PDA

View Full Version : NSR Fish and Wildlife

NSR Monger
05-16-2012, 05:42 PM
got checked by FW about an hour ago, just wanted to make sure I had my license and knew about barbless hooks, they are out already, be sure to follow regulations, enjoy yourself :-)

waterninja
05-16-2012, 11:54 PM
from the middle of april to early may they were at hermitage almost every day. this was their "honey hole". now that the lakes are open i think they'll be spread pretty thin.

Walleye101
05-17-2012, 08:07 AM
Should'nt even be a topic of discussion. Follow the rules and have your license.

NSR Monger
05-17-2012, 10:23 AM
haha come to think of it you are right, anyone on this forum most likely knows the regs, hopefully they abide to them. Was at hermitage lots between mid april and now and never saw them. In fact yesterday was the only time I have seen them in about 30 outings to the river last fall and this spring.

happyfisher
05-17-2012, 11:42 AM
i did it.....6 hours later and i got it.....man.....i still dont know bow or stern.....i think i need a whistle....but whatever.

I also got a 10.00 off coupon that i can give to someone......it has a code on it so i could just tell you the code......saves 10 bucks if anyone interested.

Gunna work on the boat this weekend.....12' boat with 20 hp viking motor.....whole thing is from 1969.....im "mackin' it out....was gunna put a pop up tv in it but it wont fit......he he

got tags for battle now ready to go....will hopefully post pics of boat and big walleye this weekend....he he

!\_____:bad_boys_20:___/

fishdude17
05-17-2012, 11:47 AM
i did it.....6 hours later and i got it.....man.....i still dont know bow or stern.....i think i need a whistle....but whatever.

!\_____:bad_boys_20:___/

Hmmm. Maybe this is proof that the boating exam needs to be a little bit tougher. :thinking-006:

Dak1138
05-17-2012, 12:17 PM
haha come to think of it you are right, anyone on this forum most likely knows the regs, hopefully they abide to them. Was at hermitage lots between mid april and now and never saw them. In fact yesterday was the only time I have seen them in about 30 outings to the river last fall and this spring.

Didn't you just get your panties in a knot 2 days ago because someone claimed you fished the river at hermitage and you said you do not even know where it is?

NSR Monger
05-17-2012, 12:23 PM
i said i didnt know where the "magical outfall" everyone talks about is, well I didnt know it was at hermitage, I did walk down and see where most people goto fish the river at hermitage, though I went down under the bridge to fish. I never said i didnt know where hemitage was lol

NSR Monger
05-17-2012, 12:24 PM
OHHHHH sorry there was a typo in that other post!!! I was at hawerlak lots this year, always get those 2 mixed up in my mind.

Anthonydamore
05-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Should'nt even be a topic of discussion. Follow the rules and have your license.

amen