PDA

View Full Version : Sun Burnt?!?!?!

Lethalconnection
03-09-2008, 10:50 PM
So anyone else get sun burnt this weekend, i know i did! i dont think i can become more of a redneck then iam now:lol:

FisherPotch
03-10-2008, 09:43 AM
I don't know about sun burn. But people have been asking me if i've been tanning! lol. The girlfriends brother got burnt though. Great weather on saturday and sunday.

Morph1
03-10-2008, 10:10 AM
I don't know about sun burn. But people have been asking me if i've been tanning! lol. The girlfriends brother got burnt though. Great weather on saturday and sunday.

LOL, me too , Sunday was a great day, didn't even need a jacket, although fishing sucked but the beer tasted good, believe it or not this winter was my first time trying ice fishing,
and on 3 occasions we got skunked, with not even having a bite :mad3:
Went out sunday to Lake Isle, very few fish on fish finder, fished in numerous spots and NOTHING !!!!, this ice fishing fiasco is almost over.
1 more month guys !!!

Cheers!

fishergirl
03-10-2008, 12:32 PM
never got sun burn, never got wind burn (well maybe a little), never got a fish...first time skunked... but still had fun just relaxing and spending a day on the lake. :)

burbotman14
03-10-2008, 05:37 PM
ya i got burnt i was fishing the same place you were lethal

Lethalconnection
03-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Hahaha yep and that means you seen us get stuck, then unstuck, then watch us catch fish :lol: Oh and if there is someone in a big chevy with huge tires on his truck and its loud as hell has a lift on it, rough body, has a 454 so a BEAST of a truck, hes a good guy saved our butts from alot of pushing(apparently the snow was still really deep in the middle of the lake) also a really knowledgeable guy.

Pioneer2
03-10-2008, 07:02 PM
We did Gull last Friday and I looked like a flamethrower got me.Triple limit of whites and a bunch of burbot.The ling are spawning now..............Harold *If your one to bring pets keep an eye out for the bald eagle that's been around