PDA

View Full Version : Horse's BASS QUEST

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 07:36 PM
He left 5 days ago on a mission for early season BASS.
First night spent in BASS PRO parking lot hoping Kevin Van Dam was doing a seminar that day. Left 600 bucks lighter.
Next day him and the wife stayed at the Waffle House hoping the wind would calm down below 100 kph. 200 bucks lighter
3rd day got lost and couldnt find road out of Claresholm. 400 bucks lighter
Day 4 stopped to see the wind mills near pincher creek, they hypnotized him and he ended up sleeping in the truck. Broke even.
Woke up and hit Frank Slide to collect rocks to make home made sinkers. Sign that says donot remove rocks was gone i guess. Up 3 bucks
Made it to Cranbrook took cover all day from 200kph winds and snow in a resturant with a fish tank, stared at fish, thinking this is the closest im getting this trip. Left 400 bucks lighter.
Stopped at Kootenay fish hatchery and was cuffed and lead off the property for wading into the fish ponds and casting for fish with his Dora the Explorer fishing rod. 500 bucks lighter and a order to appear in court after a physcho evaluation.
Finally made it to Duck Lake today and immediately got stuck in a mud hole on the old canal road, im guessing they will sleep there tonight. Should break even.
Last i heard they are headed to Nelson to buy a trailer to haul all the Bass worms he has purchased on the way to Duck.
Good luck Buddy

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Plans for the return trip include stops in Brocket and Stand-off

Redfrog
03-13-2012, 07:43 PM
:sHa_shakeshout: Too funny!!

pickrel pat
03-13-2012, 07:45 PM
im betting he comes back with a bucket of live bass!!!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

fishpro
03-13-2012, 07:51 PM
im betting he comes back with a bucket of live bass!!!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

A bucket??? I think a Uhaul is more likely to be honest...

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 07:53 PM
last word i got the truck was abandoned and left for dead in the mud hole. On the way walking back to a motel, Horse found the Fas Gas which has the biggest supply of tackle. Its like a BPS with gas pumps and groceries. For anyone headed out that way im guessing they will need a week to replenish their tackle supplies.
You see a crazy old man pushing a shopping cart full of rubber frogs and worms, give the guy a lift.

npauls
03-13-2012, 07:55 PM
:sHa_shakeshout:

Good read. Sounds like the trip is going relatively well.

gramps73
03-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Just got word the truck is still there because he sold it for gas money...:scared0018:

fishpro
03-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Stuck on the Old Canal Road eh? Let's hope he doesn't get caught between a mother and cub there like I did LOL

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Stuck on the Old Canal Road eh? Let's hope he doesn't get caught between a mother and cub there like I did LOL

yaa.. should clarify. His wife got out in cranbrook and gave him the 1
finger good bye.

He thinks spray on power bait is bear replelant and feels safe

BobLoblaw
03-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Too funny, Chubb; I laughed a lot at this.
Hope the story continues...:)

MoFugger21
03-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Welcome back Chubb!!! :)

Willowtrail
03-13-2012, 08:17 PM
This just in...

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x325/willowtrail/IMG-20120225-00249.jpg

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 08:19 PM
now he is officially lost. I believe he is near the Sidar Pub going the wrong way. In 8 days he will reach the Ferry Landing at Crawford bay. If you live in Balfour id move because it wont be like the Love Boat docking when he finds out where he is.

fish gunner
03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
now he is officially lost. I believe he is near the Sidar Pub going the wrong way. In 8 days he will reach the Ferry Landing at Crawford bay. If you live in Balfour id move because it wont be like the Love Boat docking when he finds out where he is.

oh, I hope he turns right at grey creek. lol got a buddy running out to turn the sign as I type. this could be fun.

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 08:26 PM
YUP he is now officially GRUMPY too.

hopefully a goat wagon of doukabour woman find him or the Kokanee samsquantch does. Because now he is texting me pics of the pitch black and asking is this the right way?

