PDA

View Full Version : Spokane Gun Show

ShawnM
04-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Anyone else hit this show last weekend? As far as American gun shows go it was pretty small but man compared to our's it is MASSIVE. I got there an hour or two before it was closing down and it was still packed with hundreds of people. Handguns, AR's, AK's, Shotguns, Rifles, Ammunition, etc. etc.

I picked up a Smith and Wesson tactical knife for $15 and was amazed at the prices on firearms, ammunition, cases etc.

32-40win
04-13-2012, 11:22 AM
I used to like going to the one in Puyallup when we went to Tacoma shoots.
Seems to me that was around May 1st weekend. A lot of different stuff to look at. That was before ITAR.

Pioneer2
04-13-2012, 11:26 AM
I'd suggest you park a couple blocks away and walk.The Homeland Security/BATF nuts routinely take down Canadian plates and forward them to nearby border crossings.They even monitor Cabela's.......sad but true...Harold

fordtruckin
04-14-2012, 10:15 PM
I'd suggest you park a couple blocks away and walk.The Homeland Security/BATF nuts routinely take down Canadian plates and forward them to nearby border crossings.They even monitor Cabela's.......sad but true...Harold

and if you don't buy anything who cares. Window Shopping, PLUS most gunshows in the US are not just guns. Alot of outdoors stuff. As for the Spokane show I'd go when I lived in Spokane but its always the same stuff. Best shows they have are the boat show. Nicest gun show I've ever been to was the one in Anchorage. Got a few kids in Utah that have HUGE shows.

Pioneer2
04-15-2012, 06:36 AM
Doesn't matter to me whether you intended to purchase or not.It's stupid the US has become so paranoid that it's not legal.Harold

fordtruckin
04-15-2012, 10:14 AM
Doesn't matter to me whether you intended to purchase or not.It's stupid the US has become so paranoid that it's not legal.Harold

Whats stupid is someone from Canada saying that they should be allowed to do what they want in a country that they aren't a citizen of. If you don't like it don't visit. Its as easy as that. The US can make whatever laws they want just like Canada. If you go to a foreign country you got to abide by their laws. If you think the US is bad try going to some eastern European countries.