PDA

View Full Version : Winners! Winners! Winners!

Redfrog
05-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Well I've finally got a list of winners for this year's predator hunt.
I apologize for the delay but I've been busy with some personal matters.

It looks like some of you are very good at this. we had over 350 coyotes killed, several wolves and foxes as well as badger and raccoon as well. We even had a cougar.

We have 10 winners sharing a variety of prizes all donated again by generous members.

We have a ghostblind, a couple of sport bags, a custom made antler coyote drag, Dan thompson calls, and some very nice custom hand calls as well.

If your name is on this list, please send me an email redfrog@xplornet.com and I'll get your address etc.

I'll post the list of winners/prizes and donors when I have all the info.

Trav
Trapshooter
Eric
Big Meadow
LacLaBicheNS
300magman
Rigby
KaleM
DJPigs
LeftyCanuck

These names were drawn randomly. If your name is on this list please contact me through email redfrog@xplornet.co

Trav
05-03-2012, 03:39 PM
WoooHOOOOOOO

Thanks red sent you email

LacLaBicheNS
05-03-2012, 05:01 PM
I won!! I sent you a email

thanks!!

7mm08
05-03-2012, 05:12 PM
I never heard about this contest. How does it work? When does it begin? and, how can I participate?

Lefty-Canuck
05-03-2012, 06:38 PM
"I'm going to Disneyland!!!!"

Thanks to the sponsers, RedFrog, and all partcipants! for making this possible.

Regards,
Kris

Redfrog
05-03-2012, 07:07 PM
I never heard about this contest. How does it work? When does it begin? and, how can I participate?

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=107470

LacLaBicheNS
05-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes, I would also like to openly thank those who put the contest on..

bigmeadow
05-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Yes, I would also like to openly thank those who put the contest on..

I would like to say thanks as well!! I'll be sure to donate something for next year!

Thanks

winger7mm
05-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Thanks to the sponsors for sure, I did no win this time around but that does not go with out trying. I will have to try extra hard next time a round with hopes that I see my name on that list of ten. To those who won congrats :sHa_shakeshout: to those who have failed while trying like me better luck next year ;)

trapshooter
05-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks,
Email sent!

Mike_W
05-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Just curious how this works....I see that there is a draw but do you get your name in the draw one time for every predator or is it a one time entry?
Congrats to the the winners and everyone that successfully helped control our predators this fall and winter!!

dj_pigs
05-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Email sent, and a big thanks to everyone who participated.

Redfrog
05-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Just curious how this works....I see that there is a draw but do you get your name in the draw one time for every predator or is it a one time entry?
Congrats to the the winners and everyone that successfully helped control our predators this fall and winter!!

It is a fun competition where novice or expert has the same chance to win a prize.
Some members donate prizes and when the hunt is over there is a random drawing from all the pics submitted.

Everyone who submits a pic goes into the draw. Whether you have one pic or a hundred you get one chance in the draw.
We do have an over 16 and under 16 class.

Otherwise you win bragging rights.

ishootbambi
05-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Some members donate prizes and when the hunt is over there is a random drawing from all the pics submitted.

ya know, i posted a couple pics, but i guess i didnt realize its an actual contest. count me in for a donation next year. good job redfrog!