PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to the forum!

climid
05-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Hey guys, ive been lurking around for a few weeks gathering info. Ive been pretty unsuccessfull in my last few trips but today I took out my kayak on the reservoir and caught 2 pike on....you guessed it....5 of diamonds. First was a 20 inch long, second was 16 or so.

Thanks to everyone for all the advice!!!

PS: If anyone if planning on leaving calgary for a fishing daytrip this week let me know, I can chip in for gas!

NUK SOO KOW
05-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Yeah this place is pretty awesome!!! Lots of good people and advice!!! Congrats on your fish!

RHJ
05-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Where were you at?

climid
05-13-2012, 11:01 PM
glenmore res

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
05-13-2012, 11:09 PM
Lots of good assistance and info on this forum , lots of crap to .But that good out weighs the bad .

When someone makes a post like this or comes up to me at a lake or river whatever it maybe , comes up and says hey aren't you bbj from the forum , like it's some club or secret association we are apart of . Ran into a few of those this weekend lol even at my hotel .

chubbdarter
05-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Lots of good assistance and info on this forum , lots of crap to .But that good out weighs the bad .

When someone makes a post like this or comes up to me at a lake or river whatever it maybe , comes up and says hey aren't you bbj from the forum , like it's some club or secret association we are apart of . Ran into a few of those this weekend lol even at my hotel .

I thought Parsons or Good was at Travers causing the back up at the ramp. If i would of known it was you i would of stayed in the line up for a autograph. Next time

05-13-2012, 11:50 PM
I thought Parsons or Good was at Travers causing the back up at the ramp. If i would of known it was you i would of stayed in the line up for a autograph. Next time

Lmao :test:

chubbdarter
05-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Lmao :test:

BBJ heres a tip
use the East launch, thats where all the plank chicks hang out. They will throw their panties at you and scream your name.

How is your custom hooks working on the southern fish?

05-14-2012, 09:36 AM
BBJ heres a tip
use the East launch, thats where all the plank chicks hang out. They will throw their panties at you and scream your name.

How is your custom hooks working on the southern fish?
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/5aa6cee2.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/7bca179f.jpg
They were all over it , I caught my largest fish bouncing it off bottom , and 56 cm fatty hit it like a freight train . That's using no bait .

fishnab
05-14-2012, 12:38 PM

I confess, Bubba96 and I recognized you @ the spillway and found out you were fishing with npauls. Go figure we didn't do the secret hand shake?? Next time, maybe?! lol
Bubba's son or (little bubba) had a good day and caught the first 3 fish and had 5 of the first 7 if I recall. We took 3 keepers out of close to 40 caught.
Not a bad day

05-14-2012, 07:42 PM
I confess, Bubba96 and I recognized you @ the spillway and found out you were fishing with npauls. Go figure we didn't do the secret hand shake?? Next time, maybe?! lol
Bubba's son or (little bubba) had a good day and caught the first 3 fish and had 5 of the first 7 if I recall. We took 3 keepers out of close to 40 caught.
Not a bad day

Sounds like a Dandy day if you ask me . Damn Forgot about the secret handshake and dance LOL .

chubbdarter
05-14-2012, 07:56 PM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/5aa6cee2.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/7bca179f.jpg
They were all over it , I caught my largest fish bouncing it off bottom , and 56 cm fatty hit it like a freight train . That's using no bait .

Congrats BBJ, good to hear they are a sucess.

Im in a year long bet with the Blue Rapala man who can catch the biggest Sucker Fish. so far its been a failure for me , all im getting is Pickeral. Can you recomeend or custom make me a sure fire SuckerFish rig. I'll split the winnings with you

05-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Congrats BBJ, good to hear they are a sucess.

Im in a year long bet with the Blue Rapala man who can catch the biggest Sucker Fish. so far its been a failure for me , all im getting is Pickeral. Can you recomeend or custom make me a sure fire SuckerFish rig. I'll split the winnings with you

I sure could , Ill charge you for materials only LMAO .

chubbdarter
05-14-2012, 08:26 PM
I sure could , Ill charge you for materials only LMAO .

How much?

gaanteed not to catch Pickeral?

05-14-2012, 08:29 PM
How much?

gaanteed not to catch Pickeral?

Yep , Ill let ya know on the secret , send me a message .