PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming Antelope

Eric hunter
03-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi guys. I want to apply on the Wyoming antelope draw. The deadline is tomorrow 5pm. I'm looking right now for advices on which area would be good and would have public lands. We're heading to Yellowstone this summer so we could make a bit of a scouting at the same time. So close to Yellowstone and Cody would be fabulous.
Thanks in advance.
Eric.

Fletch10
03-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Check out the eastmans hunting website...I think they just had an article on the mule deer and antelope in there. On which zones to apply for and not apply for this year with some forecasts etc.

Rackmastr
03-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Well...at least you left yourself lots of time to research before you apply eh?? Haha

Scour the net on various boards and you'll get some ideas. Look at draw stats, and then pick one. I'm thinking with the minimal time you've got thats probably the best choice! Picking up an undersubscribed extra tag could would work as well, but I dont know all the details on those.

Rockymtnx
03-14-2012, 12:45 PM
How much priority do you have?
Some of the best zones in the state will take you 4-5 years to draw.

fordtruckin
03-14-2012, 02:55 PM
http://wgfd.wyo.gov/web2011/HUNTING-1000158.aspx

Its the drawing odds for 2011.

If you have any questions on Yellowstone feel free to ask. I live 10miles from the park and my wife works for the Park.