His typing resembles a crack addict thats illergic to nuts and has just eaten a OH HENRY

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 08:27 PM
oh, I hope he turns right at grey creek. lol got a buddy running out to turn the sign as I type. this could be fun.

better chance he makes the glass house and embalms himself

huntsfurfish
03-13-2012, 08:28 PM
Ill be out searching for him tomorrow. We have lots to discuss:). But Im likely to get lost too.

Horse Im comin man, hang in there

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Ill be out searching for him tomorrow. We have lots to discuss:). But Im likely to get lost too.

Nice when friends help out................lol...hahahahhahahahha

npauls
03-13-2012, 08:31 PM

You better rent a truck or upgrade yours before heading out. Your truck is going to be way to small to carry all his bass plastics back.

huntsfurfish
03-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Lol:)

fish gunner
03-13-2012, 08:32 PM

hopefully a goat wagon of doukabour woman find him or the Kokanee samsquantch does. Because now he is texting me pics of the pitch black and asking is this the right way?

His typing resembles a crack addict thats illergic to nuts and has just eaten a OH HENRY

you are making my day chubb. I cant think of a light till the ferry landing. go to the light horse,go to the light. lol.:sHa_shakeshout:

huntsfurfish
03-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Awesome post CD! Lots of smiles and laughs.

WayneChristie
03-13-2012, 08:37 PM

hopefully a goat wagon of doukabour woman find him or the Kokanee samsquantch does.

funny, I saw some of those women, nekkid they look exactly like the sasquatch, no wonder no one can find them, they just put on a dress and scarf and hide in town!!!! Good luck horse, make sure you double bag, dont want to make them sasquatch babies any uglier than they already are!!! :sign0176:

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 08:37 PM
He is scared he will miss the last Ferry(thats a CREEPY statement) so he plans to swim from Mountain Shores to Rhino point and fish Mirror Lake tomorrow

Bush
03-13-2012, 08:40 PM
I use to live close to duck lake when I was a kid. It is the place I caught my first fish. I was about 5yr old we were the only family living on the dike

avb3
With these frustrations building up, he has resolved that any further discussions of bass introduction into Alberta with me will henceforth not occur again.

Maybe, just maybe, the bass gods would smile kindly on him then.

huntsfurfish
funny, I saw some of those women, nekkid they look exactly like the sasquatch, no wonder no one can find them, they just put on a dress and scarf and hide in town!!!! Good luck horse, make sure you double bag, dont want to make them sasquatch babies any uglier than they already are!!! :sign0176:

LOL
Whad everybuddy do take funny pills.

Ken07AOVette
03-13-2012, 08:42 PM
LOL

omg...

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 08:43 PM
tryed to convince him to hit his medi alert beacon and let the EMT's bring him home. Now he is running and yelling they wont catch me till i have a bucket of BASS.

Called his wife to find out what he was last wearing. She says depends and hello kitty pj's.

huntsfurfish
03-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Thanks guys, I havent laughed this hard for a long time!:sHa_shakeshout:

fish gunner
03-13-2012, 08:51 PM
tryed to convince him to hit his medi alert beacon and let the EMT's bring him home. Now he is running and yelling they wont catch me till i have a bucket of BASS.

Called his wife to find out what he was last wearing. She says depends and hello kitty pj's.

with the depends on the out side of the pj's.
lmao.

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 08:51 PM
He just bbm'd....just cuz im single now doesnt mean im ready to ride a fairy

fishunter77
03-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Great story. Keep them coming!!:sHa_shakeshout:

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 09:00 PM
phone went quiet, last message was

going to panago or gotta go in my pants.

if its panago im guessing he is back in Creston for pizza

pickrel pat
03-13-2012, 09:05 PM
gotta ask........ did horse really go bass fishin? lol

Willowtrail
03-13-2012, 09:10 PM

Yes, and took some of my extra 5 gallon buckets

Lefty-Canuck
03-13-2012, 09:15 PM
Last time I went on a quest for *** was back a few years a go in a drunken stuper....OH BASS!!! not ***......my bad.....

