PDA

View Full Version : Bow River First!

Crossfire
04-27-2012, 04:16 PM
Hello i hope everyones open water adventures are going well, i am heading to calgary to fish the bow and i am wondering what to expect! It is a three hour drive so i have been taking all the advice i can and planning this trip for some time. I have fly and spinning gear and am wondering where some good starting points would be as i have never fished it! Any advice is greatly appreciated and i look forward to finally getting to fish this river that i have heard so much about! Thanks

bezner
04-27-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm going out tonight to put a fly in the water....I will let you no how it goes.....river is low and I guess they are hungry

Jasonp
04-27-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm interested in knowing how it goes as well. I'm coming down from Edmonton and I'm hoping the bite is good. Hasn't been last 3 times we went

ericlin0122
04-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Hello i hope everyones open water adventures are going well, i am heading to calgary to fish the bow and i am wondering what to expect! It is a three hour drive so i have been taking all the advice i can and planning this trip for some time. I have fly and spinning gear and am wondering where some good starting points would be as i have never fished it! Any advice is greatly appreciated and i look forward to finally getting to fish this river that i have heard so much about! Thanks

i think bow will be colored up this weekend.