PDA

View Full Version : ***tournament partner needed***

walleyeca
04-19-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi all, Ok so Im looking for a Tournament partner for pinehurst walleye tournament on June 9th/2012 we should pre fish at least one day(friday) Id like to find someone that love live bait rigging and clearly shines at this method! Please get ahold of me either at the store or PM and we will chat, thanks

npauls
04-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Man I would love to make it up that way and fish a tourney but that date conflicts with the Travers tourney down here so unless I end up not fishing the SAWT I wouldn't be able to make it.

I will pm you if my plans change in the near future to see if you have the spot still available.

AxeMan
04-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Trevor, how about your old partners older brother. More experienced and a better fisherman...:innocent: and we would be competing against Duane too.
Ask him for a reference. I might consider it.

highwood
04-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Trevor, how about your old partners older brother. More experienced and a better fisherman...:innocent: and we would be competing against Duane too.
Ask him for a reference. I might consider it.

Haha

bsnyder
04-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Hey Trev.Try Freedom 55(Dave curtis) on this forum or e-mail him atdave.curtiss@hotmail.ca
He is fishing the Anglers with me and would love to fish Pinehurst.Hes newish to the tourny stuff but i fished with him here and at Vanity and he done good.Nice guy too:)You sold him some stuff at the Vanity

walleyeca
04-20-2012, 01:01 AM
thanks bob!

bsnyder
04-20-2012, 09:50 AM
thanks bob!

your welcom, any time.Did u get our poster and put it up? Just bought 2 new Quantim baitcasting reels (won the gift cert at pinehurst:sHa_shakeshout:) and in need of a couple reel good baitcasting rods.7 ft medium lights. Gots anything????:bad_boys_20: