PDA

View Full Version : Severn dam/standard

kinwahkly
04-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Any body know if the ice is off yet at Severn?
Thanks

Mark
04-16-2012, 02:22 PM
I'd be interested too if anybody has been by lately.

kinwahkly
04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Its been wide open for a couple of weeks now, havent heard of any fishing reports.

SLK
04-22-2012, 10:27 PM
It is open been really nice there got a good sunburn today and a few rainbows
!!! Good luck if you head out there!

outandabout
04-22-2012, 11:03 PM
It is open been really nice there got a good sunburn today and a few rainbows
!!! Good luck if you head out there!

:sHa_shakeshout:, I was out there as well today with the wife, BEAUTIFUL day....sorta paying for it now with sunburns!lol

SLK, where were you fishing? We were on the south west (?) side, 3 of us. Got lots of rainbows:sHa_shakeshout:

BeeGuy
04-22-2012, 11:07 PM
:sHa_shakeshout:, I was out there as well today with the wife, BEAUTIFUL day....sorta paying for it now with sunburns!lol

SLK, where were you fishing? We were on the south west (?) side, 3 of us. Got lots of rainbows:sHa_shakeshout:

anything over 2lbs left in there?

ORV
04-23-2012, 07:51 AM

good for you guys . we had four of us there all day & only caught 2
maybe 3 or 4 bites .
did not see anyone pulling any in.
you must have found a honey hole.

congrats.

orv.

outandabout
04-23-2012, 08:14 PM
good for you guys . we had four of us there all day & only caught 2
maybe 3 or 4 bites .
did not see anyone pulling any in.
you must have found a honey hole.

congrats.

orv.

We were putting most back...kept enough for a good hardy supper:). My wife zeros in on her hole...i only had a few nibbles and brought a couple in:sign0161:

BeeGuy
04-23-2012, 09:18 PM
We were putting most back...kept enough for a good hardy supper:). My wife zeros in on her hole...i only had a few nibbles and brought a couple in:sign0161:

Nibbles on niblets?

SLK
04-25-2012, 06:12 PM
I was on the south west side as well I think I saw you when I came in i was just a little farther down then you. I ususally fish the inlet where i think you were hooked a few only brought in one well i hooked it and my friends daughter hauled it in was almost 3 pounds and ready to spawn nice fish for her first! I posted some pics in another thread I started I was surprised to see that they were ready spawn in there. I will post a pic here as well she was one happy little girl nothing makes me smile more thand too see young ones catch a big lunker!!

BeeGuy
04-25-2012, 07:26 PM
wow nice fish!