PDA

View Full Version : whities at Don's place

pecker
03-09-2008, 05:13 PM
went to Don's a.k.a. (world wide) place on sat. first time ever sight fishing for whities . what a blast :love: we caught 12 -- Lost a few -- weighed 25# in a bucket . had a 36 inch plus pike swimming by all day -- set up a couple tip ups for him --wasn't taking:tongue2: what a great day.:wave:

cujo1969
03-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Looks like some dam good whitefish/beer you got there.

TundraBuck
03-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Great job you got some good eating ahead of ya's.

SNAPFisher
03-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Awesome haul of whites there!! That last pic with the beer can for sizing is totally classic. Might have to pin it pic of the year :)

That looks to be further South. What lake were you guys fishing at?

Thanks for the great post with pics!

Drano
03-09-2008, 07:06 PM
:lol: went to Don's a.k.a. (world wide) place on sat. first time ever sight fishing for whities . what a blast :love: we caught 12 -- Lost a few -- weighed 25# in a bucket . had a 36 inch plus pike swimming by all day -- set up a couple tip ups for him --wasn't taking:tongue2: what a great day.:wave:

Another fine Haul...:lol:

Looks like it was great weather also.
I hope the two of you behaved yourselves when I wasn't there.
How is World Wides hand, is it all healed up now or did you have to clean the fish for him.:)

pecker
03-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Awesome haul of whites there!! That last pic with the beer can for sizing is totally classic. Might have to pin it pic of the year :)

That looks to be further South. What lake were you guys fishing at?

Thanks for the great post with pics!

i'll share -- fish'n travers -- you'll get them on wireworms about 3 ft. below the ice :wave: keep im still and don't take your eye off them .

Lethalconnection
03-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Nice lookin haul, congrats

gunslinger
03-11-2008, 07:22 AM
pecker i sure enjoy you posts on here.
you two are good friends doing what you hsoudl be doing , enjoying life, keep the pics comign cause i enjoy looking at em......and your guys names kill me.

gunslinger
03-11-2008, 07:22 AM
pecker i sure enjoy you posts on here.
you two are good friends doing what you hsoudl be doing , enjoying life, keep the pics comign cause i enjoy looking at em......and your guys names kill me.:)

TJK
03-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Looks like you had a good day. I have the plans for that shanty and want to build one next year. What did you use for the black material? Thanks

Drano
03-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Looks like you had a good day. I have the plans for that shanty and want to build one next year. What did you use for the black material? Thanks

Just a Black tarp like the orange ones works great.:)

-JR-
03-15-2008, 01:51 PM
I have one also works great,just smaller !
I thing I will cut anouther door on the other side !
Its a pain always to get out when your parner wants out !

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/Homewreacker/IMG_1644.jpg