LC :)

chubbdarter
03-13-2012, 09:26 PM

well the swat team isnt at the Downtowner in creston because horse isnt in the hot tub nekked reading a Blackwell Mormon book and trying to recruit multiple wives for his Bass hierom

fish farmer
03-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Apparently there has been multiple saquatch sightings in the creston area in the past day or so. Weird part is they say it has white hair and not brown, maybe an albino sasquatch?

WayneChristie
03-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Yes, and took some of my extra 5 gallon buckets

dibs on one of those, got a trout pond around here that needs topping up, I hear them bass grow fast and fat on rainbows ! :bad_boys_20: Chubb I know that place in Creston, spent my honeymoon there and hated it ever since! tell horse not to mix up the jets, he dont want to stick his bass worm in the innie, but then again those firefighters probably need a good laugh! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Willowtrail
03-13-2012, 10:12 PM
dibs on one of those, got a trout pond around here that needs topping up, I hear them bass grow fast and fat on rainbows ! :bad_boys_20: Chubb I know that place in Creston, spent my honeymoon there and hated it ever since! tell horse not to mix up the jets, he dont want to stick his bass worm in the innie, but then again those firefighters probably need a good laugh! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

athem Bad boys got a date at Hasse Lake. You can come catch and keep all their offspring next year and take them home. Hasse's gonna be the busiest lake around town. :sHa_shakeshout:

rielbowhunter
03-13-2012, 10:57 PM
My friend at Grey creek store said he just bought a new chainsaw? and mask?

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
03-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Found this picture on facebook sounds like ole Horsetrader found emself a new fishin partner ..

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/7eb500ea.jpg

Musta found her at the Creston Walmart or something .

chubbdarter
03-14-2012, 08:44 AM
only one message this am.

Had breakfast with 4 nice people that slept in a van in the motel parking lot. Was good cereal lots of nuts, dried mushrooms, fruit and green stuff. Let the girls use the shower in my room and saw the longest pit hair ever.
will send fish pics later

BobLoblaw
03-14-2012, 09:11 AM
"...now he is texting me pics of the pitch black and asking is this the right way?"

That there is funny stuff!!!:)
I hope this turns into an extended trip for ol' Horse.
I can use the laughs...:sHa_shakeshout:

Ken07AOVette
03-14-2012, 09:26 AM

Let the girls use the shower in my room and saw the longest pit hair ever.
will send fish pics later. Where do I go to get digital pictures developed?

Fix't for him. :)

WayneChristie
03-14-2012, 10:32 AM
tell him to take lots of pics of the double rainbows when those mushrooms kick in!!!

WayneChristie
03-14-2012, 12:54 PM
got this pic from him just now, looks like he ate a double helping of that cereal

http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy156/rollinghillbilly/horseshrooms.gif

greylynx
03-14-2012, 01:21 PM
You might find him at the Sirdar Hotel at the top of Duck Lake it you can't find him at Grey creek He may be at Eldon's Bottle House.

I just saw Wayne's Post:

Mushrooms yes and he went to up the mountain a little further to one of those "herb farms":) and is watching the trains go by the "Lady of the Lake"

BGSH
03-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Did Horse get into any bass yet.

greylynx
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM
got this pic from him just now, looks like he ate a double helping of that cereal

http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy156/rollinghillbilly/horseshrooms.gif

Hey Wayne:

I have heard of people cruising the Astro Plane in some other dimension.

Is that cool flashing picture of yours an example of some dude doing that Astro Plane cruising?

WayneChristie
03-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey Wayne:

I have heard of people cruising the Astro Plane in some other dimension.

Is that cool flashing picture of yours an example of some dude doing that Astro Plane cruising?

naw thats just me when Im off my meds :bad_boys_20: or is that on my meds, I always get confused :scared0015:

tacklerunner
03-14-2012, 07:21 PM

My Mom is a Doukhobor! My Dad, 3 uncles, 3 aunts, 1 Baba still alive, cousins, nephews, neices, brother are all Doukhabours too! Plus most of my BC friends. Guess that makes me a Doukhobor too. For those of you who have met me you can imagine the the beauty of the woman who have the same genes as me! Not kidding. Really am a Doukhobor.

The sasquatch crossing in Moyie is a farce. True squasnatch can only be found near Prince Rupert.

Had breakfast with 4 nice people that slept in a van in the motel parking lot. Was good cereal lots of nuts, dried mushrooms, fruit and green stuff. Let the girls use the shower in my room and saw the longest pit hair ever.
will send fish pics later

Dried mushrooms also come from the coast. Kootenay green grows a bit further west in the Slocan valley.

You might find him at the Sirdar Hotel at the top of Duck Lake it you can't find him at Grey creek He may be at Eldon's Bottle House.

I just saw Wayne's Post:

Mushrooms yes and he went to up the mountain a little further to one of those "herb farms":) and is watching the trains go by the "Lady of the Lake"

Herb farms out there are more like tree farms.

So yeah, what's up with those Doukhobors anyways?

chubbdarter
03-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Did Horse get into any bass yet.

i was busy all day but recieved a pic of a really big bass from HT.

i do know he is now in a rented vehicle and cant stay in the same motel again tonight.

he did ask if i knew where he could buy rubber lizards and when the cherries would be ready

chubbdarter
03-14-2012, 07:29 PM
He just texted, asking if there is any Manatee in Koot Lake?

fish farmer
03-14-2012, 07:49 PM
He just texted, asking if there is any Manatee in Koot Lake?

uh oh, hes in manatee withdrawl, he'll be headed for the coast to try and find a sea lion or walrus to tie him over till he gets back to Alberta.

chubbdarter
03-14-2012, 07:56 PM
uh oh, hes in manatee withdrawl, he'll be headed for the coast to try and find a sea lion or walrus to tie him over till he gets back to Alberta.

The guy likes to throw his harpoon into big sea creatures

When i asked where he is,,,he replied BC where do you think i am? So im guessing the Creston cops have him

WayneChristie
03-14-2012, 09:25 PM
My Mom is a Doukhobor! My Dad, 3 uncles, 3 aunts, 1 Baba still alive, cousins, nephews, neices, brother are all Doukhabours too! Plus most of my BC friends. Guess that makes me a Doukhobor too. For those of you who have met me you can imagine the the beauty of the woman who have the same genes as me! Not kidding. Really am a Doukhobor.

?

So Horse really has been to BC before!! I thought I saw some resemblance! :sign0068:

tacklerunner
03-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Never did meet my Grandpa. Rumour is he ran off with some young donkey to Edmonton before I was born.

chubbdarter
03-14-2012, 10:05 PM
plan is to buy more tackle in am and hit Corn. Says the rented vehicle has bedbugs

talking about moving there now, loves the big bass and super jumbo perch

chubbdarter
03-15-2012, 11:08 AM
major snow fall in the creston valley

fishing cancelled for today, will be attending a quilting fair and going to the senior center for a Bridge tournament. Kinda like a Bass santioned tournament.

npauls
03-15-2012, 12:30 PM
major snow fall in the creston valley

fishing cancelled for today, will be attending a quilting fair and going to the senior center for a Bridge tournament. Kinda like a Bass santioned tournament.

:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Thanks for the laugh Chubb. That is a beauty of a post.

chubbdarter
03-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Snowed heavy today.
After a huge breaky of waffles and manatee hash.
Horse jumped the line for some shopping.
Got a pic of him sitting in a fully decked out Ranger Bass Tourny boat.
Asked me for my Brokers number and said thanks and hung up.

Look out vegreville pond and Lac St Anne

Albertadiver
03-15-2012, 08:39 PM
I'll pitch in $5.00 to put BGSH on a bus to join him. Then we'll at least have a photo record!

Rumtan
03-16-2012, 12:17 PM
I heard that he did catch one fish and its on his wall and sings "Take me to the river"...... is there any truth to this rumour?

