PDA

View Full Version : Osoyoss Lake boat rentals?

edsonfisherman
04-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Will be going to BC and the Osoyoss area first week of june, and want to rent a boat for the day to go Bass fishing. Whats the best (and cheapest) place to rent a boat at lake Osoyoss from for the day?

Daisetsu
05-02-2012, 11:31 AM
A lot of the rentals companies down there are quite expensive, imo check out this guy, I believe he was a $150.00 / person (3 ppl max)for an afternoon (4hrs)
he will supply all equipment you need. My friends & I had a great experience with his company, even though you pay for 4 hrs depending on his schedule / weather / fish biting ect.. he will stay out on the water for much longer, we were out for around 7 hours!!!

http://okanaganfishingguideservice.com
Dave Laycoe
250.497.1154 - 250.328.0210
email:passionatepursuits@live.ca

Hopefully this help ya!

Daisetsu
05-02-2012, 11:32 AM
passionatepursuits@live.ca

fish&fry04
05-02-2012, 01:05 PM
We were there 2 years ago for a week, stayed in some condos on Lakeshore Drive right across from the water, first condo complex there when the road reaches the water. It had a mexican name, cant remember it now, anyway that place had its own private dock across the road and a ski boat rental place set up a tent and rentals there. If you can find the name of that condo place, and call them, they might be able to hook you up. I cant remember the name of the outfit, but they had great service, and let us have keys night before so we could hit early morning fishing. Never did catch any bass, but fun none the less, he threw in the kneeboard too, so we had a blast all day on the boat, well worth the price. I do know - stay away from starlight, look up reviews before you book with anyone! It was an awesome week.