PDA

View Full Version : Great B-day Present

MuleyMonster
03-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Well turning the big 30 on March 15th (love this day as I always get to fish on my birthday as it is the last day). Was asked by my neighbour to go fishing at Duck Lake but due to work, family and other commitments it was not going to happen:cry: . Thanks to my wife :innocent: and co-workers looks like I will be going and leaving tomorrow at noon to get in 3 full days of fishing.

Totally excited as I have never been to Duck and have heard and seen the big rainbows they pull out of there:love: . Been told this year they are smaller than previous (around 21 inches) but hey beats a lot of lakes around here. Will post pictures and report when we get back.

KJPFISH
03-13-2008, 12:17 PM
See you there! We will put you and Wyatt in the same room so you can "party" with the locals, without bothering us "old timers" who plan to catch all the fish.

KJPFISH

Bogman10
03-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Happy Birthday! hope ya catch a monster Bow !

MuleyMonster
03-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Finally had some time to add a picture. This is the Saturday and we had a good day of fishing. Of course I forgot to bring my camera and most of the time we forgot to use the one camera we did have. Was a great B-day and will be back next year for sure.