WayneChristie
03-16-2012, 05:22 PM
I heard that he did catch one fish and its on his wall and sings "Take me to the river"...... is there any truth to this rumour?

yes, but its off key!:angry3:

greylynx
03-16-2012, 06:17 PM
I'll pitch in $5.00 to put BGSH on a bus to join him. Then we'll at least have a photo record!

I have three toonies, a loonie, and nickels and dimes for Shawn's bus ticket.

Saaaayyyyyy: Do you think we could track horse on that Google Satellite thing?

Mind you if he is soaking his bones in the caves at Ainsworth, we won't be able to see him.

Albertadiver
03-16-2012, 08:07 PM
I have three toonies, a loonie, and nickels and dimes for Shawn's bus ticket.

Saaaayyyyyy: Do you think we could track horse on that Google Satellite thing?

Mind you if he is soaking his bones in the caves at Ainsworth, we won't be able to see him.

We could duct tape a SPOT tracker to his heiney....

chubbdarter
03-16-2012, 10:25 PM
It will be very comforting to HT when he see's the hits on this thread. Beats a dead end Poll any day..lol

Heres today update

Left Creston for Wasa lake after 3 tackle stops. down 623 bucks
Stopped a Moyie lakes and caught some huge ling, he calls them largemouth but they arent Bass.
Started to snow and he forgot to buy a boat cover for his new Ranger Bass Boat, ended up buying 4 plastic mattress proctectors at the Cranbrook mall and 9 rolls of duct tape.

Wasa was still iced up

Sitting in Radium hot springs tossing a Live Target frog in the shallow end, figures the water is warm enough they will be on their beds now

chubbdarter
03-18-2012, 03:53 PM
The quest is finally over and ends on a sad but funny note.

Horse in his excitement to get close to a hottie in the hot springs pool had a terrible fall. The paramedic shipped him home to the chuck.

The fall aggrevated a old injury from years ago from a Moped accident. He hit a old lady on a Moped with his Honda. The old lady suffered no injuries but Horse was severly injured.

He remains in Chuck hospital and will require THERAPY

final count

Down 84 thou
Bad stomach cramps from eating only at places with a 5.99 dinner specials
1478 klms
1 totaled honda
Worst case of bed bugs from only sleeping in motels that rent by the hour and still offer free waffles
Cant move neck or swallow, will require a TUBE DOWN HIS THROAT!!!!!
23 Bass, 46 jumbo perch and 33 sunfish.
Plans on doing it again this summer, He made friends on this trip.

greylynx
03-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Hey Chubbdarter:

How is Sinbad the Sailor recuperating?

horsetrader
03-19-2012, 06:13 PM
The quest is finally over and ends on a sad but funny note.

Horse in his excitement to get close to a hottie in the hot springs pool had a terrible fall. The paramedic shipped him home to the chuck.

The fall aggrevated a old injury from years ago from a Moped accident. He hit a old lady on a Moped with his Honda. The old lady suffered no injuries but Horse was severly injured.

He remains in Chuck hospital and will require THERAPY

final count

Down 84 thou
Bad stomach cramps from eating only at places with a 5.99 dinner specials
1478 klms
1 totaled honda
Worst case of bed bugs from only sleeping in motels that rent by the hour and still offer free waffles
Cant move neck or swallow, will require a TUBE DOWN HIS THROAT!!!!!
23 Bass, 46 jumbo perch and 33 sunfish.
Plans on doing it again this summer, He made friends on this trip.

HAHAHAHAHA i'm glade to see everyone was kept up to date on my trip. As soon as I recuperate and have a chance remove my camera from Chubdarters A** where I will shove it I will try to put pics up.>>>BEND OVER CHUBBY...........

WayneChristie
03-19-2012, 06:17 PM
BEND OVER , got a CHUBBY...........
:scared0018:

greylynx
03-19-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm outta here too Wayne

chubbdarter
03-19-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm outta here too Wayne

Dont go far, Horse can only stay UN banned for a couple hours. Then its safe again

Lefty-Canuck
03-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Dont go far, Horse can only stay UN banned for a couple hours. Then its safe again

He got banned by the UN too???......he must have really messed up someone's Bass hole.....

