PDA

View Full Version : Watered Down

jstelfox
04-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Thought that some of you might enjoy seeing some great underwater shots that were taken on several southern Alberta streams/rivers.

www.watereddown.ca

Cheers,

Jim

cmcclung
04-12-2012, 04:31 PM
That is so cool. Thanks for posting that. When I flyfish i always wish I had this ability just to see whats down there. Very cool man.

uplander
04-12-2012, 05:25 PM
I've had the pleasure of fishing a few of the spots where those photos were taken, is it your website or did u just find it? I noticed it a few months ago it's got some amazing photography.

silverdoctor
04-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Just watched cold cutts - BRRRR - but loved the ending.

jstelfox
04-12-2012, 07:27 PM
I've had the pleasure of fishing a few of the spots where those photos were taken, is it your website or did u just find it? I noticed it a few months ago it's got some amazing photography.

It's not my website.

I was made aware of it in December and contacted them to suggest a couple of locations that might provide them with the opportunity to get some good underwater shots. Although I get to find out what is in some of those pools when we are electrofishing, I still find it a real thrill to see what is there with such crystal-clear underwater shots.

Jasonp
04-13-2012, 10:11 PM
any chance some of those pics are on the blackstone river

Alberta Bigbore
04-13-2012, 10:20 PM
great stuff in there !!

Daceminnow
04-13-2012, 10:32 PM
check out this direct link to some of their videos. these guys are local sw alberta boys and they spend a lot of serious hours doing what they do. pretty quality stuff. some very cool underwater video footage of our streams and rivers along with the magnificent fish that inhabit them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN1ilxRarNA

Dace