PDA

View Full Version : Geese

hal53
05-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Just got thinking today, that I have never seen so many Snow Geese still in this area this time of year. They usually pass thru' in Mid-April , a few hang around , but the vast majority carry on. Wonder if they have figured out they have eaten themselves out of house and home on the Tundra, and will be nesting further south????
Just Wondering, Hal

wwbirds
05-03-2012, 05:05 PM
I can only guess it is your magnetic personality that causes them to stay further south Hal?? teehee:sHa_shakeshout:

Dunezilla
05-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Just got thinking today, that I have never seen so many Snow Geese still in this area this time of year. They usually pass thru' in Mid-April , a few hang around , but the vast majority carry on. Wonder if they have figured out they have eaten themselves out of house and home on the Tundra, and will be nesting further south????
Just Wondering, Hal

I seen a crap load of them for the past month eating the stubble from farm land between Leduc & Warburg.......the stretch of road I drive every day. I never seen that many before......loads of them.

Then there are more swans than I ever seen before as well. To add to that way more ducks than I ever seen before.

Did they change fight paths?