PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help

Sage
03-15-2008, 12:26 PM
My family is coming over from Wales (UK) and one of my neice's husband is really into cars. We haven't lived in the Edmonton area for very long and we would like to know if there are any thing for car fanatics to see.

Museums, car shows...and other things you can think of.

Thanks,
Sage
:wave:

Dick284
03-15-2008, 12:37 PM
My family is coming over from Wales (UK) and one of my neice's husband is really into cars. We haven't lived in the Edmonton area for very long and we would like to know if there are any thing for car fanatics to see.

Museums, car shows...and other things you can think of.

Thanks,
Sage
:wave:

Your not allowing PM's!!!!!:mad:

Send me a PM when you get your control panel sorted out, and I'll give you some information.

Suka
03-15-2008, 12:47 PM
There's a pretty active dirt oval in Sangudo, they run stock cars, mini's, modifieds. www.sangudospeedway.com If you've never watched dirt racing, don't confuse it with racing on pavement, it's fast, lot's of passing, cars go sideways through the corners. (brakes, who needs brakes??) A cheap, exciting evening out everyone will enjoy.
Also, the Reynolds museum in Wetaskiwin is not to be missed.

muskegnmud
03-15-2008, 01:24 PM
try the museum out at Wetaskiwin, allot of stuff there, you could easily spend a day....cars, trucks, bikes, tractors etc

Sage
03-15-2008, 04:55 PM
Dick284 sorry I think I fixed the problem try again please and thanks.:wave:

Donny Bear
03-15-2008, 05:06 PM
try the museum out at Wetaskiwin, allot of stuff there, you could easily spend a day....cars, trucks, bikes, tractors etc

Yes as Suka said the Reynolds Museum in Wetaskawin is a great place forsure :cool:

Vindalbakken
03-15-2008, 06:06 PM
3X on the Reynolds Museum.

mud slug
03-15-2008, 06:21 PM
the edmonton hotrod club meets almost every wenesday night at different malls and parking lots with some really nice cars. google edmonton hotrod club.