PDA

View Full Version : Bullshead Trout

yulful
05-11-2012, 09:51 AM
My cousin and I went to Bullshead last night. And sometime between the blizzard and the hail storm we managed to catch some nice fish. The only one worth bragging about is the first picture of me with a 24" Rainbow. This is my very first year of fly fishing and let me tell you, I think I know what a crack addicts addiction feels like.

tight line
05-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Nice Fish fellow Addict!!!...lol

kinwahkly
05-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Nice fish, one of my favorite places to fly fish.

NUK SOO KOW
05-11-2012, 11:22 AM
The addiction gets worse trust me!!! Been doing it my whole life and I never get enough!! It's good though, nice fish!!! Congrats!!

Pudelpointer
05-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Was there he night before and sweet jeebus was the wind screaming. Had to hide the boat around the corner to cut the win down so it wouldn't pull the anchor. Only smaller fish, but they are growing fast.

Caught a 25" opening week. There is the odd good fish left.

Next year should be great.

Fishfinder
05-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Love that lake, hate that wind arrrrrr! 24" is an awesome Bullshead trouty, 25 even better, never seen bigger than 24. Congrats yulful! Hoping to get into fly fishing myself but don't know if I'll have the time this year. I notice fly fishermen have much more success at Bullshead then spin casters. Trolling works well too though.
Have fun with the new addiction n NICE BOW btw!!:sHa_shakeshout: