PDA

View Full Version : A few more piggy pics

Herleboy
05-09-2012, 09:12 PM
They were kind of slow for a week or 2 but they seem to be more active i think 5 different pigs and one big boar. I think there is way more then what people think, this is one area my hunting partner's nieghbor shot one right int he driveway on there acerage during the day. I think there is a lot of mix breeding going on that one really had a domestic look to it, these ones on here are a little watered down to but all the same i need them to stand in the open for one second then we will find out what the taste is.

Marko
05-09-2012, 09:21 PM
They sure do look tasty!! Good luck!

waterninja
05-10-2012, 02:22 AM
it's nice to see at least one was active in daylight. should give you a better chance. good luck.

Redneck Renagade
05-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Mmmmm baccon

dakotadog
05-11-2012, 07:43 PM
are you baiting them and if you are what are you using?

joker2010
05-11-2012, 08:17 PM
They were kind of slow for a week or 2 but they seem to be more active i think 5 different pigs and one big boar. I think there is way more then what people think, this is one area my hunting partner's nieghbor shot one right int he driveway on there acerage during the day. I think there is a lot of mix breeding going on that one really had a domestic look to it, these ones on here are a little watered down to but all the same i need them to stand in the open for one second then we will find out what the taste is.

where are these pics taken at lookin to hunt some of these piggies

Herleboy
05-13-2012, 10:33 AM
bait use anything compost table scrapes sweet feed anything will work,
they are all around debolt

Badgoodguy
05-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi there I live in GP cool pics can you tell me if there are pics in this area as I would love to try some.

And yes I dont kiss and tell LOL