PDA

View Full Version : BBJ's Tackle / Just Sayin

dodger
04-18-2012, 04:39 AM
This is regarding the question to BBJ about the quality on the tackle he makes.

FYI, I bought a dozen buck tail jigs. No skimping on the buck tail and after a day of Pike slamming them they have held up very well.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Dodger.

ghostguy6
04-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Ive got some of his spinners and they are holding up great after a few years of pike fishing on the river. Definately worth the money IMO.

diamond k
04-18-2012, 08:45 PM
For a company that does not advertise he sure gets alot of face time. Just saying

npauls
04-18-2012, 08:49 PM
For a company that does not advertise he sure gets alot of face time. Just saying

People talk about tons of other companies that don't sponsor the forum. Look over the threads you will see companies like shimano, quantum, sage, Amundson, and many other companies get plenty of talk themselves.

Deer Hunter
04-18-2012, 09:12 PM
I have his jigs a well and they work good. Great quality I agree

Daceminnow
04-18-2012, 09:13 PM
my son manufacturers hooks. fly tier. very talented for his age too. he'll be twelve next month. a few members here have fished his patterns and caught fish. i use his creations ninety percent of the time and catch a few fish. you've seen his patterns in fishes mouths here many times and i've posted one on the vise in the last fly swap thread. i'd be happy to post more pics if you guys wanna check out his work. just sayin.

Dace

npauls
04-18-2012, 09:17 PM
giver Dace.

I would love to check out some other patterns he has available. I can't wait to chuck that white bunny streamer he tied up for the fly swap. I think I might have a chance this summer at some bulls with that bad boy.