this don't come along every day!!! Congrats!

catnthehat
03-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Because we are buddies I will take tha money losing pheasant farm off ypour hands. No need to thank me, I'd do it for any good friend!:)
Cat

fish_e_o
03-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Because we are buddies I will take tha money losing pheasant farm off ypour hands. No need to thank me, I'd do it for any good friend!:)
Cat

hahaha there wouldn't be any pheasants left!!!

wwbirds
03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
now they aggravate me walking around the yard.

Like these birds are thumbing their noses at us Cat!!

catnthehat
03-12-2012, 04:15 PM
We are planning an assault on the place inthe very near future!:character0110:
The dogs ae ready to go, andthe guns are too!:sHa_shakeshout:
My son plans on unleashing 22pounds of Cavalier King Charles terror on some chukars!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:
Cat