PDA

View Full Version : sportsmens guide?

schian
03-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Does anyone use this website?
They definitely have some good (and not so good) deals on some stuff.
Just wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences with them.
Thanks guys.
Schian

Elkaholic6
03-26-2012, 05:21 PM
I've bought lots from them. No issues.

spurly
03-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Their prices are very good, but they hammer the hell out of you with shipping, and handling fee's.

schian
03-26-2012, 05:24 PM
thanks already guys.
have you ever had it when stuff is out of stock and you can still purchase it and when it comes in stock then they charge you and deliver?
are their estimated in-stock dates pretty accurate?

TBark
03-26-2012, 05:24 PM
I bought a few items from them in the past, but there's not too many items we can't get locally here now. I did like the way they cleared the customs orders prepaid for Canadian orders.

TBark

7magtime
03-27-2012, 08:00 AM
I bought some portable treestands from them last fall, $50 each delivered to my door! Quality was pretty good and Cabelas/wholesale sports can't come near that price. They arrived on time as well.

baydog23
03-28-2012, 12:09 AM
I order from them quite often...no complaints. If it's out of stock, they'll keep you updated by email and then ship when it arrives. Again, no issues.

H380
03-28-2012, 06:53 AM
Looks like decent prices on gear . Can we as Canadians get stuff like scopes shipped up here by them ?:thinking-006:

jacobin
03-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Looks like decent prices on gear . Can we as Canadians get stuff like scopes shipped up here by them ?:thinking-006:

Nope!

Scopes are a no go.

I have ordered from them the past couple of years and have always found them to be fast with shipping and the send it via canada post or fedex. So al least you don't have to worry about paying extra at the door, like with UPS.

The only thing you need to watch for is some items that you would think can get shipped are listed as unavailable to be shipped to Canada. The last time I asked about a treestand it was because they hadn't gotten it cleared for the borderfree crossing yet, about two weeks later I could order the stand.

Otherwise, I haven't had any problems.

Jacobin