PDA

View Full Version : glock 20 bush holster

OK-AL
05-15-2012, 11:18 PM
looking for a full cover holster for my 20c any suggestions like to buy canadian

Lonnie
05-16-2012, 01:42 AM
looking for a full cover holster for my 20c any suggestions like to buy canadian

to buy canadian you will probably have to have it made by a leather worker cost more but there genraly a lot better holster and usualy protect your firearm a lot better than a commercial one.

shorty
05-16-2012, 09:12 AM
911 supply in Calgary has a good supply of holsters and holster shirts.

kaleh01
05-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Lots of readers are thinking it, but I'll come out and say it....

Probably not a great idea to advertise you are looking for a bush holster as carrying a glock 20, or any restricted firearm for that matter is a big time legal no-no anywhere but on an approved range.

If by some miracle you have a carry permit for a trapline or remote access type scenario, good for you, they are next to impossible to obtain from what I know of it. And if that is the case, your post is basically fishing for someone to take the bait and condemn your actions and give you a chance to proudly proclaim to the AO world your special.

I will be happy to be that guy if it's the case, but it's not taken kindly too on these forums.

Take care.

OK-AL
05-16-2012, 12:32 PM
have to have a holster in quailifing for my carry permit part of the shooting on the range part it has been a pain getting this far the permit is for the type of work I do.

Pudelpointer
05-16-2012, 12:41 PM
have to have a holster in quailifing for my carry permit part of the shooting on the range part it has been a pain getting this far the permit is for the type of work I do.

Not criticizing, just curious, but have you run your choice of sidearm past the CFO? Last I heard semi-autos were verbotten. A number of guys in BC who had customized 10mm semi's could not keep them on their list of firearms they were allowed to carry.