LC :)

tacklerunner
03-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Nice to see you back Donkey.

chubbdarter
03-19-2012, 09:02 PM

Now i feel kinda bad. Big Mike sent him on this trip knowing he would kill himself in that horrible weather.
I had dibs on Horses tackle warehouse.
Looks like he will survive, so no one wins.

tacklerunner
03-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Now i feel kinda bad. Big Mike sent him on this trip knowing he would kill himself in that horrible weather.
I had dibs on Horses tackle warehouse.
Looks like he will survive, so no one wins.

Bahahahaha. You'd have to buy the house next door as an in-fill and build a tackle warehouse with a loft to store the live target frogs.

WayneChristie
03-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Bahahahaha. You'd have to buy the house next door as an in-fill and build a tackle warehouse with a loft to store the live target frogs.

live target frogs? I have a hard enough time shooting the dead ones! :sign0176:

chubbdarter
03-19-2012, 09:34 PM
live target frogs? I have a hard enough time shooting the dead ones! :sign0176:

WC, pray horse doesnt make it. I put dibs on all his pike lures for you. Currently they fill a spare bed room to the ceiling

WayneChristie
03-19-2012, 09:41 PM
WC, pray horse doesnt make it. I put dibs on all his pike lures for you. Currently they fill a spare bed room to the ceiling

cool. maybe we can trick him into his trailer and weld the doors shut:bad_boys_20:

Lefty-Canuck
03-19-2012, 09:43 PM
cool. maybe we can trick him into his trailer and weld the doors shut:bad_boys_20:

You think you really need to trick him? Just tell him there is a spot up by Smokey Lake that they recently stocked bass in.....tell him its all in the new regs as you toss a copy in.....if that doesn't get him in there nothing will....

LC

WayneChristie
03-19-2012, 09:45 PM
I like the way you think Lefty! righty too!

chubbdarter
03-19-2012, 09:50 PM
I like the way you think Lefty! righty too!

Major Flaw

took him 8 days to find duck lake, he will never find smokey lake

WayneChristie
03-19-2012, 09:54 PM
thats easy, its right next to Hotdog Hill!

Albertadiver
03-19-2012, 10:21 PM
Horsetrader and Wilbur need to go on a team adventure....

fish gunner
03-19-2012, 10:41 PM
welcome back horse. hope you enjoyed the kootaneys. find any duck lake brutes.

horsetrader
03-20-2012, 08:24 PM
welcome back horse. hope you enjoyed the kootaneys. find any duck lake brutes.

The kootaneys were great just got a little battered up but will be going back beautiful area

greylynx
03-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Welcome back Horse.

Hope you were not too bashed up.

Got a feeling your going to be kicking the fence rails down again.

Daceminnow
03-20-2012, 08:35 PM

yep. eeeeee-haaaaaaaw.

Dace

sunsetrider2011
03-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Hey HorseTrader How did you enjoy fishing at Duck Lake for Bass, spend many hrs out there on a canoe chasing the lil buggers around, they loved the sluggos this time of year too,, and the rougher water was great fishing. used to spend a fair bit of time there and at kootney lake for Big Browns and Big rainbows with the bucktails

fish gunner
03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
no browns in the big lake??? you mean bulls, yes.??

WayneChristie
03-20-2012, 09:10 PM
no browns in the big lake??? .??

only after the flush

sunsetrider2011
03-21-2012, 12:28 AM
Bull trout i should clarify,,sometimes refered to as brown trout in some circles

fish gunner
03-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Bull trout i should clarify,,sometimes refered to as brown trout in some circles

so what do you call a brown trout?? im not trying. to be cheeky just confused.

chubbdarter
06-17-2012, 11:01 PM
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/IMG-20120616-00365.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/IMG-20120616-00362.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/IMG-20120616-00364.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/IMG-20120616-00361.jpg

WayneChristie
06-18-2012, 07:41 AM
I recognise that spot, looks like his stocking program is working fine, have to get up to Cow Lake one of these days and get some for myself!

