PDA

View Full Version : When will we see these in Canada?

Pathfinder76
04-14-2012, 09:39 AM
http://www.sinclairintl.com/.aspx/pid=44877/Product/BERGER-BULLET-SAMPLES

Lefty-Canuck
04-14-2012, 09:49 AM
http://www.sinclairintl.com/.aspx/pid=44877/Product/BERGER-BULLET-SAMPLES

Not sure but "two thumbs up" for the idea.

LC

kayaker
04-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Thats a great idea for working up loads!

vcmm
04-14-2012, 10:06 AM
It would be great if and when it happens. Maybe we could set something up here. Bullet exchange? Mods might be able to help. I'm sure we all some bullets that we can't use. This way we can continue helping each other with the sport we all love.:thinking-006:

Deer Hunter
04-14-2012, 10:10 AM
It would be great if and when it happens. Maybe we could set something up here. Bullet exchange? Mods might be able to help. I'm sure we all some bullets that we can't use. This way we can continue helping each other with the sport we all love.:thinking-006:

good idea, i have a wall full of bullets that i would be willing to exchange for some that i dont have. All you really need is a 5-10 to get an indication. even if you had to pay a few bucks, beats spending 40 bucks each time.

Lefty-Canuck
04-14-2012, 10:12 AM

That is a good idea....I had brought that up a little while back but had no idea how to set it up....I think an AO meet and greet with bullet swap would be awesome!

LC

greylynx
04-14-2012, 10:14 AM
This is something to bring up over at P&D.

He used to sell a Hodgen powder in small tryout canisters grouped in bundles of four. That was sort of neat when trying to develop a load.

greylynx
04-14-2012, 10:15 AM

Excellent idea Spock. Your pretty sharp for a Saturday morning.

Cheers.:sHa_shakeshout:

vcmm
04-14-2012, 10:16 AM
It would be worth the postage. For example tradeing half of dozen differant bullets of various calibres instead of buying 6 full boxes.

Lefty-Canuck
04-14-2012, 10:21 AM
It would be worth the postage. For example tradeing half of dozen differant bullets of various calibres instead of buying 6 full boxes.

I wonder if we should set up a bullet swap thread? List what you are willing to swap....in 12 bullet lots, and through PM you can trade? Might get complicated really quick though :)

No money would have to change hands just swap bullets....but the the Swift A-Frames for Winchester Power Points wouldn't be too fair :)

LC

209x50
04-14-2012, 10:22 AM
I do believe this is a done deal brought to you by the fine folks at Corlane.

vcmm
04-14-2012, 10:25 AM
I wonder if we should set up a bullet swap thread? List what you are willing to swap....in 12 bullet lots, and through PM you can trade? Might get complicated really quick though :)

No money would have to change hands just swap bullets....but the the Swift A-Frames for Winchester Power Points wouldn't be too fair :)

LC

Maybe set up a sticky? Less work for the mods. P.M. is great idea Lefty.
Lets get this working as it will save us all money.

Lefty-Canuck
04-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Maybe set up a sticky? Less work for the mods. P.M. is great idea Lefty.
Lets get this working as it will save us all money.

I think it would have to be through PM only...as a stipulation otherwise it could get really messy and tough to follow.

LC

Twobucks
04-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Proof there is a God - didn't think his name would be "Berger" tho!

Robmcleod82
04-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Vcmm how did those 6mm bullets I gave you work out?

vcmm
04-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Rob, Have'nt got around to trying them yet but finally got the scope mounted on the Krico. You actually made me think about a bullet swap thread or sticky. I think it would help us all.Thanks again though.

Robmcleod82
04-14-2012, 01:36 PM
It's funny how long it can take to get out shooting sometimes