PDA

View Full Version : N.s.r

BGSH
05-13-2012, 11:50 PM
Anyone going fishing on the n.s.r tomorrow? :sHa_shakeshout:

Willowtrail
05-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Would love to bud but have a quote to do tomorrow night. I will wet a line sometime this milenium

waterninja
05-14-2012, 04:36 AM
iv'e been going everyday this month when i'm not on a lake. i'll be there for a few hours tomorrow just not sure which spot. if it's windy it makes a difference. fishing was great today on nsr.

coyotezh
05-14-2012, 07:34 AM
I caught lots of fish yesterday afternoon including many walleyes. I don't even remember how many i caught. Supprisely goldeye is the fish having most of the fight although they are the thinner and smaller ones. Now my interest has been switched to find new spots on this wonderful river. Pulling fish from the same hole quickly feel less challenge and loss interest. I bought a binocular from cabela this weekend for this sole purpose. Hiking a lot:sHa_shakeshout: I will share the info if I do find sweet holes. But, of course, I will not advertise on this forum.

Geezle
05-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Would love to bud but have a quote to do tomorrow night. I will wet a line sometime this milenium

Suuuuure you will :rolleyes:

Hopefully I can get out once or twice this week after work, otherwise I won't be fishing til Saturday when we hopefully hit Cold lake :cool:

NSR Monger
05-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Heading out in a hour or 2 to the river! fishing been good the last week with the exception that all i can seem to catch it goldeye!!! where and when you plan on going?

RapStaff
05-14-2012, 03:46 PM
I was thinking about dropping the boat in this evening.
Such a beauty day. Shame to waste it.

NSR Monger
05-14-2012, 05:07 PM
was a great day at the river, caught four in 3 hours, might have to come back tomm

waterninja
05-14-2012, 09:36 PM
just got back from nsr. slower today then yesterday. in 2 and a half hours only caught 1 but it was a nice 32" walleye. first day this year i was bothered by mosquitoes. pack the bug spray.

BGSH
05-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Saw two seperate partys keep in total 6 walleye tonight, :angry3:

NSR Monger
05-15-2012, 08:28 AM
well I did catch 4 in a few hours yesterday BUT they all GOLDS or MOONS!!! I wanna catch a walleye dammit! You seem to be one of the NSR walleye masters BGSH, little help would be greatly appreciated! what set up are you using to catch walleye? I'm gonna try a lindy rig with a heavy weight and a floating jig with minnows today, see if that works, does powerbait fake minnows work just as well? I know people say they catch walleye on p-rigs with worms but that just gets me moons or golds and a bunch of bites where they steal my damn worm! I'm heading out in a couple hours here if you were planning on heading out too

Jamie Black R/T
05-15-2012, 09:09 AM

did you push them in!?!?

Anthonydamore
05-15-2012, 03:10 PM

call fish and game?