PDA

View Full Version : Quadding Around Lethbridge?

bigj
03-11-2008, 09:48 AM
I just bought a new atv and will be picking it up friday and want to get out for a ride.I was curious where i could take it close to Lethbridge for a ride thats not out castle falls way(too much snow?).Just to get out to ride a bit?Also with the ramps,do they clamp onto the tailgate or just lean on it?Any better than another set i should buy before picking up the quad??Thanks for any info in advance!!I cant wait,first quad for me.

Scott N
03-11-2008, 10:04 AM
You could try the Forestry Boundry Reserve in the Porcupine Hills west of Lethbridge.

ABwhitetail
03-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Most ramps just "sit" on the tailgate....I don't know of any that "Clamp"...but most have safety straps....make sure you use them....you can even just use two of your tie downs....

just make sure you secure the ramps to the truck....so the tires can't spin the ramp out from underneath the quad....

the strap simply goes from the ramp to the truck (bumper, post pockets, tailgate hinges, where ever) just so they cant shoot away from the truck....

lenardobc
03-11-2008, 10:18 PM
beezer is fun to ride.. down by police lake, poll haven , take a right instead of a left when you get to the y follow it in, you will see where to unload. make sure to pack out any garbage. enjoy.