PDA

View Full Version : The bow - good as a concert some days...

silverdoctor
04-23-2012, 06:03 PM
Was fishing north of fish creek today, start fishing a pool and I could hear this distant screaming. Then it became not so distant, then he was across the river - ranting and raving, cursing and swearing about not catching a fish. This was no mild rant mind you, it went on for the better part of 2 1/2 hours pretty much non stop. He kept fishing up and down the same stretch for a couple of hours.

Ranting about money spent on gear and not being able to catch a fish, no fish to the net, cursing the bow river, cursing the fish yada yada yada. Then he hooks a fish and I was hoping he would land it - nope, it got off.

Well, lemme tell you, it escalated and went on and on and on and on. The only time he stopped was for 10 minutes when the CO came by to check me and chat.

Got flashed from a couple of lady rafters. Got flashed by a pair of yahoo's skinny dipping across the river from me - please, get a tan if you're reading this, the reflection off your white asses was blinding.

Only landed one bow, about 17" I believe, lost a half dozen more cause I was paying more attention to the ranter across the way.
Managed a sunburn, all in all a great afternoon to be on the river.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff503/silver_doctor/DSCF0392.jpg

fishermansfriend
04-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Wow, sounds like an interesting day!!!

Nice fish.

YeeHaw
04-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Not to often you can catch a moon. Lmfao:bad_boys_20:

WayneChristie
04-23-2012, 06:30 PM
that was probably Bobloblaw, did the same thing when I took him ice fishing, the ranting, thank god not the flashing!!!!:scared0018:

Tcw
04-23-2012, 07:45 PM
"Got flashed from a couple of lady rafters. Got flashed by a pair of yahoo's skinny dipping across the river from me - please, get a tan if you're reading this, the reflection off your white asses was blinding. "

Pictures or it did'nt happen

the local angler
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM
x2 pic of flasher ladies lol

Dust1n
04-23-2012, 09:01 PM
I thought only the wild girls were on the elbow river...I was wrong.

ESOXangler
04-24-2012, 04:07 AM
Лечение в Израиле.

Израильская клиника IMA(Israel Medical Association)
специализирующаяся на лечении туристов
из России предлагает партнерство как турагентам
так и частным лицам.
Гарантируем лечение у лучших профессоров Израиля.

Подробную информацию вы можете получить обратившись к нам:

+972545531832 Инна Абрамович
+972545704011 Светлана Цыбулевская
Е-майл: isramed@ima.li

im with this guy!

ryanheartssteelhead
04-24-2012, 05:39 AM
Лечение в Израиле.

Израильская клиника IMA(Israel Medical Association)
специализирующаяся на лечении туристов
из России предлагает партнерство как турагентам
так и частным лицам.
Гарантируем лечение у лучших профессоров Израиля.

Подробную информацию вы можете получить обратившись к нам:

+972545531832 Инна Абрамович
+972545704011 Светлана Цыбулевская
Е-майл: isramed@ima.li

agreed. well said

kissarmygeneral
04-24-2012, 09:50 AM
I was fishing North of Bow Bottom a couple weeks ago and this dude across the river was yelling and cursing for about the entire hour i was there. Same guy? Too funny.

silverdoctor
04-24-2012, 10:17 AM
I was fishing North of Bow Bottom a couple weeks ago and this dude across the river was yelling and cursing for about the entire hour i was there. Same guy? Too funny.

Dressed all in brown? short brown hair? probably was him, can't be too many like him out there.

Alberta Bigbore
04-24-2012, 11:14 AM
nice fish congrats!

As for the flashers....

Can't wait for some constant hot sunny days... Hwy 2 gets lit up pretty good from the ladies time to time.

kissarmygeneral
04-24-2012, 12:04 PM
Dressed all in brown? short brown hair? probably was him, can't be too many like him out there.

I didn't get too close.....:argue2: