PDA

View Full Version : Keho Lake?

oldjeda
04-14-2012, 09:22 AM
Anyone know if it's open on the south shore and if so what's biting?

Lefty-Canuck
04-14-2012, 09:33 AM
Anyone know if it's open on the south shore and if so what's biting?

Keho Lake and upstream on the inlet canal to the first drop structure
May 8 to Aug. 31 and Mar. 2 to Mar. 15 – Walleye limit 0; Pike limit 3 over 63 cm; Lake Whitefish limit 10; Burbot limit 10.
Sept. 1 to Mar. 1 – Walleye limit 1 over 55 cm; Pike limit 3 over
63 cm; Lake Whitefish limit 10; Burbot limit 10.
Mar. 16 to May 7 – CLOSED

Technically right now no one should know what is biting....it is closed!

LC :)

Guitarplayingfish
04-14-2012, 09:43 AM
There are regulations out for a reason... start reading them.

oldjeda
04-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Was just sipping a coffee and thinking of going fishing but haven't bought a licence or got the regs yet. Sort of just pipe dreaming. Didn't mean to stir up any trouble dude.:scared0018: I'm heading out to top up the tackle box and get licenced up later today to get ready for the season. Just started fishing again last year so I'm still learning:confused:.

calgarygringo
04-14-2012, 10:00 AM
If you have the itch get out the regs and look hard and you will find plenty of open places to fish in the south. We did an explore trip last weekend and tried several new to us spots.No need to wait another month.

Lefty-Canuck
04-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Was just sipping a coffee and thinking of going fishing but haven't bought a licence or got the regs yet. Sort of just pipe dreaming. Didn't mean to stir up any trouble dude.:scared0018: I'm heading out to top up the tackle box and get licenced up later today to get ready for the season. Just started fishing again last year so I'm still learning:confused:.

No worries, just don't want anyone getting into trouble :)

On the bright side IF you did go you would probably have the whole lake to yourself :)

LC :)

Guitarplayingfish
04-14-2012, 11:55 AM

Understandable.. Just make sure you glance at your reg book when you get your license. There are quite a few places open to fish, just look at the proper area and google-maps if your not familiar with the open bodies of water.

I also need to top up the tacklebox.. There is so much I need to get, but so little cash.. :sign0176:

oldjeda
04-14-2012, 12:06 PM
I hooked up with a bud to go out this afternoon. He confirmed it's open at NSL but I'll double check when I get my copy of the regs. BTW I always double check that I'm on the right side of the law before going out in the great outdoors. Ain't had a problem yet. Thanks for the input.:love0025: