PDA

View Full Version : Dakotah Sausage Stuffers???

nof60
04-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Anyone used one?
Any Good?

Trav
04-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Anyone used one?
Any Good?

Their water stuffer is the best one I have ever used, bought mine 2 years ago and have made over 1000lbs of sausage and other meats with it

gatesniffer
04-26-2012, 08:29 PM
i plumbed mine for use with air compressor. works great

Chris88CL
04-27-2012, 01:25 PM
I have one too. I'd be interested in seeing how you plumbed it up for air. The water is a little bit of a pain in the ass because I dont have a hose hookup in the house. I just run the garden hose through the kitchen window and let it drain in the sink without a hose, but its pressurized so it sprays and makes a bit of a mess. Maybe this year I'll pick up an old garden hose I can hack up for it.

I love my dakotah stuffer. Its a little expensive when you first purchase it, but man is it slick. My only complaint is the small wax paper rolls. I havent been able to find them in a store and I dont feel like buying them from dakotah all the time. Its much easier as a two person operation. One person working the valve and the other controlling the meat being squirted out. But I can manage it on my own fairly easily.

I love the functionality of it. Snackin sticks, jerky, sausage stuffing, it does it all. Sausage is especially easy with it. I highly recomment it.

Oh, and their customer service is great too. I was using the small sausage stuffer attachment and putting it through the collar and it snapped. Called them up and they sent me a new one free of charge. Couldnt have been happier.