PDA

View Full Version : Wildrose April Fools press release...funny!

avb3
04-01-2012, 12:07 AM
It ends by saying:

Wildrose stands for cuddling small animals, drawing pictures with children, loving cake, and provocative public transport.

but the rest is even funnier. (http://www.wildrose.ca/press-releases/wildrose-to-pursue-merger-with-saskatchewan-to-form-new-province/)

bb356
04-01-2012, 12:11 AM
:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

kmacisaac
04-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Must admit, I had a laugh and a half out of that one...good angle for the WR!

CaberTosser
04-01-2012, 12:19 AM
I love the shared commitment to eliminate pirate activity on the North Saskatchewan River. I always thought a deep-water port would benefit us; you'll note that all the largest and wealthiest cities on earth have significant port facilities.

loyaleddie
04-01-2012, 08:04 AM
I dont think that was the smartest thing to publish in the middle of an election...Undoubtedly there will be people who will not get it, or not share the same humor…

Not a smart move in my opinion
(but I do think its funny)

Scottie
04-01-2012, 08:12 AM
I dont think that was the smartest thing to publish in the middle of an election...Undoubtedly there will be people who will not get it, or not share the same humor…

Not a smart move in my opinion
(but I do think its funny)

I agree and this is exactly what's wrong with people today, everyone is way to serious and can't take a joke. I'm sure someone will get offended and start crying.....bring on the pussification of Canada.
Good on the Wildrose for keeping it real.
~Scottie

catnthehat
04-01-2012, 08:25 AM
I cal B.S.- EVERYBODY knows Saskatchewan doesn't have a deep water port!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:
Cat

Rocky7
04-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Nice to see some politicians with a sense of humour.

RussellZ
04-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Provocative public transport?! Bahaha!!! :sHa_sarcasticlol: Glad they can make a joke about their own follies ;)

foxrider
04-01-2012, 10:27 AM
I think bc and alberta should join, that would be awesome.

Rocky7
04-01-2012, 10:32 AM
I think bc and alberta should join, that would be awesome.

Is there any way we could saw off the extreme south-west corner of B.C.? I don't suppose so....

Selkirk
04-01-2012, 02:06 PM
I cal B.S.- EVERYBODY knows Saskatchewan doesn't have a deep water port!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:
Cat

Meadow Lake gets pretty deep, in some spots!

TF ;)

Selkirk
04-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Is there any way we could saw off the extreme south-west corner of B.C.? I don't suppose so....

Or howbout ceding south-east BC to Alberta. There's quite a few people in that part of BC that would be happy with the change.

This bit here would do just fine . . .

http://www.travel.bc.ca/images/maps/map_bcrockies.gif

TF

Rackmastr
04-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Or howbout ceding south-east BC to Alberta. There's quite a few people in that part of BC that would be happy with the change.

This bit here would do just fine . . .

http://www.travel.bc.ca/images/maps/map_bcrockies.gif

TF

No thanks!!! I'm Albertan through and through but am damn thankful to be outside and away from Alberta these days!

ksteed17
04-01-2012, 06:35 PM
No thanks!!! I'm Albertan through and through but am damn thankful to be outside and away from Alberta these days!

You suck!... Jk I'm just jealous is all ha ha.