PDA

View Full Version : Reeves ( a cool guy)

Phantom
03-16-2008, 08:29 PM
Just like to let everyone know Reeves is an awesome guy as I met him today. I made him a trade, he took my broke down truck and could keep it if he held onto the stuff I had inside until I could somehow get it. Well he came through Hinton today and called me up and dropped it off all packaged up nice. Thanks buddy appreciate it and for everyone else to know hes a fine gentleman:cool:

Tuc
03-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Ok Reeves, how much did you pay em? :lol: (kidding)

Reeves1
03-16-2008, 11:03 PM
I really am a cranky old bastard, ya know !

:innocent:

TreeGuy
03-16-2008, 11:06 PM
I really am a cranky old bastard, ya know !

:innocent:

X2!

Where the heck have you been? I was starting to think that Mrs Reeves had just had another 5000 trees delivered that needed to be planted!:lol:

Tree:evilgrin:

Reeves1
03-17-2008, 04:15 AM
Ground is too hard to plant right yet ! Plus there is still 3 feet of snow at my place !
However, more trees are on order...keeping it small (?) this year, maybe only a couple hundred.

Got back from the bush west of Ft. Micky and another company called me. Now I'm in Grande Cashe. Digg'n dirt.

Okotokian
03-17-2008, 10:43 AM
he took my broke down truck and could keep it if he held onto the stuff I had inside until I could somehow get it. :

"Stuff", eh? :lol: Sounds like exactly what they caution you not to do when you cross the border. The "stuff" must have been pretty good. ;)