PDA

View Full Version : C'mon, make me jealous...

silverdoctor
04-04-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm home in Bay St. George Newfoundland, got in this morning @ 1:30 am and i'm just about ready to head back already. My god this place is like a ghost town, it's 11 PM here and nowhere to go, can't even find a beer :scared0015:

12 years and nothing has changed, like it's frozen in time. Just the people got older.

How's the bow fishing?

Lornce
04-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Excellent.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq127/LornceLornce/IMGP0100.jpg

BeeGuy
04-04-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm home in Bay St. George Newfoundland, got in this morning @ 1:30 am and i'm just about ready to head back already. My god this place is like a ghost town, it's 11 PM here and nowhere to go, can't even find a beer :scared0015:

12 years and nothing has changed, like it's frozen in time. Just the people got older.

How's the bow fishing?

Why not fish the Bay?

silverdoctor
04-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Still lots of ice in the bay, haven't seen any boats in the water at all - and my name isn't Christ, can't walk on water. Cold, windy and snowy here today.

Only boat I seen so far is the humber river charters, it's sitting on a big trailer right across the road from me. Could always take it for a spin :sHa_sarcasticlol:

jts1
04-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Best get back here I'm four up on ya got 2 more browns.

silverdoctor
04-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Best get back here I'm four up on ya got 2 more browns.

boy, i'm gonna beat you with a stick when I get back there LOL. Liking the city fishin' eh?

jts1
04-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Going to bullshead on Friday.. Then we will get some monsters

sportster
04-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Going to bullshead on Friday.. Then we will get some mon
sters will see you there. be prepared for a lot of stockers. was there yesterday, many in 10" range and 15". did see a guy land a 26" beauty though

Okotokian
04-05-2012, 09:32 AM

How's the bow fishing?

Why not just pick up the family and move to Alberta instead of commuting? Or when you say you are home do you mean back to the OLD home just for a visit?

silverdoctor
04-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Why not just pick up the family and move to Alberta instead of commuting? Or when you say you are home do you mean back to the OLD home just for a visit?

It's my first time in Newfoundland since I moved to Alberta over 12 years ago Oko. Probably be my last for a while. Hasn't changed, gotten worse if anything. It's sad to see everyone has gotten old. I'm back in Alberta on tuesday night and it's pretty bad to say that I can't wait.

Family? OMG, i'm terminal bachelor and still my only child.