PDA

View Full Version : Trail Cam Question

keeks
05-02-2012, 06:37 PM
If I get one of those trail cams with the infrared night photo ability, if it snaps a pic of a person, is the light visible? I just want to know if someone can spot the cam.

Thanks.

Redneck Renagade
05-02-2012, 06:39 PM
If they hear the click there is a slight red glow from the IR bulbs. If you get the black ir nobody will be able to tell

buck-8835
05-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Hey man i am currently in university and for my one my projects i did a comparison between different makes of trail cams. If you have the extra money I would recommend getting a reconyx hyperfire hc600. when are awesome cameras. and when taking photos in the dark they show absolutely no sign that they are doing so. They dont glow or flash or anything. Just my two cents though!! Good luck with whatever you choose.

SBE2
05-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Hey man i am currently in university and for my one my projects i did a comparison between different makes of trail cams. If you have the extra money I would recommend getting a reconyx hyperfire hc600. when are awesome cameras. and when taking photos in the dark they show absolutely no sign that they are doing so. They dont glow or flash or anything. Just my two cents though!! Good luck with whatever you choose.

Who sells these? Where would you find them and how much $$ are we talking about? Thanks.

bearbait
05-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Uway and bushnell also have black flash cams.. the new uway has a great price as well
rob

buck-8835
05-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Who sells these? Where would you find them and how much $$ are we talking about? Thanks.

If you want to buy them off the net Amazon has them. If you want to go to the store and look at it im sure Cabelas will have some, or will be able to get you one. As for the price they are $550.00. I know very expensive. But they are unbelievable cameras. You will not be disappointed.

Bearen09
05-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Best camera out there. They are expencive but worth ever penny, and yes no noise lights or anything.. 100% undetcted.
Cabelas carry's them and they are $550.00.

bearbait
05-03-2012, 03:26 PM
uway model retails at $340 for the nt50b and are great cameras..i use them and am very happy with it!! theres a ling on thge banner ad's at the top of the page
rob