Lefty-Canuck
06-18-2012, 10:18 AM
I recognise that spot, looks like his stocking program is working fine, have to get up to Cow Lake one of these days and get some for myself!

WC you are a bad...bad...boy.....:)
(I know .....if you had a nickel right :))

LC

Redfrog
06-18-2012, 10:22 AM
I was thinking the same thing Wayne. Looks a lot like Cow to me.:)

chubbdarter
06-18-2012, 06:12 PM
just had lunch with horse and mikeo at Cross iron(BPS)

Horse has another typical Gong show trip.
lost, wet and boat filled with water.
Was in so much trouble.... Mrs. horse was allowed to go purse shopping, im guessing the second purse is because horses nutz cant even stand being in one bag together.
more pics later....there was human blood involved and some photo chopping will be necessary

WayneChristie
06-18-2012, 09:49 PM
just had lunch with horse and mikeo at Cross iron(BPS)

Horse has another typical Gong show trip.
lost, wet and boat filled with water.
Was in so much trouble.... Mrs. horse was allowed to go purse shopping, im guessing the second purse is because horses nutz cant even stand being in one bag together.
more pics later....there was human blood involved and some photo chopping will be necessary

just please dont post pics of the contents of her purses! :scared0018:
Oh and the sign at Cow Lake, dont want the bass to get fished out before they get big enough to eat the tumoured pike out of there!

chubbdarter
06-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Oh and the sign at Cow Lake, dont want the bass to get fished out before they get big enough to eat the tumoured pike out of there!

was a very stressful lunch.....took 1 hour to explain what night and day was to mikeo. Creepier yet was Mikeo knew all the best stores to buy purses at.

chubbdarter
06-19-2012, 02:46 PM
prefishing starts in 23 days.....nascar fishing shirts are on their way
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/IMG-20120617-00369-1.jpg
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/livetarget/IMG-20120617-00370-1.jpg

DillzK
06-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Where are you catchin these? Someone's private pond im guessing, but just in case thought I'd ask.

chubbdarter
06-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Where are you catchin these? Someone's private pond im guessing, but just in case thought I'd ask.

sometimes life is cruel .....and in this case the cruelty is youll find the answer if you read the whole thread

if you choose not to back read the answer is Pigeon lake and that explains where the 7lb eyes went.

p.s. all fish were released and none were picked off by a herring

avb3
06-19-2012, 05:18 PM
sometimes life is cruel .....and in this case the cruelty is youll find the answer if you read the whole thread

if you choose not to back read the answer is Pigeon lake and that explains where the 7lb eyes went.

p.s. all fish were released and none were picked off by a herring

I would have sworn it looked closer to Gull myself.

greylynx
06-19-2012, 06:37 PM

C'mon Wayne: Do you have to tell the whole world?

Gee whiz man.

P.S. I hope you guys don't have to put out another missing persons on Horse.

I am getting tired of looking at him on the milk carton.

Albertadiver
06-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Say... where is Horse these days? He get another time out again?

anthony5
06-19-2012, 07:32 PM
Chubb, if you would have pumped a little air into one of my dew worms for Musky, you just may have had a shot at one of them herring:snapoutofit:

WayneChristie
06-19-2012, 07:33 PM

Hes playing flute in banned camp. and stocking bass in C.....Lake

chubbdarter
06-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Chubb, if you would have pumped a little air into one of my dew worms for Musky, you just may have had a shot at one of them herring:snapoutofit:

awwwww......come on dude, im not pumping air into your worm. Even if you nicknamed it Musky

Trevor might

chubbdarter
06-19-2012, 09:12 PM

He got a bad case of bed bugs and hired a team of gay midget exterminators to debug his bed.................story doesnt end well

WayneChristie
06-19-2012, 10:28 PM
awwwww......come on dude, im not pumping air into your worm. Even if you nicknamed it Musky

Trevor might

ok nightmares again, all your fault Tony. you have to come show me how to catch Sturge this summer, hopefully it wont be 100 mile an hour winds like that last excursion!