PDA

View Full Version : How to tell you have angleritis misitis

pelada trochu
04-17-2012, 11:53 PM
The other night my wife came down to complain about a noise in the house

It was me casting a sinker across the room with my new walleye rig While watching the hockey game. The odd cast rattled off the bottom of the wall

She told me I was nuts. ;)

BeeGuy
04-18-2012, 12:02 AM
Sounds like you got your ducks in a row.

horsetrader
04-18-2012, 12:30 AM

It was me casting a sinker across the room with my new walleye rig While watching the hockey game. The odd cast rattled off the bottom of the wall

She is right you have to put your favourite Wally lure on minus the hooks if carpet hooks are ok if hardwood or tile. You don't want to waste practicing that finness retrieve.

kostianych
04-18-2012, 12:49 AM
I assume, you don`t have a cat...otherwise, it would be a great entertainment for can and good practice for you ;)

BeeGuy
04-18-2012, 01:21 AM
Just spent an hour picking 10doz worms out of the lawn.

Came inside all proud of myself and got the :thinking-006:look

WayneChristie
04-18-2012, 06:38 AM
Just spent an hour picking 10doz worms out of the lawn.

Came inside all proud of myself and got the :thinking-006:look

went for a walk in the rain one day around COP and came home with both pockets of my raincoat full of worms. fortunately for me, the wife had her pockets full of them too. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Albertafisher
04-18-2012, 07:43 AM
Like my signature says below. I definitely have it. I breathe fishing. I practice fly casting in my living room with a practice rod. If anyone knows a cure, let me know. Pelada trochu, I feel your pain.

pelada trochu
04-18-2012, 08:25 AM
ive also noticed some involuntary wrist twitching and the sudden turrets like symptoms of spontaneously yelling, "FISH ON"

you may have angleritis misitis if:

your kids ask you to play fish and they are suprised when you try to tie fishing line to their waist!

horsetrader
04-18-2012, 09:55 AM
went for a walk in the rain one day around COP and came home with both pockets of my raincoat full of worms. fortunately for me, the wife had her pockets full of them too. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Don't you know your not suppose to take your worms for a walk in the rain they can catch cold......lol

NUK SOO KOW
04-18-2012, 12:44 PM
I got some pretty odd looks from Neighbors when I was standing in the middle of the road in January seeing how my new bvk flyrod felt casting... It's a very nice rod!!

gl2
04-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Wait till you see the looks you get when you fire up the power auger in the middle of July.......

YeeHaw
04-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Small ultra light rods make great cat toys and practice. Till the wife gets home.

BeeGuy
04-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Small ultra light rods make great cat toys and practice. Till the wife gets home.

barbless?

Commander B
04-18-2012, 08:00 PM
An 8" Cichlid puts up a pretty good fight. Recomend u leave the lid on at least half the tank. :scared:

B.

Daceminnow
04-18-2012, 08:48 PM
An 8" Cichlid puts up a pretty good fight. Recomend u leave the lid on at least half the tank. :scared:
B.

right on. we run those too. JR tests every new wet pattern he ties in our tank. i've heard some of the fish have had to be landed and released. one even bit one of my daughters feet in the process. unreal. gave in and recently moved the tank into his room. right next to the vise. there's not a room in our house where you won't see a piece of fur or feather with a hook on it.

Wait till you see the looks you get when you fire up the power auger in the middle of July.......

ah, that's nothing. you should see the looks you get when there's a pot of boiling animal skulls brewing on your front driveway. smile and wave. smile and wave.

Dace

Pikecrazed
04-19-2012, 06:45 PM
I assume, you don`t have a cat...otherwise, it would be a great entertainment for can and good practice for you ;)

I do have a cat

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u471/pikecrazed/a9bda9c2.mp4

Some times its just the presentation

pelada trochu
04-19-2012, 10:46 PM
I do have a cat

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u471/pikecrazed/a9bda9c2.mp4

Some times its just the presentation

It's easy to use your own house cat. Much harder to land one of them wild neighbourhood cats.

javlin101
04-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Guilty, was out practising with my new baitcaster on the complex side walk in front of my place. Worked great until a miss cast sent the rubber practise lure bouncing off the neighbours patio window. OOOPS time to go inside now. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Paul C
04-20-2012, 07:36 PM

Drink A Beer and if that does not work drink more beer..............:happy0180::happy0180: