PDA

View Full Version : Treestands

brendan's dad
03-27-2012, 07:42 AM
Anyone purchase/use a "Big Game Warrior Deluxe Ladder Stand." The online reviews seem really good and for $130 bucks at Cabelas it is kinda hard to beat the price. Any thoughts?

ontario gunner
03-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Platform looks kind of small to me. They just had the ameristep bone collector ones on for $140(sale ended 2 days ago). Keep waching their ads,, they will be going on sale through out the year im sure.

Smackdown
03-27-2012, 08:23 AM
I bought the Big Game Guardian Two-Person Ladder Stand last year and was happy with it. I don't sit in a stand with anyone but rather wanted the room to keep some stuff with me when I was in it. When it was secured to the tree is was very stable and no worries. It was on sale for $150 at the time. :sHa_shakeshout: Really for $130 how can you go wrong....most people I know spend that in a bar in one night :bad_boys_20:

Ruko
03-27-2012, 12:28 PM
I have 2 of the regular Warrior stands... not the deluxe. I am pretty sure the Deluxe has arm rests and the regular does not. For bow hunting I don't like arm rests, they get in the way. I love my Warriors though, for a ladder stand they are still light enough that one person can pack them quite a ways and set them up themselves. They are just plain basic stands but they work great.

Ruko
03-27-2012, 01:34 PM
The straps that came with mine were really cheap though so I changed them up for some ratchet straps.