PDA

View Full Version : New fish n ski boat

buzzard
04-27-2012, 07:29 AM
I am in the market for a new fish and ski boat. I am leaning towards an aluminum boat. Any suggestions on a good dealership? Thanks
Buzzard

Lornce
04-27-2012, 07:54 AM
I bought a Tracker at Bass Pro this spring, great deal and service.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
04-27-2012, 01:03 PM
I bought a Tracker at Bass Pro this spring, great deal and service.

x 2 I really wanted to buy a sylvan also looked at a Legend , but my phone calls / emails were un answered so I went to Tracker at Bass pro shops aswell . Spending 30,000 bucks on a boat youd think a company would want that money and sale apparently not . I can say by far Tracker had some fantastic staff , from the salesman to the finance guy , to the folks who show you your boat when you pick it up , and even a step further , the decals on my boat began to peel first time having it out , and I contacted the folks at Tracker at Bass Pro and next time Im around there they will be replacing those for me .

It was an absolute joy dealing with those people . Give Chi or Vern a call . They would be more then willing to put you in a new boat . Not to mention depending on the boat you will obtain a Gift card for bass pro from either 500 or a 1000 bucks to outfit your boat .

TROLLER
04-27-2012, 02:40 PM
I am in the market for a new fish and ski boat. I am leaning towards an aluminum boat. Any suggestions on a good dealership? Thanks
Buzzard

There was a real nice lund on kijiji last week, an 18ft. with the 4.3 inboard.

Looked like a real nice boat. Priced right too.

pelada trochu
04-27-2012, 10:06 PM
there is a new smoker 172 xl with 96" beam and awesome livewell and gunnel storage. next would be the sylvan adventurer with a yamaha 115. can get from the guy west of calgary in bc. seemed okay to me. i have a smoker 172 millentia but cant recommend anyone to buy from. like aluminum over fiberglass cause they have more room, lighter, easier on fuel, can be beached with a little less stress. crestliner sportfish 1850 is awesome but will set you back another 8k over a smoker. tracker lines run deep and better for rough water but use more fuel. smoker/sylvan run real shallow and are much rougher. they have 2 hulls a long pointy fish type and a wider family bow. like mine. but it rides rough so would have preferred the pointy bow. there is an ad on kijiji for a sylvan completely loaded now for 23500. been there all winter. would be a great buy if it checks out. id start there.

wssmwhistler
04-28-2012, 06:58 AM
go tracker !!! i was looken for some time and compaired many. i went to tones of dealers and 3 boat shows and in the end i found tracker the better boat over all. i just bought the 175 pro guied combo. only other pick i would have gone with if i had a few thousand more would be crestliner. but tracker is thicker wider and stuctured better than most from what i found plus a major one a cuple dealerships helped me out by design was were the fuel tank sits in the boat wich .
i kinda asked the same question a few months ago on here if you serch my threads there was good advise and apinions.