PDA

View Full Version : The Fishinhole review

pikergolf
04-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Lost my reel with floating line and was desperate to get a line quickly, looked all over for a particular line and couldn't find it on a web site in Canada, well one but they were price gouging. The fishinhole didn't have it on their site either but I phone in case they had it in stock. Phone lady was very helpful and polite, plus they had the line. :sHa_shakeshout: Over all a very positive experience!!!

Geezle
04-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Lost my reel with floating line and was desperate to get a line quickly, looked all over for a particular line and couldn't find it on a web site in Canada, well one but they were price gouging. The fishinhole didn't have it on their site either but I phone in case they had it in stock. Phone lady was very helpful and polite, plus they had the line. :sHa_shakeshout: Over all a very positive experience!!!

Love the service at TFH, glad to hear they were able to help you out :cool:

I was just in there this morning getting a reel loaded up with line and buying a few lures that I didn't really *need* :lol:

waterninja
04-26-2012, 12:47 PM
i go to the fh all the time for supplies and have always recieved great service, plus catch up on local fishing info.

The Fisherman Guy
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
The guys at the Fishin' Hole are spectacular. I regularily shop at both Wholesale and TFH, and both are great stores.

Kelly at TFH in Calgary has given me some outstanding advice on rigging my boat up for downriggers and rod holders and honest advice from years of experience.

That being said, ALL the staff at TFH have been outstanding with customer service. Real world fishing experience; advice which only comes from having been there and done it.

Their team is some of the most dedicated fishermen I have found in any retail store. They are willing to help, and if they don't have an item in stock - they get on the phone right now to see if they can have it brought in from another location - at no additional cost. That's great customer service.

BlueNorther
04-26-2012, 02:11 PM
I frequent TFH in Calgary quite a bit. It's a great store with awesome staff. I don't know any of the staff personally but they remember me and eagerly show me that they want my business.

Lornce
04-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Great place, I often go there for fly tying supplies.

gl2
04-26-2012, 03:10 PM
i have also got great service and products from the fishing hole. Bill, Kelly, Louise and the staff are top notch peeps and get my money every time. they have gone out of their way to help me either find a product thats a specialty order or teach me about the equipment i have already bought. kudos to the fishin hole for providing great service and making sure you get the right advice/gear every time.

TyreeUM
04-26-2012, 03:12 PM
i have also got great service and products from the fishing hole. Bill, Kelly, Louise and the staff are top notch peeps and get my money every time. they have gone out of their way to help me either find a product thats a specialty order or teach me about the equipment i have already bought. kudos to the fishin hole for providing great service and making sure you get the right advice/gear every time.

I think this is a continuing theme through the whole chain, fishinhole has never let me down.

ViperV7
04-26-2012, 05:55 PM
That place is very HARD on the CARD!!
Love the Fish'n'Hole.

Lambo
04-26-2012, 11:27 PM
That place is very HARD on the CARD!!
Love the Fish'n'Hole.

Lol! So true! I think I've dropped enough money there for a down payment on a house.:)